[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw learning korean again to prep for my trip to korea gonna

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

File: chengy gif.gif (1MB, 280x430px) Image search: [Google]
chengy gif.gif
1MB, 280x430px
>tfw learning korean again to prep for my trip to korea

gonna be fun being a black foreigner in korea
>>
>>34429977
I heard koreans were racist towards black people, there was this one story I read where a black teacher was fired before he even got to work his first day. But good luck anon!
>>
>>34429977
koreans are fucking racist amongst blacks. but they are the least racistamongst blacks if you compare it to other asians.

yellow fever makes us endure even racism.
>>
>>34430266
Cmon my mellanin rich friends, You already ruined white women. Now you gonna ruin Asians for me too?
>>
>>34430307
i didnt ruin them. but i am absolutely ok with sharing and spirtoasting and stuff. i like it if it hurts the girl or she feels uncomfortable so sharing her is absolutely ok for me.
>>
>>34430339
>i like it if it hurts the girl or she feels uncomfortable
We'll never be friends,
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>34429977
Anon I'm black and I've lived in Korea just shy of four years. Ask me anything.
>>
File: 1481228672590.jpg (11KB, 281x281px) Image search: [Google]
1481228672590.jpg
11KB, 281x281px
>>34430386
North or souf Korea?
>>
>>34430237
I've been China a few times. They hate blacks but really like brown dudes for some reason. Girls were all over me there.
>>
>>34430374
no problem. i just like good sex. and if you are not able to use a women as three holes you need to drill like a pilldriver you are not having good sex.
>>
File: image.jpg (761KB, 1536x2056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
761KB, 1536x2056px
>>34430400
South lmao
>>
lol koreans hate blacks, have fun getting all that pussy over there dude!!!!!
>>
>>34430508
Christ that looks worse than where I live (South Philly)
>>
>>34430508
Well since OP was just a bait posting faggot. I'd like to ask some shit, first off I'm white I've been to North Korea but was only in South for like 2 hours.

How are they treating you my man?
>>
>>34430533
http://jajisobig.tumblr.com/
>>
>>34430533
not him, but as a former AF blackbot who was stationed in Pyeongtaek getting laid really wasn't that hard. Yeah you get curious or weary looks every once in a while, but it's no different than when I was in the states. They're pretty used to us there & in the parts of Seoul I've been to.
Might be in different in other rurual areas or other places though. can't speak for them.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>34430580
Kek
>>34430594
The racism is more passive aggressive than anything, mostly people ignore me completely, sometimes an old person will just sit there and stare at me with disgust and hate but they never say anything directly to me. A lot of people are very rude but nothing unbearable.

I don't speak Korean but from what I've been told from other blacks who do, they say some pretty mean stuff about us. I knew one guy who lived in SK for almost his entire life and he told me "I wish I didn't understand what they're saying". He seemed pretty devastated.

Some places are worse than others, places used to seeing foreigners will treat you better. Like anywhere else, some people are just assholes and some people are more open minded, I've had plenty of Korean friends who were excited to have a western friend and ask me about America. I think if you make the effort to speak their language, the majority of people will be elated and surprised, and will definitely be happy to speak with you. I wouldn't let fear of racism ruin the opportunity of visiting, it's a beautiful country even if the people can be ugly at times. I'd say just don't take it too personally and to remember they're mean to each other to.
>>
>>34429977

silly nigger, oriental girls are made for the big white cock
>>
File: image.jpg (806KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
806KB, 2592x1936px
>>34430720
Pyongtaek is where I was, too. Were you at Humphrey's? What year? I was there not as a solider but a civilian.
>>
>>34430800

I love it when asian countries are like this and back here in europe sjw are complaining about racism when its just rednecks and even they do it behind closed doors.
>>
>>34430800
I get racism from mexicans a lot here where i live so getting racism from koreans would be a blessing.
>>
>make thread implying black men are fucking asian women
>200 posts of weebs going REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

every time
>>
>>34430800
Thanks for the explanation senpai, I'll be going to SK this year for a month I'm just worried about the staring and other weird shit I experienced in NK like people taking pictures and grabbing my hair and tugging at it(I'm blonde) . My Korean only goes as far as Taekwondo terms and orders, I'm assuming I should learn more?
>>
>>34430800
Do they treat you differently from white people?
>>
>>34430989
Absolutely.
>>34430947
You should be able to get by just fine with English, unless you go somewhere really rural and out of the way. Might be worth learning to read Hangul, you can do it in just a few hours and it can be fun trying to read all the signs, also a lot of them translate directly to an English word so that's always cool.
>>
File: image.jpg (300KB, 1242x1656px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
300KB, 1242x1656px
I'm a blackbot and this is my Japanese gf. She's so attractive that most people don't even believe me when I say we are dating.
>>
>>34430856
I don't care if black men fuck white women or asian women, and from the looks of it no one else does. The reason why is because I'm a fucking khv and I'll settle for most women regardless of race. It's mostly normies we ree at.

But OP is an exception, its interesting hearing whats life is like being a black man in an asian country.
>>
File: 148504038682.gif (124KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
148504038682.gif
124KB, 540x300px
>>34431048
You're not a fucking robot if you have a girlfriend jesus I know you're trying to piss us off but we're not /pol/.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kqDCrObl44
>>
>>34430835
Yeah was in Humphreys in 2010 for my first duty assignment. It was cool. Only reason I went in cause my best friend wanted to go with the buddy system. Was scared af initially cause I thought I was going to get thrown into Iraq or some shit.
Much preferred Germany though when I was Ramstein. Much better surroundings and overseas living. Women too in comparison toSK
>>
>>34431048
How hard is it to get a gf if you're a black manlet?
>>
>>34430508
How many SK women have you fucked?
>>
File: image.jpg (237KB, 1242x1656px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237KB, 1242x1656px
>>34431166
I'm 5'5 but I'm compared to this 4'11 girl I'm super tall
>>34431110
I never claimed to be a robot
>>
File: bando pepe.jpg (25KB, 432x480px) Image search: [Google]
bando pepe.jpg
25KB, 432x480px
kpops
crop tops
bust in her kimchihole like real boss.
>>
>>34431048

how did you meet her?

bloxzx
>>
>>34431166
Exactly 0. Although I almost fucked one once, we made out all night and she wanted to fuck but her friends stopped me when I was getting in the taxi with them and told me I had to go help my friend get home because he was too drunk.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.