[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>add a femanon from /r9k/ >talk to her for maybe an hour

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: f.jpg (203KB, 1200x630px)
f.jpg
203KB, 1200x630px
>add a femanon from /r9k/
>talk to her for maybe an hour
>she already starts ghosting me
This is the third time this has happened am I really that unpleasant to talk with they don't even get to know me first
>>
>>34429969
trying to add fucked up women from r9k that only are seeking orbiters is your problem good luck though
>>
>>34429986
well by the look of it I'm not good enough to be an orbiter either
>>
>>34429969
Breh, it was probably a Catfisher.
>>
>>34430006
they're easy to spot, 90% of them type like males pretending to be girls
>>
>>34429969
femanons don't exist, anon. and if they do they're assholes
>>
Same I'm just a boring person to talk too
>>
>>34429969
Lol who was it. Turboroasties get out.
>>
>>34430029
How? I think I got catfished once but I couldn't quite tell.

>type like males
Is that a meme or real?
>>
>GOD FORBID SHE EATS A LUNCH
>>
>>34429969
How retarded are that kid's parents
>>
>>34430529
>Is that a meme or real

No it's easy to tell, when you see people type like girls talk to eachother in linsay lohan movies that's a dude pretending to be a girl, these people are all baiters so don't reply. Girls type much more subtlety and ones who aren't just newfag attention whores blend right on. Usually you can tell by the way they appeal to empathy or emotion, or by the way they argue.

Just lurk a bit more anon you'll get it eventually
>>
>>34429969
why are you even wasting your time with pussy?
>>
File: bigfinger.png (389KB, 346x524px) Image search: [Google]
bigfinger.png
389KB, 346x524px
>>34430682
>type like girls talk to eachother in linsay lohan movies
>appeal to empathy or emotion, or by the way they argue.

Implying I know what any of this means.
>>
>>34429969
What does "ghosting" mean?
orignailaftieagfao
>>
Someone needs to post the dude breaking down girl's typing.
>>
>>34430865
Ghosting - The act of disappering without notice.
>>
>>34431014
Ah I see
Quite the fitting term desu
>>
>>34430725
if a guy is butthurt he will insult you

when a girl is butthurt she will become passive aggressive, ignore your messages etc
>>
>>34430005
>enough to be an orbiter
If anything, that's a good sign.
>>
File: 1484400239392.jpg (36KB, 376x397px) Image search: [Google]
1484400239392.jpg
36KB, 376x397px
>>34430682
>Usually you can tell by the way they appeal to empathy or emotion, or by the way they argue.
Fuck.

I wish I could fix this.
>>
>>34431284
Thank you for actively trying to assimilate into the board culture
>>
>>34431379
>Thank you
Oh I'm not used to that. Thanks for the acknowledgement. I usually get by as long as I don't get roped into arguments.
>>
>>34429969
You're not the only one m80, happened four times to me already even though it was always them who asked for contact
>>
it might just be because you weren't interesting and/or funny enough
>>
Where do you find girls to add?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.