[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw came to /r9k/ hoping to find like-minded down on their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1438154731401.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1438154731401.png
17KB, 900x900px
>tfw came to /r9k/ hoping to find like-minded down on their luck individuals looking for support in company of relatable people
>tfw nothing but psychotic, possibly homosexual, freaks with severe personality disorders

You people are monsters. Absolutely none of you deserve to find love.
>>
Save some projections for yourself, OP. You know you belong here but you'd rather bullshit yourself.
>>
File: 1484782439672.jpg (131KB, 761x769px) Image search: [Google]
1484782439672.jpg
131KB, 761x769px
>>34429127
>tfw you only pretend to be crazy as an online outlet for stress and greentexting

heh....... nothin personnel, op.
>>
>>34429144
I'm pretty sure I've never let a man pay to fuck me in the ass then went on to bellyache about not having a virgin girlfriend

>>34429160
>I was only pretending to be retarded!
Yeah right
>>
>>34429127
>down on their luck individuals looking for support in company of relatable people
>tfw nothing but psychotic, possibly homosexual, freaks with severe personality disorders

people like spotlights and to play pretend, this goes for the majority of the board. As for the core users around here, gee, I wonder what loneliness and trouble/stress could do to a person on the long run ? even though it may not seem so, people here are naive and easily influenced (tell me it aint so with all the gay shit going around on here) I'm barely a cyborg and it's clear to me why this place is the way it is.

how about you see where your """expertise""" lies and try to help a few of those actual "monsters" or "freaks" out ? who knows what you could get out of it.

that said, the faggotry on this board pisses me off as well. taking dick rather than giving it won't solve your problems goddammit.
>>
>>34429127
I know this feel. I honestly thought this place would be different, but it's really not. It's just a place of satire and riddled with people that have legitimate problems. A couple years back it wasn't this saturated with garbage. The youth fucked it up, like always.

Now it's just bombardments of homosexuality, race b8, and normies pretending to be socially inept to trigger people with legitimate social disorders.

It's kinda sad, desu.
>>
>>34429127
>Absolutely none of you deserve to find love.

love is death anyways. female love is not even unconditional they only give that type of love to their children.
>>
>>34429127
>tfw going to any url on any greek scrimshaw gyro forum is supposed to make you feel better about yourself

we're all just here to pass time until death
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.