[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am so desperate for the love of god what do i do i am so lonely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1483495745030.png (365KB, 757x754px) Image search: [Google]
1483495745030.png
365KB, 757x754px
i am so desperate for the love of god what do i do i am so lonely fuck this pit in my stomach hurts so much
>>
>>34428296

Me and my girlfriend broke up a month ago and I thought I'd be happier alone because there was so much fighting in the end (which a lot of time was my fault).
Today it finally hit me, I suddenly miss her so much, all the good memories are popping up in my head all day nonstop, I feel worse by the minute, I just want to die. Why did I fuck this up, I'm such a pathetic idiot. I can't bear this constant self-hate anymore, I had such a good thing and now I'm alone again and even more miserable than before.
>>
>>34428333
I want to be loved so fucking bad that I've become gay and even guy reject me for how small my dick is. FUCKING FUCK I NEED AFFECTION I FUCKING CRAVE IT SO BAD IT MAKES ME CRY
>>
>>34428333
If only you could see the present as you saw the past...

And if only you could see the past without rose-tinted glasses...

Chances are, right now you see the past with rose colors because, well, it's the past. Try to remember how you felt during those last months of your relationship. Probably not as great as you remember your gf-days huh?
>>
>>34428333
there is a cure for this. go get yourself laid. Use what you learned to better the next relationship
>>
>>34428378
you aren't meeting the right guys.
>>
>>34428333
I feel you broke up with my gf and been missing the company it was the best now I'm lonely
>>
File: 1457615280349.jpg (137KB, 800x712px) Image search: [Google]
1457615280349.jpg
137KB, 800x712px
>>34428333
>>34428490
>>34428519
>>34428587
DO DODODODODODO DGTDGTDGTDGT NORMIES GET OUT

Reminder if you've had a girlfriend you've had sex with you don't belong here.

If you've had a boufriend you've had sex with you don't belong here.

If you've had sex with a consenting partner you did not pay for, beg as if you'd beg for your life, or were raped/did the raping you do not belong here and it's time to leave.
>>
>>34428673
But I feel comfy here I like the company even if I'm lurking most of the time
>>
>>34428829
I don't care privileged cunt. Leave my board. You have 0 concept of real loneliness or struggle.
>>
>>34428867

Well I also don't care what you think
How about that?
>>
File: 1483414556720.png (424KB, 689x422px) Image search: [Google]
1483414556720.png
424KB, 689x422px
>>34428296
/r9k/: your personal blog
>>
File: 2016-02-03 06.30.01.jpg (114KB, 495x605px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-03 06.30.01.jpg
114KB, 495x605px
>>34428952
You still need to leave my dude.

See that url above^ change /r9k/ to /soc/ or some other normie containment board.
>>
kill me god holy fuck i want affection so bad
>>
I just went outside for the first time this week, saw this beautiful girl with a cute face and auburn hair (we were the only two whites so it felt differently) and she wouldn't even fucking look at me, she just sped away as fast as possible
that made me nearly cry desu
>>
Now when you say for the love of God, is that taken literally where you want God's love or are you just saying that because you're sressed out?
>>
>>34429359
As in so stressed out that I'm getting chest pains, palpitations and crying myself to sleep every single day over how lonely I am and how bad I want someone to love me and acknowledge I exist. Fucking shit this hurts so much.
>>
>>34429382

where are you from anon?
originalo oregano, give me the posterino
>>
>>34429382
>LITERALLY SHAKING
Please kill yourself already

Originally, though, you waste of space
>>
>>34429475
New Jersey..

oreganono
>>
File: image.png (505KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
505KB, 600x400px
>>34428296
>Girl at work talking about how her boyfriend is also her best friend and they enjoy everything together
I'd kill for something like this.
>>
>>34429530

what do you usually do in your free time? what are your hobbies, do you still go to school/college? is there anywhere you could go to possibly meet some new people? some new activities in your are which you can try out?
maybe volunteering somewhere?
>>
>>34429573
nothing right now, I need medications for anxiety/depression and can't find a single doctor accepting patients and taking my insurance.. saving up money to go back to school.. i really only like doing solo activities, the stress of being judged or not being able to keep up with anything strips all the enjoyment away. Non memeing, ending it is starting to look appealing.
>>
>>34429662
your health care system really sucks. and ending it always sounds appealing, doesnt it. theres no point in life so theres no point in ending it either. if you really wanna kill yourself become a drug addict or something beforehand, so you get some good feels before you off yourself. and maybe you get to know some drug friends or even fuck some drug skank before you go.
when do you plan to go back to school? if you're going to college you shoud really go to all the first semester bullshit, where everyone else is just as clueless about making friends as you are (except the few people who know some people from high school).
I didn't go because of my anxiety and it really fucked me over in the long run, didn't get to know anybody and was all alone for a few semesters.
how old are you anon?
>>
>>34428333
ty for reminding me to filter the worg girlfriend.
I don't give two shits about your life. For all i care, you could hang yourself, i still don't give a fk.
Faggot.
>>
>>34429808
gonna be another year or two of saving money and only going if i can get on medication that works..

I'm 23. And I never thought about ending it, but I can't take anymore of seeing anons with big dicks being worshipped while I legitimately fucking want to love some faggot and having a big dick is just a golden ticket to never feeling lonely.

I just want affection.
>>
>>34429861

u mad u sperg? :^)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.