[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"you need to talk more" >"why do you talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: 1483753698148.jpg (161KB, 728x1484px) Image search: [Google]
1483753698148.jpg
161KB, 728x1484px
>"you need to talk more"
>"why do you talk so little?"
>"don't be so quiet anon, it's scary"

I CAN'T DO IT. I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY OR IT'S WAY TOO LATE WHEN I DO KNOW.
>>
>tfw have nothing to say
it's not that I don't want to say anything
I just have nothing to add to the conversation
ever
how do normies even do it I will never understand
>>
>be absent-minded
>sometimes can't concentrate when people talk, so forget what they just said a minute ago
>always lost in thought
>mostly think about weird things
>don't even think about some of the things that other people talk about all the time so no idea how to talk about such things
>not interested or experienced in most normie things like having kids or tending to potatoes or whatever they do
>>
>>34428263
How the hell did they learn it? ijdk
>>
>>34428165
Why I don't talk? Because the senseless drivel that comes out of your mouth is worth no-ones time. Nothing you or any of your friends have to say will add anything to my life, so I just shut up and think about other things.
>>
File: theinternet.jpg (167KB, 1387x778px) Image search: [Google]
theinternet.jpg
167KB, 1387x778px
>>34428165
>play videogames with people who never went to college
>one of them goes to college but is studying philosophy
>constantly tell me i dont talk very much
>whenever I do talk, they make fun of me
>call me stupid all the time
>when they were living their normal lives
>I went between addiction, mental illness, lost a marriage, was hospitalized, got put in a coma, lost one of my friends to meth, another to pedophilia.
>just try to be normal and nice to everyone
>they both have fairly rich families and never really struggled in their life
>one person suffered abuse as a young child so he can sorta relate but picks on me anyways
>I could easily tell them to fuck off and die but then Id have no friends at all anymore and be pretty much completely alone
>30% of the time I say something its so abstract they have no ability to follow my train of thought
>>
I can talk, it just feels bad. No one wants to talk to me and begging someone to talk with me is just to pathetic
>>
File: 1485021833522.jpg (74KB, 623x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485021833522.jpg
74KB, 623x640px
>awww anon you should try talking more
>don't know shit about anything except dumb nerd shit
>"HAHA THAT'S PATHETIC ANON WOW STOP TALKING TO US HAHA"
>>
File: 1481424568603.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1481424568603.png
46KB, 619x453px
>>34428165
>talk
>awkward silence
>people look at each other
>"...anyways blablabla"
>>
File: 1479687340766.jpg (62KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1479687340766.jpg
62KB, 421x421px
>>34428165
>"why are you so quite, communicate with us, it's like you are not even here!"

>"dude just shut the fuck up already, you just keep talking all the time all this non-sense"
>>
>>34428165
>doing my work
>start to dissociate
>"...anon? Anon? Why don't you ever talk?"
>reply back that I don't feel like talking and don't care about what they are doing.
>look at me like I just massacred a mall but then go back to what they are doing
>>
>i just have nothing to say or anything to add to the conversation
>sit there just listening to a stupid conversation that i have nothing in common with
>not interested in the conversation
>>
>"What are you thinking about, anon?"
I'm literally just staring at the fabric pattern on the table cloth
>>
>>34428740
tried begging, still didn't work
>>
File: jxTSnvo.jpg (285KB, 1898x1346px) Image search: [Google]
jxTSnvo.jpg
285KB, 1898x1346px
>>34428165
>"What are you thinking anon"
>"Oh, just thinking about town rapists"
>"Why the hell are you thinking about rapists"
>"You know, cultural differences are interesting, and accepting rape as a normal thing is certainly o- "
>"DID YOU JUST SAY RAPE IS NORMAL? WTF; FUCK OFF CREEP"

Apparently, women don't like talking about town rapists.
>>
>>34429025
This every time. Why do they tell me to talk if they'll ignore me anyway?
>>
>>34428165
Grow some balls and tell them you are too intelligent to talk and your not here to entertain them with your words.
>>
>>34428649
As someone who dealt with "friends" that made fun of me all the time, I highly suggest dropping them from your life. You may be alone, but at least you won't have to deal with constantly being insulted.
>>
Is the real answer autism?
>>
Reply: "and you talk way too much"
>>
>>34429735
never been actually diagnosed with autism or aspergers, but there must be something wrong with me. t. op
>>
>>34428165

>wanting to talk with normies

It had this problem when I was younger, but then I just started insulting everyone with every other sentence, so now everyone shuts up because they are expecting me to make a sick burn.
All of you are trying to fit into a normie circle, that is your first problem, your second is you aren't taking a normie circle role, meaning you will always be pushed out of a normie conversation.
>>
>I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable but this is the way I am. It has nothing to do with you.
>>
>>34429145
My mom did this. All the time. She couldn't grasp that I just turned my brain off and stared at something.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.