[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest. If a girl showed interest in you you are too broken

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: 1485442943891.jpg (921KB, 1026x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1485442943891.jpg
921KB, 1026x1057px
Be honest. If a girl showed interest in you you are too broken and jaded at this point to even care.
>>
It's not my fault my heart was taken from me. You think it feels good to be this cold?
>>
>one qt actually the first ever to show interest in me
>Too depressed and apathetic to show affection
>Acknowledge and happy she's "there", this is long distance
>She tells me she isn't happy and breaks up with me
>Now there isn't anyone to talk to
>Current crush is also long distance

I fucking hate living here
>>
File: 1427704706484.jpg (77KB, 640x549px) Image search: [Google]
1427704706484.jpg
77KB, 640x549px
>>34427963
I don't know about jaded. But I'm certainly to absorbed in my selfish escapist pleasures to care overmuch for a person looking to take me away from those pleasures.

This image truly is my soul. Not happy- not depressed. Just sort of...existing in an endless wash of entertainment and distraction on the road to the grave
>>
if she's more naive than me I'll play along with the romantic fantasy.

most girls nowadays just go "entertain me and give me your social and financial resources" though
>>
>>34428252
Can you like go back to facebook already?
>>
Yeah, honestly. Lots of women have shown interest in me, but I feel a deep disgust towards them for having such low standards that they wouldn't even consider wanting to be around me.
>>
>>34428386
>Can you like go back to facebook already?
>Can you like
Can you like just die already?
>>
>>34427963
There's two girls at the grocery store who always seem to check me out. As jaded and depressed as I am, I go there three times a week. The silk thread I hang on.
>>
File: 1450749785509.png (16KB, 679x533px) Image search: [Google]
1450749785509.png
16KB, 679x533px
>>34428386
Tell me what triggered you so I can call you a faggot.
>>
>>34428437
>>34428475
Lmao nothing like triggering some nu males to start the day
>>
Yeah OP you're kinda right. I remember back in high school all I wanted was a girlfriend, I even trained hard at the gym thinking it would increase my chances.

But these days...
>girl wants to have sex with me
>knows I'm a virgin and says she'll teach me
>tell her to fuck off

>girl I've never met messages me on social media
>we talk for a bit and she says I'm cute
>cut contact with her

>girl from class shows interest in me
>act friendly to get work from her
>cut contact after semester ends

I don't trust that women actually like me. Even if they do, they like what they think is me. But not really me.
>>
>>34428652
I only agree with the first point. Non-virgin women disgust me.

Other points I would just sperg out and ruin it. Not deliberately mind you but just eventually it would collapse.
>>
File: i am number one at being last.png (425KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
i am number one at being last.png
425KB, 600x452px
>>34427963
>be honest
I never denied that, though.

At this point if a woman did show interest in me, it'd only make me nervous and suspicious.
>>
>>34427963
I would care, I'm just too mentally broken to do anything about it. I'd build in my head all those elaborate scenarios in which I fail, proceed to get angry and sad and never make any move IRL. I'd probably panic and decline even if they outright asked me out.
>>
>>34427963
I'd jump at the chance to have a girlfriend, but only if she wasn't a total stacy. Kind of dumpy or ugly, had weird interests, was socially inept, etc.
>>
File: 1470079607668-r9k.jpg (97KB, 527x487px) Image search: [Google]
1470079607668-r9k.jpg
97KB, 527x487px
If a girl showed interest in me... Nah, I know I'm too ugly to ever be shown interest in
>>
>>34428652
>Even if they do, they like what they think is me. But not really me.
this is truth for me as well
they like the image of me they created themselves by limited exposure
why would i play along if it's not going to work anyway
>>
>>34427963
i hate saying this but this post is atleast 5000% accurate for me. Im so mentally fucked ever since you faggots fucked me up. Why did i even come here in the first place.
>>
>>34428713
I think this is the case for a lot of us. Girls interested in me only like the idea of me. They think because im quiet that means im smart or nice or something. Turns out im neither
>>
File: Chris-Evans-Henley-Shirt.jpg (174KB, 695x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Evans-Henley-Shirt.jpg
174KB, 695x1024px
>>34427963
Well, true.

Even now that I have got in shape, and getting more successful career wise, and even now I have way more hobbies, more confidence, and am fine in social areas.

I try to make it clear to all the friends who try to set me up, I am broken, there is no fixing what I am.

I just dont want relationships anymore, they all feel fake and I am always waiting on the hurt when I am betrayed.

So yeah I am broken, why put someone through trying to fix this shitty mental machine.
>>
>>34427963
I honestly won't feel good enough for her and would probably let feel too insecure to make a move. The moment she found out i was a 24 year old virgin NEET wouldn't kill any chance I had
>>
>>34428879
LOL!!!! WHAT KIND OF FAGGOT WEARS A HENLEY SHIRT LOL!!!!! HE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!!
>>
>>34428923
I wear them because now that I am in shape it makes me look awesome. I get compliments.
>>
>>34427963
Yes, pretty much. Too far gone now for anything, least of all love.
>>
>>34427963
>tfw too lazy and too cozy to do anything about it
>>
>>34428953
DON'T YOU MEAN THAT YOU DON'T LOOK AWESOME AND DON'T GET COMPLIMENTS??
>>
>>34428977
If you lived close I would help you get in shape anon, and I would help ya get fashion dude.

Sorry you became so jaded about this stuff dude.
>>
>>34428992
DON'T YOU MEAN THAT YOU'RE OUT OF SHAPE AND I'M IN SHAPE AND I WEAR THAT COOL SHIRT AND PEOPLE LIKE ME AND NOT YOU? DON'T YOU MEAN THAT? please?
>>
>>34428992
>dude
>dude
don't let the anger consume you anon
>>
>>34427963
>>34428065
>>34428192
>>34428252
>>34428437
>>34428393
>>34428442
>>34428652
>>34428675
>>34428676
>>34428691
>>34428748
>>34428879
>>34428888
>>34428972

WEW LAD this thread is fucking edgy. 12 months from now I bet you will look back on half the shit you typed out and cringe, this thread being no exception.

>>34428364
most girls nowadays just go "entertain me and give me your social and financial resources" though

Anon, tell me, when in history has even been any different? You're delusional.
>>
yes she got away from me twice. i fapped to much to even notice. someone cockblocked me thinking i was only into video games. she told me she got turned off when she heard i like video games, thinking i would only be playing video games.
>>
>>34428252
That's depression dumbass
>>
File: bJ85bhQ.jpg (179KB, 1142x1138px) Image search: [Google]
bJ85bhQ.jpg
179KB, 1142x1138px
>>34429048
I just say dude a lot hehe

>>34429044
No dude, I mean you could be in shape. I am a fit dude now but I still was an r9k guy so I always help out my fellow r9k dudes. even if I have no chance of a real normal relationship with girls due to being broken. I am still a fantastic friend.
>>
Is it like my 2D fantasies where she's an actual person with interests, passions and hobbies or can at least be introduced to them ?
Didn't think so, I guess I went beyond jaded because now I'm just sort of waiting for "the one" while being fully aware it's not gonna happen anytime soon, if ever.
>>
if a girl showed interest in me i'd just think she was trying to ruse and get a laugh out of me
>>
>>34427963
I jumped on an opportunity last night and it finally made me realize I don't actually want to date this girl. She's cool, and a good friend, but there's this like entire different sphere of people she's in and it occurred to me that I'm not even close to near her level. Also she has something against bass players, she won't date bass players.

Still going down to see her again next wednesday. She owes me a couple bucks.
>>
>>34429073
Nah I have had this same feeling forever dude.

Yea I understand the girl thing, isnt that what makes us jaded?

Once I got fit girls just flirt with me and hit on me. It seems to just have the opposite effect, it is flattering but they just liking my body not me. Like "wanna go out some time anon". I cant just say, listen you wont like me for me, ya just like this look.
>>
>>34429109
>Also she has something against bass players
Drop her faster than a bodyguard dropping Jaco Pastorius
>>
>All these normies itt who actually have women show interest in them.

Gtfo off this board reeeeeeeeee.
Man I fucking wish I woman would show any interest in me. Maybe you autistic fucks are confusing niceness with attraction because I haven't a signal woman show me any signs of interest in the past 2 fucking years. AND to put the cherry on top of the fucking cake I've gotten /swol/ as fuck in those two years yet it seems women show less attraction to me idk.
>>
i'm attractive and women do show interest in me and a lot of times its girls with boyfriends who end up trying to manipulate me into giving a fuck about their feelings even though theyre untrustworthy and talking to other men behind their mans back. its disgusting and almost all of them are like that. they will jump ship as soon as a higher quality male comes along. they will start looking for reasons to leave. even though i'm a 9/10 i'm going to remain single for the duration of my life because all women are whores, it just depends on the circumstances
>>
If a girl shows interest in me it's because she wants something from me. Any girl who talks to me is inherently suspicious. No girl would normally want to talk to me
>>
>>34429073
12 months? Haha maybe you're right. I plan to change, but my first step on changing is just not here yet..
>>
>>34428712
me too shiit
>>
>>34427963
This is what I'm most afraid of
>>
File: br1.jpg (90KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
br1.jpg
90KB, 500x600px
>>34429073
Shut up you fucking stain, you're probably like fucking 19 or something.
>>
>>34427963

That would depend on the girl and other things.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.