[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet fembot on /r9k/ >talk for weeks at a time >finally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

>meet fembot on /r9k/
>talk for weeks at a time
>finally she gets the courage to do video
>calls me handsome and stuff, meanwhile she's obese and rather ugly, but I didn't care because I was never romantically invested, I just liked her company
>a few days later confesses her feelings
>I say I'm not interested but we can still be friends
>get blocked after she spergs out

Okay, what the fuck did I do wrong
>>
File: 1432175992977.jpg (41KB, 465x330px) Image search: [Google]
1432175992977.jpg
41KB, 465x330px
MEN CAN NOT BE ROBOTS
>>
>>34427807
You beauty shamed her and triggered her liberal tendencies.

You are obligated to find her attractive and sex her or you are a sexist patriarch.
>>
You did nothing wrong. Much like you she never experienced romantic involvment and she got overwhelmed by the fact that she might have found you too attractive for her. If she sperged out that might indicate that she is very anxious.

I speak from my perspective. I have very little success with my romantic and sex life despite being attractive enough to be approached by women regularly, but years of childhood abuse coupled with my entire time in highschool being made fun of for being a sperg has conditioned me to never really be comfortable even when everything goes well and smoothly. I was never a goid looking kid and I was skeletal to booth so until very late in my adult life (meaning that I'm 28 and things started working out with girls about a mere 2 years ago.) And I just, suddenly, gained about 30 pounds of muscle and my jaw started developing. coupled with a good haircut, women started approaching me and giving me looks, but my mind is still conditioned to believe that I'm shit looking and that no girls want me.

What this means is that, eventually, when I get involved romantically with a girl and things work out, my mind starts to PANIC and doesn't accept things as they are and it starts trying to find reasons and clues to panic so, eventually, it builds up, I sperg out, she gets scared and leave.

Now I'm seeing a girl with experience with this. I've had some severe anxiety attacks with her, but since we can talk about it, she helps me calm down.

The trick is communication, but if this girl sperged out and refuse to face you, it's her problem. Don't think you did anything wrong.
>>
>>34427807
Same thing as any robot crushing on a femanon.

They were friends with her to get some pussy.

She was friends with you to get some dick.
>>
>>34427807
You didn't do anything wrong, people just don't like being friends with people who rejected them.
>>
>>34427807
Which state was she from?
organic
>>
>>34427807
U Should of just said u we're gay
>>
File: 2334534234234.jpg (66KB, 1280x671px) Image search: [Google]
2334534234234.jpg
66KB, 1280x671px
>>34427950
This....this literally happened to me last year.

Not the being ugly and turning handsome part, I'm still fat and disgusting. But there was someone who said they didn't care and that they found me funny and smart and enjoyed talking to me. We talked for hours at a time, days. Even met up and walked around the park, holding hands, hugging. Even fooled around just a little bit. She asked me if I wanted to be her boyfriend and I panicked and said yes.

Then my brain did exactly what you just said yours did. I panicked and freaked out. Before we had met up I was convinced she was a catfish and spent half a day telling her to fuck off before we met. I apologized and she accepted, and after I returned home my brain went into panic mode again and I was convinced she was lying to me. How could she think I was attractive? Very fat, small dick, broke, brown skin.

In the end I sperged out and said I didn't want to be her boyfriend because she was a liar and I ended up blocking her. I regret it every day since.
>>
Women don't orbit because it's incredibly painful and never pays off, when they feel unrequited attraction they usually end contact with the subject of affection.
>>
>>34428507

That's what severe anxiety does to you.

I've slept with the girl I'm seeing a couple of times, but we only did preliminaries so far and I got a couple of blowjobs that didn't make me cum. So my balls are bluer than the ocean right now and I'm stuck dealing with too much testosterone to booth. We won't be able to have sex for a long while now because of a certain problem from her part and this shit frustrates me to no end, but I genuinely care for her and I don't want my hrmones and feelings get in the way of being friends with her, but, nevertheless, frustration coupled with anxiety coupled with hormines turned into pure rage and I got the stupidest idea that, despite already sleeping with her, my approach was bad, so I pulled a very clumsy, rude and douchebag like "ayoo bb wan sum fucc" desperate move on her.

She still talk to me and is down to see me, reassuring me tgat when that problem is settled, we'll have sex.

Since then, I trully understood that anxiety is ruining things for me, so now I'm working very hard to fix my anxiety issues because I won't lose a good friend again over one too many panic attacks.

My point is, there ARE girls who understand and are comprehnsive with spergs like us as long as you show a will to work on yourself and are a good person. There are too many robots here who are painfully unfair with life in general and portray it as that awful negative experience. There ARE good people out there, there IS a chance for you out there.

Just don't be like those fags who block their perspective at what's wring, refusing to focus on what's goid. You've already experienced a woman willing to give you a chance. There is another one out there.
>>
Reminder that if you are fat, you get no breaks.
That is one thing that everyone is capable of fixing themselves, only thing stopping them is laziness and making excuses.
>>
>>34429228
>t. someone who has always been thin and has no perspective on the matter at all
>>
>>34427807
You just did what every oneitis does at one point.
>>
>>34429252
I've been fat my whole life, stopped being a lazy and making excuses, currently losing weight.
You know all those "ironic" tips thin people give you? They work. Put down the fork, fatty.
>>
I'm reading what you write and yet believe zero of it. There is no hope, what the fuck are you people talking about, what kind of life did you lead that lets you think good things happen, you idiots?
>>
>>34429325
On the off chance you're not just making it up

I eat once a day, at most, for the past few months. I've been fat my whole life because my fat parents set bad eating examples and forced me to get off my ass and exorcise. No matter how little I eat and move I can't seem to lose any weight, I don't know why.
>>
>>34429077
>I've slept with the girl I'm seeing a couple of times, but we only did preliminaries so far and I got a couple of blowjobs
wow tell me more about your problems you fucking normalfag
>>
>>34429366
You should talk to some doctors, you might be the first human specimen capable of photosynthesis or absorbing energy from the atmosphere and the next evolutionary step of the species.
Scientists are gonna queue up to examine you and there's probably lots of money and fame in it. Think of all the qts that will want to breed with the next gen man.
>>
>>34429422

Jealous? It's not my problem.

Got nothing to say? Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>34428157
Fuck you. You retarded fuck. America isn't the only country in the world.
>>
>>34429077
Wow such severe anxiety omg

Kill yourself.

>there ARE girls who understand and are comprehnsive with spergs

LOL

From an actual sperg with anxiety. Kill yourself. You aren't a sperg you're just a flowering normalshit.
>>
>>34429754
Most people on here are from the US, calm down
>>34427807
But pls tell me OP, where is she from?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.