[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder to start working on getting fit, strong and improving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: GJeTXV4[1].jpg (35KB, 509x724px)
GJeTXV4[1].jpg
35KB, 509x724px
Daily reminder to start working on getting fit, strong and improving your education so you can contribute to the creation of a new fascist state and save the world from itself.
>>
nazis lost, dead and are long gone

losers don't deserve another chance. stop being autistic
>>
>asking people that can't save themselves to save the world
>>
>>34427518
But I'm not white so what's the point in doing literally any of that
>>
>>34427518
Thanks I almost forgot to do my workouts
>>
>>34427539
Return to your homeland and start a fascist state there.
>>
>>34427534
I just want cool friends.
>>
>>34427548
>Return to your homeland
Nonsequitur, my family has been here for 6 generations now.

>and start a fascist state there.
you say that like fascism is gonna magically help me or change my genetics.

>>34427550
>I just want cool friends.
Sad.
>>
>>34427539
If you're not ofay and have this mentality, just kill yourself, please. My shitskin family don't need anymore of you self loathing faggots fucking up our beautiful brown skin for the rest of us.

Good thing you'll never reproduce and pass this inferiority complex to another generation of melanated people.
>>
>>34427608
>ofay
Is this even English

>rest of your post
Sounds like liberal pseudointellectual pop-psych garbage, sad.
>>
>>34427518
GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU WHITE TRASH PIECE OF SHIT
>>
File: 1485186266306.png (24KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485186266306.png
24KB, 240x240px
>all these faggots falling for it
>>
File: smug jak.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smug jak.png
32KB, 640x400px
>implying I don't support degeneracy
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>>34427622
End your own life, please. For the good of our people.
>>
File: You_Doodle_2017-01-22T20_52_14Z.jpg (254KB, 816x684px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2017-01-22T20_52_14Z.jpg
254KB, 816x684px
>>34427518
Reminder that facists are not and have never been capitalists.
>>
>>34427532
Are they a loser if they get back up and try again though? Doesnt that show more strength?

Also how can another natsoc (since nataoc isnt completely fascism) regime exist in these conditions? Do we have the same minds (or their works) to properly revive the Reich? Like their economic system was really unique iirc, plus the way they ran society. How will we be able to come up with those ideas? Did anyone archive them back then? Did those archives survive? Post archives
>>
9 as in, "she says 9 but i'll fuck her anyway."
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.