[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl makes fun of me a lot >her recent thing is telling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: 1484332588352.jpg (505KB, 850x1202px)
1484332588352.jpg
505KB, 850x1202px
>girl makes fun of me a lot
>her recent thing is telling me that im a loser because i dont have a girlfriend and that she has like 10 guys to choose from right now

What she doesnt know is that she was drunk a while back and kept on telling me she loved me and tried to make out with me twice.

So whats her deal? Does she like me? Is she autistic?

Ive never heard of a girl over 16 making fun of someone for not having a girlfriend but here she is shitting on me about it.
>>
>>34427506
Seems she has a thing for you friend.
>>
you should lick her butthole
i heard it helps
>>
Sounds like fake doujin story bait but just in case: slap that bitch up the head and rape her.
>>
>>34427506
She's assblasted you won't orbit her, in her eyes you are the Chad. The autism has its perks
>>
>>34427506
Tell her to come talk to you when she's done growing up.
>>
Well as the saying goes "A drunk person words is a sober person thoughts" She seems to be giving you a lot of attention right now (and trust me girls normally don't give gfless losers any attention) and it seems like she resorted to a rather childish tactic of showing her affection. Your best bet would be to ignore her for a while and see how she reacts.
>>
Why do you maintain contact with this dumb cunt?
>>
Just straight up ask her out. If she laughs, just laugh back and say she's a filthy slut
>>
>>34427701
This OP disregard everything else
>>
>>34427506
Haha you don't even have a girlfriend? What a fucking LOSER!! You know what, I'll rub it in by pretending to be your girlfriend! I'll make you understand what you're missing out on and hurt your sorry ass even more! I-I-I'm only pretending so don't take it seriously and actually fall in love with me, okay?! I-I-It's not like I WANTED to turn down those 10 guys and spend my precious time with you, it's just that you're so pathetic that I c-c-can't help myself! Kanchigai shinaide yo ne!!!
>>
>>34427701
Thread should have ended here. orangoe
>>
>>34427506
I hear hatefucking is all the rage nowadays.
>>
>>34427506

She's a slut with a shifty personality.

I'd pass on the chance to catch an STD.
>>
Damn OP, got yourself a tsundere girl there. You lucky fuck.
>>
>>34427824
I hope this happens to OP.

.t a fellow roast.
>>
>>34428194
maybe you could make it happen to me
>>
File: 1485197953705.png (371KB, 888x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485197953705.png
371KB, 888x720px
>>34428194
>fellow
>>
>>34428194
Be my gf now please thanks
>>
That's really cute , Opie
>>
>>34427506
90% chance she likes you.
>kiss her.
if it backfires then so what she already hates you.
>>
>>34430099
this is surprisingly good advice
>>
>>34430225

You are a fucking loser then. You knew about this and continued to spend time with her?

Drop her like a fucking brick and move on with your life. The sooner you realize that you don't need everyone who gives you attention the better.
>>
>>34430225

She's being tsundere, stop giving her attention and show her that you can still be happy without her. Women like her hate shit like this.
>>
>>34430225
Take one of her and caption it "Can't accept her insatiable lust for my cock"
>>
>>34427701
>A drunk person words is a sober person thoughts
This is the most fucking stupid meme ever. I make up tons of retarded bullshit and talk about inane shit I don't give a fuck about when I'm drunk
>>
>>34427701
by your logic girls must love me then.All they do is pay attention to me and laugh at whatever i do since they think it's funny.Not kidding,this girl even laughed with a friend of her,when i picked a computer and gave to a close friend.She said she laughed because*the way you grabbed XDXDXD*.i don't even talk to them and i often choose to ignore or just give a half assed smile whenever they talk to me.
>>
You found a real life tsundere
>>
>>34430281

at this point when i saw it we were already drinking and it was like 4 hours in.

she took it earlier and i thought i saw her taking a picture of me but she said she wasnt.

also found out she put another one up of me captioned "my autistic cousin"
>>
>>34430367

.........are you her fucking cousin?
>>
>>34430367
Just fuck her already OP. Unless you're actually her cousin
>>
>>34430225

>she took a picture of me on snapchat and captioned it "I hate him"and sent it to a friend.

She has assburger's anon

Or you have assburger's, watch too many anime and is making everything up
>>
File: DSC_1940.jpg (143KB, 1280x1933px)
DSC_1940.jpg
143KB, 1280x1933px
>>34430371
nope. Just a friend for over 10 years now.
>>
>>34430225
ignore her for a while. if she comes back to you she likes you. if you liker her dont go to her or she will lose interest
>>
>>34430585
Post more fat titted sluts
>>
File: DSC_1987.jpg (46KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1987.jpg
46KB, 1280x848px
>>34430654
gotchu famalama
>>
Similar situation here. Any advice?
>>
>tfw literal truNEET (no job, no school, not in "training")
>have one (1) friend who is a childhood friend, also a KHV robot
>literally know/have no women AT ALL who can be "tsundere" to me or make fun of me or harass me or stalk me
getting real sick of these types of threads
>>
>>34427506
Ah OP I've been in a similar situation many times. Basically what's happening is that she's trying to demean you because she can't handle the fact that you won't fuck her. Since you won't fuck her, and she's obviously not going to change her perception of her self-worth, she has to convince herself that it's in fact a good thing you won't sleep with her since you're a loser.
As some other dude put it more eloquently, she's assblasted you won't orbit her. What's your dynamic like other than the drunk incident.
>>
"You are just mad you can't have me"
>>
>>34431934

i try to talk to her nicely and tease her but just a little bit.

she always picks on me in front of everyone else
>>
File: iceberg1.jpg (73KB, 625x470px) Image search: [Google]
iceberg1.jpg
73KB, 625x470px
>>34430335
It's not literal, It means your inhibitions have been lowered so those thoughts like "maybe I should stand on top of this table" might not stay a thought.
>>
>OP literally found a Tsundere

LUCKY FUCK

L
U
C
K
Y

F
U
C
K
>>
>>34432356
Except people rarely even think of standing on top of a table and doing dumb shit while sober
>>
>>34432977
But they think of letting loose. Being able to do what they want. Alcohol just gives people the excuse.

To me it's not a valid excuse at all but nevertheless people blame it on the alcohol.

"I didn't mean to do X, I was drunk"
>>
>>34430497
>Or you have assburger's, watch too many anime and is making everything up

My money is on this one.
>>
>>34433846
i assure you this story is entirely non fiction.
>>
>going out with someone who publicly demeaned you

not even a man
>>
>>34427506
She remembers what happened when she was drunk and she doesn't like you Hebrides you turned her down. Girls don't like guys who turn them down. They often hate them
>>
>>34427506
>What she doesnt know is that she was drunk a while back and kept on telling me she loved me and tried to make out with me twice.
she knows
>>
Like others said, she's a woman scorned. Keep her in the zone.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.