[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>practice possible scenarios of conversations with crush >prepared

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (872KB, 624x658px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
872KB, 624x658px
>practice possible scenarios of conversations with crush
>prepared for everything
>tomorrow comes by
>go to college
>crush is there
>she basically ignores me and talks to her girl friends
>become extremly pissed but dont let it show
>walk home extremly pissed
>still extremly pissed

Who else /absolutely pathetic/ here?
>>
>>34427222
Greentext the specifics of the encounter so we can critique.
>>
Sounds like she doesn't want anything to do with you
>>
>>34427222
>crush

Mate, if you crush on a girl that isn't into you, just fuck another girl until you get over your crush.
>>
>>34427289
>>34427275

>fuck another girl
Im a 21 yearold virgin :)
And i wouldnt be into her if i wasnt pretty sure she's into me. Here's an example of some of the shit she does or should i say used to do since something changed apparently and idk what
>makes physical contact
>ditched her group of friends several times to hang out with me
>intense eye contact
>made me touch her
Feel my muscles, feel how warm my neck is, feel how warm my hands are etc
>SHE asked ME to go for a walk with her 2-3 times
>very much in common
>always have a great time
>we had several session of 3-4 hour talks on whatsapp
These are all the things that were happening in the first month and a half of knowing eachother. Recently i feel like she's kind of avoding me, but then when we get to talking its the same as before.
Why the fuck are women this complicated. Why do they do this.
>>
>>34427558
Mate, you fucked up. She made all the right things but YOU didn't react. You were supposed to make a move a while ago. She probably thinks that you're not into her after all because you didn't make a proper move/ask her out etc. Chances are she already found someone else if her behavior has changed that much.
>>
>>34427589
This tbqh famalam. Strike faster next time you get those kinds of signals.
>>
>>34427589
There's another side to the story which explains why i didnt do anything for this long
>first month
>everything going great
>one time she mentions how some guy from college messaged her asking if she wants to grab coffee
>says how she told him she has a boyfriend
now i wasnt sure if she told him that to get him of her back or if she really had a boyfriend, but given her behaviour around me i told myself she just made it up
>2 weeks later i decide its time to try and make a move, ask her out whatever
>she comes to college looking blue
>ask her whats up and she says she worn out mentally
>starts listing some things and among those she mentions how she got into a fight with her boyfriend
>heart sinks and i want to die for a moment but pretend like it didnt bother me that she has a boyfriend
>tell myself ill try to do something because her behaviour indicated that she likes me
>next day we only see each other 10 minutes
>day after that i looked and felt like shit for idk what reason and i didnt want to spend time with me let alone have someone else spend it with me
>day after that she comes to college looking like shit
>ask her whats the matter
>she just says "drama"
>she walks out with me and just goes a different direction from all her friends and tells me to go with her
>ask her whats up
>says she left her boyfriend
>joy.png
Now since she just broke up with someone i didnt want to be pushy and try to get her to enter a new relationship after just ending one
>next week she asks me when we are gonna go for a walk again
>tell her we can go tomorrow
>she says she cant
>next day in college ask her about it
>says she cant till christmas
>christmas holidays come and i ask her one last time after christmas
>tells me we'll go when it gets warmer without offering an alternative so i take it as a sign to back off

And ever since then her behaviour became weird and idk what to think...
Call her a whore if you want but i like her a lot.
>>
>>34427717
Not offering a specific date is certainly a red flag. I'd say there's a good chance someone swooped in before you and got her. I'm sorry, mate.
>>
>>34427766
She doesnt hang out with guys. She has a group of 4 girl friends from highschool she hangs out with a lot. And she has a group of 5 girls she hangs out in college.
Im 90% sure thats not the case, i hope its not.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.