[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons i need to share something with you because i feel horrible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1430328615319.jpg (9KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
1430328615319.jpg
9KB, 192x182px
Anons i need to share something with you because i feel horrible

>Stayed over at my buddies on monday till tuesday as he was leaving to visit family in Australia for 3 months on the Tuesday afternoon
>we decide to have a pizza, vidya, drinking night before he goes
>Not been feeling too well over the past few days due to constipation
>Decide to get something mega spicy to try and flush it out
>Go for a super hot vindaloo and wash it down with cider and a spicy meat pizza
>About 2 in the morning as we are winding the night down i feel the baheamoth move inside me
>Itscoming.jpeg
>Go to bathroom and after a good 20 minutes of sweating and straining i lay a log that not only sliced my asshole to a bloody mess but touched the water before breaking and was completely stone solid
>Try to flush
>It wont
>And again
>Wont flush
>He diddnt have a brush to ram it down with so after several more flushing attempts i decide to store it in the tank above the toilet

He left on the tuesday afternoon. Goodness knows what unholy smell is waiting for my friend when he gets back
What do i do anons?
>>
>>34427100
>>He diddnt have a brush to ram it down with so after several more flushing attempts i decide to store it in the tank above the toilet

why are people retarded. just leave it in the bowl to dissolve then flush it 3 hours later. cover the lid if you have to
>>
You shouldve shoved it back inside you and disposed of it outside.

You are a degenerate op

I am... disgusted
>>
>>34427158
Out of interest anon, how do you Unpoop?
>>
Burn the house down, eliminate the evidence. You're welcome.
>>
>>34427100
How do you even begin to explain that to your buddy?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.