[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to suck on your girlfriends nipples? My girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 3.jpg (985KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
985KB, 1680x1050px
Is it normal to suck on your girlfriends nipples?

My girlfriend doesn't think it's weird, she's never been in a relationship b4 me though

I often spend half an hour each night, sucking on her nipples, no milk comes out or anything, it's just very relaxing and helps both of us unwind.
>>
>>34426749
I do it too. It's very nice and she loves it. I've actually been wondering the same thing, so it's nice to hear that other people do it.

>doesn't mean its a normal thing though
>>
>>34426749
it means you should leave
>>
>>34426749
i made my ex cum just by sucking on her nipples
took a while and she was dry humping me, but she was on the rag and fuck eating bloody pussy
>>
God I hope it's normal.

I just want a gf with sensitive nipples that I can gently suckle on every night.

It would be perfect if she was lactating
>>
>>34426771
You can suckle my tits anon. Maybe if you do it enough they'll get milky.
>>
>>34426749
My gf asks me to do it, she loves it. Drives her mad with the moaning and everything.

Perfectly normal!
>>
>>34426766
She's not bleeding out of her clit. Get it together, man. Ain't always gotta run deep.
>>
I used to do it but sharing it with my two daughters was a little too weird

that actually looks a bit like my wife btw OP
>>
Are you people fucking retarded? Of course its normal
>>
>>34426792
I don't like that I live in a society where I feel like I need to clarify that you are a woman.
>>
I've sucked on my oneitis nipples, one of her nipples is pierced too. I could do it all day long if she let me
>>
>>34426852
Me neither. Yes, I am a biological woman. Are you a man (guy)?
>>
>>34426792
How big are they? And how big are you?
>>
File: 61JWNHt5ewL.jpg (74KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61JWNHt5ewL.jpg
74KB, 1200x1200px
>>34426749
>My girlfriend

Whats happening to our board? Gtfo normie
>>
>>34426859
>tfw was 14
>sucked on oneitis nipples before I even kissed a girl
best feeling ever
>>
>>34426871
>Are you a man (guy)?

I certainly am.

How sensitive are your nipples?
>>
>tfw gf gives me a blowjob while I suck her nipples
>>
>>34426792
Unfortunately they will only get milky with medication or pregnancy.

I'd still be willing to try, though.

>>34426749
And to you, OP. It doesn't fucking matter if it's "weird" or not. If you like it, and she likes it - do it. End of story. As long as you're not hurting anyone but yourselves, do whatever the fuck you want as long as you both want to do it, and do it as much as you want.

Most girls love having the nipples sucked though. It's an erogynous zone and will often turn them on, or at the very least just make them feel good.
>>
>>34426792
>Maybe if you do it enough they'll get milky.

I'd make it happen, one way or another,
>>
File: pepe_snaps.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_snaps.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>tfw you'll never suck on a girls tits until she lactates
>>
>>34426968
you can do it, in a few months of sucking and breast massaging you should be able to get your gf to lactate
>>
>>34427026
No you won't. If the hormones aren't there, then they won't start lactating on their own.
>>
>>34427030
It's not on their own. I'm helping!
>>
>>34427050
Unless that help is being a baby that came out of her uterus, or if you gave her risky medication, then they're not going to start lactating.

It might happen, but it'd be a medical wonder, not a normal thing you can do to anyone.
>>
>>34427030
Constant stimulation can trick the body into releasing those hormones
>>
>>34426885
5'6", around 130lbs? Recently discovered I'm actually an H cup. My back hurts a lot, as you can imagine.

>>34426904
My entire chest is sensitive. I can orgasm from nipple stimulation alone.

>>34426945
We could do all 3 methods, it never hurts to try.
>>
File: out.png (568KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
out.png
568KB, 960x720px
>>34427026
>you can do it, in a few months of sucking and breast massaging you should be able to get your gf to lactate
>your gf
the problem is getting the girl, not getting her to lactate normie
>>
>>34427077
>not sticking to just the one anon
Die.
>>
>>34427077
>I can orgasm from nipple stimulation alone.

Nice.

>We could do all 3 methods, it never hurts to try.
Even nicer. Let's do this. Where are you? I won't stop if you orgasm, we're gonna keep coming until milk shoots out.
>>
>>34426749
I don't know is it normal to eat shit though thats the real question
>>
>>34426749
My gfs nipples were really sensitive, I played with them sometimes but I think it may have made her sore
>>
>>34426749
well what is normal these days?

i too do it during sex, but just as a playful thing.

>>34427062
sorry no, thats wrong

both men and females will eventually lactate if the nipples are stimulated

this biological function allows a group of humans to take care of a baby even if the mother dies
>>
>>34427075
I'm bout to trick my penis into releasing something up yo butt niqqa
>>
>>34426820
>my two daughters
>my wife
Jesus Christ what board am I on
>>
>>34427110
Also when she pissed me of during cuddling or in bed, I would pretend I was gonna invert her hard nipple by pushing it in. She always freaked out from it, even though she knew I would never actually do it. So cute
>>
>>34427077
You're going to be flooded with offers. How can I convince you to be my titcow fwb over all the other volunteers? I'm good-looking and have money if that helps.
>>
>>34427110
Sensitive nipples doesn't always mean she likes it. My ex gf was weird in that normally she didn't like them touched. Except if she was very relaxed, such as when we were taking a bath together. Then she enjoyed me playing with them.
>>
>>34427112
>sorry no, thats wrong
>both men and females will eventually lactate if the nipples are stimulated
>this biological function allows a group of humans to take care of a baby even if the mother dies

No, -you- are wrong. The vast majority of men lack the microscopic architecture to produce breast milk. Even in men with prolactinomas (pituitary tumors that produce prolactin, the milk-producing hormone) you don't see milk production.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.