[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be Chad >you will never be a girl >you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1360873345707.gif (730KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
1360873345707.gif
730KB, 600x540px
>you will never be Chad
>you will never be a girl
>you will never be disabled
>you will never be a nigger or a chink
>you will never be a homo
>you will never experience easy mode
>>
>>34426602
You can become disabled or a homo pretty easily. I don't think those exactly qualify as easy mode though.
>>
White victim culture strikes again.
>every demographic has it better than mine despite controlling 80% of the wealth and power
>>
>>34426617
>homo
Don't like dicks, can't force myself to.
>disabled
Not that easy, can't be on neetbux for something I choose to do to myself.

>>34426638
>literally the only demographic you're allowed to shit on
>literally the only demographic that can't get free things
>>
>>34426602
>you will never be disabled

I'm on Disability Support Pension.

Being extremely autistic IS a disability, and mental illness of any sort IS being disabled.

However, I understand what you mean, it sucks.

>>34426638
/pol/posting in feels threads always disgusts me. And I'm a regular on that board. Let people be free to feel.
>>
>>34426661
Normalfags deny DSP/neetbux/exc to most people who truly need it, which is sad. Be aware if you have these problems, YOU ARE DISABLED even if in a minor way. Kikes.
>>
File: 1464703569568.jpg (9KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1464703569568.jpg
9KB, 184x184px
If you're a "nigger or a chink" and you're still a robot life is not on easy mode. You are delusional.

Asian men are universally laughed at and CONSTANTLY rejected because their women are getting BLEACHED by white men. "that's not true" but yes it is. It's not even a meme like the black cuck meme is but it's reality for nearly any Asian man. Even in almost all Asian countries, Asian women will still try to hop on the nearest white dick which is why you see so many posts talk about visiting Asia and getting laid (without prostitution) or going there as a last resort. Other than being smart, Asian men have NO positive stereotypes at all and are seen as feminine and weak by not only women but other men as well.

>but muh gibs
>but I can get a job/into college easier
If you're Asian it's actually HARDER because they tend to perform the best on tests. Still wouldn't change you being a robot or not.

As for black men, the cuck meme is just that, a meme, outside of extremely liberal areas it's very rare to see bm/wf relationships and when you do the wf is always, always trashy, fat, and is trying to get back at daddy. These women also exclusively want Chad.

>but you'd have a big dik
No, that's also a meme. Even if you did you're not going to get that far with a woman if you're a robot, if you aren't Tyrone you're straight fucked my friend. Black women only want Tyrone too so dating inside your race is just as unviable an option.

>you will never be a homo
You're retarded here too. I'm a faggot myself and it's done nothing for me. I've received more ire for it (i.e. getting bullied constantly starting in middle school) if people suspected it, even now in the era of political correctness at best people don't really care. But I can't even get a bf because surprise I'm a robot and surprise if you're not attractive and interesting it doesn't matter anyway. Even here, all the online hookups only happen between attractive or charismatic people who aren't robots to begin with.
>>
>>34426799
I call my only and best friend, who's half Japanese, a chink sometimes.

It's joking and he gets that though
>>
I am a Chad though. A few robots could become one as well, it just takes hard work and determination.
>>
>>34426602
This is a great and powerful feel I've thought of since grade school.
>>
>>34426602
Mahiru is cute. MAHIRU IS CUTE.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.