[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth transitioning if you know you aren't going to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1480483059756.jpg (167KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
1480483059756.jpg
167KB, 1024x578px
Is it worth transitioning if you know you aren't going to be able to pass, or should I just kill myself?
>>
>>34426247
Isn't anything better than killing yourself? At worst you'll have to move some place with a significant trans community to find acceptance, and settle for some other non-passing transgender as your S.O. That certainly doesn't sound worse than death, though.
>>
ok since that other guy argued pro tranny, i have to interject.

no, its not worth it. you WILL consider yourself a freak and will make you feel 100x more pathetic than you feel right now. its a mental illness, you arent really a girl and you know it. trasnsitioning isnt the answer.
>>
>>34426269
>Isn't anything better than killing yourself?
no
>>
>>34426330
Why not? You can always kill yourself afterward if it doesn't work out. So even if it was like a one in a million chance, it would still be better than simply committing suicide.
>>
>>34426315
>trasnsitioning isnt the answer
Yeah but what is?
My only other option seems to be suicide atm.

>>34426269
But death is nothing.
No trans people. No need for acceptance. Nothing.
It's giving up happiness to end pain.
>>
>>34426247
It really depends. If you have dysphoria you basically will end up transitioning sooner or later or killing yourself anyways. If you don't have dysphoria you probably shouldn't transition. If you're actually going to kill yourself might as well try to transition. I mean fuck what do you have to lose at that point?
>>
>>34426345
once i read about this study in which some doctors gave some wanna be tranny some substance that got rid of the deviant symptoms. he had to keep taking a dosage though, otherwise the urges would come back.

you should probably look into that kind of stuff. an actual solution.
>>
>>34426372
But what is the substance?
Surely if it worked, it would be promoted by someone.
Gatekeeping doctors would go mental for a cure pill.
>>
>>34426384
i dont remember the substance. i may have read it in an image posted here though, maybe somebody has it.

the image basically stated that society sees this type of illness as human nature, and thats why this "medicine" that seemed to cure the deviancy was never properly researched and funded.
>>
>>34426469
The only reason I say this is because my city unironically suggested gay conversion therapy as a cure for transexualism as recently as five years ago.
If you found an actual chemical that would cure it, they would make it a mandatory vaccination that all kids get.
>>
Just do it OP.
Worst case you kill yourself anyway.
>>
If you are trans you should transition. The longer you wait, the worse it gets. Your options are either kill yourself, or transition, and maybe it isn't as bad as you think and you don't have to kill yourself. You also never know what surgeries will be possible in the future, maybe what would break your passing could eventually be fixed.
>>
>>34426247

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Why are there these fucking threads EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY FUCKING DAY?

Where are the mods? DELETE THIS GARBAGE.

No one on /r9k/ knows the secret to being happy as a goddamn tranny, ok? If you want to take your hormones, do it. LITERALLY NO ONE IN THIS WORLD KNOWS IF IT WILL FIX YOU. Some people get better, some do not. If we had a cure, DOCTORS WOULD FUCKING TELL YOU.

WE
DON'T
KNOW

Go tell /lgbt/ if you NEED to talk about being a tranny this fucking bad EVERY 2 seconds. Otherwise STOP MAKING THESE THREADS
>>
It just seems incredibly awkward and out of place if you have no chance in passing. Like, you identify as a girl and dress as a girl and want people to not point out that you're just a guy in girls clothing and make up but you're 6ft5, have the broadest shoulders and a massive adams apple that out lengthens a jews nose there's no way people are not going to comment on that.
>>
>>34428059
How bad can HRT really be? I don't know all the effects, but worst case, isn't that just that you end up looking like a man with gyno, which plenty of men already have so it isn't that out of place? While you also get to stop the effects of testosterone so it doesn't get worse?

Just present as male while you do the HRT, until you pass, if you do. If you never pass, well at least you tried your options.

But I don't know much about this, you should get help from the experts at /lgbt/.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.