[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's the depressed piece of shit falls in love and got rejected

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

it's the depressed piece of shit falls in love and got rejected episode again

what the fuck do i do, i feel so awkward
>>
Where is she from? orila
>>
>>34426020
not op, but she is from
Himouto! Umaru-chan.
Its a pretty funny show.
>>
>>34426059
thanks famingola
>>
>>34425869
be proud you took a chance
>>
>>34425869
At least you tried.
A girl i really like just got a boyfriend. She even liked me but i did nothing, feels worse than getting rejected.
Like what >>34426096 said.
Be happy you got the balls and asked her, you would be happier like that rather an knowing you had a chance and you fucked it up like me.
Be proud of yourself, grasp your cock and balls and move on, take your time though. There are millions of woman, each one better than the last, one will realise that your worth sticking around for, we just have to find her.
>>
>>34425869
This is a happy anime pic. you are not happy. stop it
>>
op here

thanks lads, she's still saying that she doesn't want to lose me and she want to keep in touch but i don't think this will make me feel any better, she only sees me as a friend
should i just wait till forget about her?
>>
>>34426020
both me and her are from central europe
>>
>>34426332
having a friend is better than none.
I would, anon. You never know what might happen down the road, friends are good no matter who they are.
>>
>>34426361
i'll think about when i stop seeing her as someone more, she's been really important for me for the last few months.
but now i feel kinda used
>>
>>34426413
i felt the same way this year >>34426171

I put in the whole year of effort to really get to know her, we like the same vidya, movies, tv shows, cartoons everything. I thought she liked me as well, but she just got a bf out of nowhere. I should have asked her out, i fucking hate myself for not doing it and worst of all i still have another year of uni with her. At least you took a risk and tried, your better of trying than having to suffer in silence like me.
>>
>>34425869
Shit, at least you got the courage to act on it, you're better than 70% of this board.
>>
>>34426464
i feel really sorry for you, but i've done preety much same 2 years ago, i fucked it even more.
i moved and changed highschool, in my class there was a girl that liked me, at the time i thought she was kinda cute, but then i started gaining some friends and when she wanted to talk i freaked out and said that i don't like her. she must felt like complete shit, almost 2 years passed and i still haven't said sorry for her
i feel worse than ever.
all the bad memories are coming back
>>
>>34426332
i had the same thing but with a boy
trust me, you'll get over her. its hurts at first and will for a while, but eventually you'll get passed it.
>>
>>34426551
i'm just kinda angry that she wasn't worth any effort.
i was helping her so much with preety much everything
>>
>>34426522
CRINGE
I'm glad I'm never that retarded
>>
>>34426522
I think thats worse than what i did.
find her online and apologise, i probably would.
I just wouldn't know how to say it.

She is dating one of her close friends, so i dont see it ending soon. She seems happy, i don't want to take that away from her.
>>
>>34426464
>she just got a bf out of nowhere
Lmao while you exerted yourself 100% in her convos she was giving maybe 5%. You were nothing to her, just one/ten guys she talks to like that if not even more so daily. Your whole day consists of 5minutes for her. You were a beta orbiter. Most girls have them, including the ones here. It's just not worth the effort honestly unless you're going to be religious/conservative.
>>
>>34425869
>falls in love
doesn't exist you fell for a bullshit meme
>>
>>34426788
They had been friends for awhile before i knew her.
She is probably better of with him anyway.
I'm sure she liked me at some point because she would look me in the eyes when we talked, which no one usually does, and we used to just look at each other during class and just smile at each other. she is a total qt that is my exact girl i want, i'm just too much of a pussy to do anything.
>>
>>34426886
>liking a girl that hordes beta orbiters
Dodged that bullet tbqh woulda probably dumped you quickly and/or cucked you. Don't get emotionally invested in girls cuz then shit like this happens. Always keep your guard up (cuz they're whores and the bigger ones hide behind a nice/cute facade).
>>
>>34426332

if you want to orbit her thats your call. if you have no friends and are extremely lonely you might as well orbit and pretend that one day you might get with her by doing it.

in reality though she's just going to use you for attention and to fill her emotional needs. she'll come to you whenever because she knows you like her and too beta to turn down the "chance" of breaking through to her.
>>
>>34426651
if you want to talk more hit me up

http://steamcommunity.com/id/s_c_h_a_f

i need someone right now
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.