[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>22 y/o living with parents >lazy NEET with no degree >0

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1483713962092.gif (20KB, 160x363px) Image search: [Google]
1483713962092.gif
20KB, 160x363px
>22 y/o living with parents
>lazy NEET with no degree
>0 friends online or offline
>no hobbies
>no social skills
>4/10 neckbeard
>definition of manchild

>out of all these the only thing I really have a problem with is my virginity
Please reply desu. There must be other retardbots like me, who value sex above everything else.
>>
hahahah loser cunt.
>>
>>34425793
y-you too

original
I said original.
>>
>>34425808
Why don't you just go fuck a hooker or something.
>>
File: 1479459776343.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479459776343.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>34425836
1. Laws regarding prostitution are more strict in my country so it's hard to find one.
2. Having sex with a hooker barely counts as losing your virginity because she only lets you put your penis in her vagina for money.
3. I don't want my first time to be with someone I don't love.
4. Even if I did, my social anxiety wouldn't let me meet up with her.
>>
Clearly you don't value sex above everything else because you have put no work into making yourself someone women would want to have sex with. Stop lying to yourself. What you value is your comfortable misery.
>>
>>34425939
What's comfortable about not being taken seriously because people can detect my virginity through the screen?
>>
>>34425770
> 26 living alone
> entrepreneur with two degrees
> speak 5 languages
> 0 friends on or off
> reading, vidya, coding, hiking, cooking
> pass as a normie in professional settings
> 7/10 thin nerd
> everythingless virgin
> don't know what I am

I'm fine with no friends, but damn is the impending wizardhood amping up the feels. To the hooker question, I have 2 and 3, and in addition refuse to pay for overpriced pussy, pussy is not worth 200/h (local price).

There's all kinds of robots here, I wish I could have sex and intimacy, like normies can.
>>
>>34425975
I don't know, you tell me. Why do you choose to live the life of a loser that no woman would be interested in fucking if you value sex above all else?
>>
>>34425770
>no hobbies
what the fuck does this mean?
do you sit in a dark room staring at the wall?
>>
> 18 yo
> almost failing exams
> no money to pay for the next year
> nowhere to live next year
> will lose my visa and return to my shithole country
> health problems
> conserned only about my virginity
>>
>>34426043
I disagree with you but I don't really know how.
Something about the world not being ideal and people not always doing what they want and laziness etc.
>>
>>34426066
No normie hobbies. I like games, youtube and code but it does not counts.
>>
>>34426075
People always do what they want. What you want is to be a lazy loser who doesn't get laid. Stop lying to yourself.
>>
File: 1471311659883.jpg (78KB, 447x540px) Image search: [Google]
1471311659883.jpg
78KB, 447x540px
>>34426106
>People always do what they want.
You lost all credibility with this desu.
>>
>>34426121
Please explain how you do things you do not want to do.
>>
>>34425939
Do normies really so retarded?
>>
>>34425770
you blaze? plus im more of a 6
chubby cute

>>34425836
poor
>>
>>34426121
>anime pics

It's hard to tell you're a virgin
>>
>>34426121
>>34426142
The fact that you guys can only respond with 'you're wrong/retarded' with no argument really tells a lot.
>>
>>34426190
I know.

Originals
>>
>>34426190
What is the reason to argue with you. I can prove you wrong easily, but why bother.
>>
>>34426221
You sound scared to me. If you could prove me wrong easily, you would. You know you can't, so you pretend that you're just 'over' it. By acting superior, you think you've won. I'm not fooled.
>>
>>34425770
>Live in a shitty hut in upstate NY
>Used to have a qt gf but she cucked me with a Norweigan guy
>fail at uni, dropout
>All the roasties and Chads at Highschool are still in touch, forming a nice small town circle
>tfw known as that weird city looking man
>tfw you only kissed, but never lost v-card

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So I decided to revenge on the Norweigan guy who took my gf.

>pretty average build, but wierdly flexible.
>do a 3 hour drive in my shit for all Honda
>when I park at the destinstion of the Motel he lives, I see him wallk out the spinner door thing.
>He sees me, tries to talk me down, but we fight.

This is where things get Bizarre.

>he starts to talk in a surprisingly thick arabic sounding accent
>"you've made things complicated ENOUGH for me..Femanon shall always be mime!"
>All of a sudden I feel a weird sensation with my skin
>feels like its melting, but in a slow agonizing similar to having your pubic hair be plucled from your balls
>"AHHHRRRRGGHH"
>My only significant reaction beside screaming was crumbling to the floor on my knees
>looking up, I see an omnius metallic looking humanoid, with what seemed to be blood anesthanized in dots all over its frame.
>"What you are seeing; fellow Stand-user, is [Comfortable In Your Skin]!!
>suddenly maniac laughter
To be Continued
>>
>>34425770
literally me

*viewer discretion is advised*
>>
>>34426240
It wouldn't be very easy, I would have to type a lot, but I am just sure it is possible so why bother.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.