[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not trans but I really wish that I was a girl, just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1485283891388.png (711KB, 1400x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1485283891388.png
711KB, 1400x2200px
I'm not trans but I really wish that I was a girl, just so people would treat me nicer and things would be easier. I don't want to be the initiator, I don't have what it takes to be "alpha". That's not me, I can't do it.
>>
A weak case of autogynephilia.
>>
>>34425526
Isn't that when you get a boner though? I don't think of mine like that. I think the woman's role would fit me better. There's less pressure, and more acceptance. Plus you get to act cute and dress cute. I like those big oversized phone cases that look like animals, but I'm a guy so I can't use one.
>>
>I'm not trans
Good one anon
>>
File: 1456630442953.jpg (250KB, 1002x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1456630442953.jpg
250KB, 1002x1200px
>>34425496
Do you have a body that could be passable? How is your height, build, face? Hips? Would you be willing to transition?

Even then, i'd recommend really thinking about it. You will never be an actual girl and going for it can really fuck up your head. If you can accept that and understand that you would just be a feminine boy, then go for it. Try buying some long cute socks. Shaving. Growing long hair. Dressing up. See how it feels. Work on your voice. If it feels bad, drop it. If not, try going further, with eventually taking hormones if you truly feel ready.

They wont make you a girl, but give you smoother skin and small breasts.
>>
>>34425582
I really, really would not pass. At all. And even if I did, it's a little drastic. I don't want to turn myself into a facsimile of a girl, I'd just like to be one. Trannies aren't girls.

Not to mention the ridiculous societal and familial pressures that come with a transition. Nobody in my life knows I think about this kind of thing. And they never will.
>>
You sound so cute anon, holy shit.

oreganno
>>
File: 1457394122271.jpg (411KB, 1000x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1457394122271.jpg
411KB, 1000x1280px
>>34425607
I see, that's upsetting to hear, but that's also a relatively healthy view with no delusions.
>>
I want the same thing as you, OP. Unfortunately I was born into a manly body with wolfman tier body hair.
>>
>>34425654
I'd love to make you feel like a girl, anon
>>
>>34425496
> I don't want to be the initiator, I don't have what it takes to be "alpha"
Yeah, masculinity is pretty bullshit. This role being assigned by the completely arbitrary basis of sex is a recipe for miserably ill-fitting identities.
>>
>>34425553
Yes you can just be a faggot.
>>
>>34425496
Then why not just live as a beta male, why would you rather mutiliate yourself instead? Why not just accept who you are and get on with life?
>>
just because you want things easy, doesnt mean you are a woman. All of the mankinds inventions came from men who wanted things to be easier and less pressure, its normal feeling for a man too. It only means that you need to figure out ways how to make things easier for yourself and less pressure. NOBODY, I REPEAT NOBODY, wants to live underpressure and have things hard lol, even said alphas. All of us have different standards, so you just need to find your own and its all good. Stress and pressure is death, but what matters is on why you feel it, do you self induce it by trying to fit in? / be like others? do you self induce it by not knowing how to cope with things and how to deal with problems? etc etc. Its a vast topic, just gotta do some self exploring and learn
>>
>>34425811
>NOBODY, I REPEAT NOBODY, wants to live underpressure and have things hard lol, even said alphas.
That's completely false. There are people who thrive in pressure and challenge, who feel invigorated by it.
>>
I wish I was a girl too. I would probably be a pretty qt girl
>>
>>34425996
to people like that, pressure and stress isnt simply pressure n stress anymore, its a kick in the ass/ a boost.

Pressure and stress alone by itself, is worthless and drags people down
>>
>I'm not trans but I want to be a girl
is the new
>I'm not gay but I want to suck cock
>>
>>34426660
I think you can want to be a girl without being trans. Maybe I'm wrong and i'm trans too though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.