[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S 2017 AND WE STILL HAVEN'T FIGURED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: nicod1.jpg (66KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
nicod1.jpg
66KB, 300x300px
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

IT'S 2017 AND WE STILL HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT ANYTHING THAT MAKES QUITTING SMOKING NOT A FUCKING NIGHTMARE

I'M ON THIS MOTHERFUCKER AND I'M EVEN ANGRIER AND MORE MISERABLE THAN USUAL, WHICH I DIDN'T THINK WAS EVEN POSSIBLE

Don't start smoking, robots. I've tried the patch, tried the gum, even the vape meme, and they all suck compared to cigs. I made it 3 years last time I quit and every day was a living hell. Just throw the fucking meme cancer sticks in the garbage, they make 90% of women immediately hate you and every possible ending is misery.
>>
Yes we have, it's called vaping.
>>
>>34424449
I've tried it and it doesn't work for me, even with a fancy vape. I have to sit there and smoke the damn thing constantly and it still barely keeps the cravings away.

Plus vapes are huge and heavy, they make a mess, batteries are a pain, etc. I can't stick a vape setup in my shirt pocket like I can do with a normal pack of smokes and a lighter.
>>
>>34424361
Its called weed.
Look faggot, you gonna smoke no matter what happens. Would you rather feel like a god of love, genius, free spirit, not have smelly hands, need just one smoke every couple of hours or fuck up your lungs, your breath, get 3984 kinds of cancer and have shit taste in your mouth?
>>
>>34424361
The antidepressant "Wellbutrin" is a nicotinic receptor antagonist in addition to being a norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor. It is routinely prescribed as a nicotine cessation aid. It greatly reduces the effectiveness of nicotine on the brain and also eases cravings. I found it extremely helpful for quitting, myself. I also was not successful with nicotine replacement therapy, the first-line treatment for nicotine addiction. If that's not working for you, the second-line treatment is a nicotine cessation aid such as Wellbutrin. It's worth a shot, especially since this would be the next step in the standard treatment method for this condition.
>>
>>34424361

lol i quit and i didn't find it that difficult

different for everybody i suppose

and patches do work

you just want to smoke because ur addicted to the feeling of smoke in ur lungs
>>
File: 1444016391623.jpg (17KB, 275x200px)
1444016391623.jpg
17KB, 275x200px
>>34425170
fuck off normieshitter

how long did you smoke, a few months? a year? a decade?
>>
>>34424449
Most people I know would agree that they would rather you smell like cigarette smoke than obnoxious smelling vape juice.
>>
People talk about "beating the addiction" but that's really impossible. Even if you've been clean for years, the urges and cravings will always be there and going back will always be really easy. It's a constant fight to resist starting again because once you start smoking, it permanently alters your brain chemistry.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.