[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>grandma just died >don't really feel anything other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1485421466931.jpg (143KB, 2130x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1485421466931.jpg
143KB, 2130x1198px
>grandma just died
>don't really feel anything other than relief because she's not suffering anymore
>can't even remember the last time I cried
What the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>34424275
>what's wrong with me
You liked The Accountant
>>
>>34424275
How long did your grandma suffer? Mine has been ill for years now and when she dies i know i'll feel relief. If anything i willsuffer seeing my mom sad, but other than that i don't think i'll cry.
>>
>>34424275
Same.
Some people lack the emotionnal wires in their brains.
Have a nice day lad
>>
File: 0366 - pMoHOuV.png (16KB, 771x929px) Image search: [Google]
0366 - pMoHOuV.png
16KB, 771x929px
>>34424275
have you actually like talked to someone about it?
emotions have no need to come through when you're alone all the time
>>
File: 1465558731003.jpg (160KB, 1174x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1465558731003.jpg
160KB, 1174x1048px
I didn't cry when my grandad had a stroke and died, my grandma had a stroke years earlier and shes still alive but isn't capable of living on her own anymore.

I honestly don't think I'm going to cry when she dies either, I'm unable to feel empathy and can't cry anymore.
>>
I didn't cry until 2 years later and it was the holidays then I realized how much she meant or filled my life with, now I'm alone
>>
>>34424275
You will never see her again because there is no Afterlife, let that sink in
>>
>>34424275
>What the fuck is wrong with me
>>34424275
dunno, maybe stop thinking like life is like it's shown in the movies or sommething
>>
>don't really feel anything other than relief because she's not suffering anymore

Kind of felt the same once my dad died. Had cancer and it was sad to see him deteriorating. That said I cried like a bitch after he died.

Maybe you just werent that close to your grandma? When my grandma died I didnt cry. One because I saw he like once a year and two because she lived a full life. It was her time.
>>
Anyone else here rich grandparents in their 80/90s?

It's kind of sad that their passing away is going to make life better in the financial sense..I feel bad about it just thinking about it.

Kind of pathetic desu
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 960x835px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 960x835px
>>34424275
>mother died
>didn't shed one tear

I just never feel lonely bots. Whats up with me?
>>
>>34424275
Honestly when you think about it, your reaction to me is the best you could have because it speaks of your concern for the person.
>>
>>34424304
was it bad? I caught some tidbits from my parents watching it. batfleck went full sperg.
>>
I'm actually so scared for my grandmas death, I hate even thinking and writing about it. There are barely a handful of people in this world who I know genuinely love and care for me, and one of those people is my grandma. But whatever, I know I'll be able to get through it. However I know that it will absolutely destroy my father who lost his dad at a young age. He loves his mother so much and I will not be able to see him cry that day.
>>
>>34424275
I read that Jeffrey Dahmer had a strong relationship with his grandmother, and I have a pretty strong bond with mine but she is literally the only family member I love. I guess what I'm saying is normally I'd be right there with you, but I think my Grandma gave me lots of attention and unconditional love so it's gonna hurt me to never see her again someday.
>>
>>34424275
I'm the opposite. I cry easily, but for now, I at least can hold it back if there are other people near me. It's been this way for a few months.
>>
>>34424993
It was just broad and kind of exploitive, honestly. I was hoping for a bit more subtly.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.