[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any place where there is any shadow of a chance of finding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

File: udmurt.jpg (297KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
udmurt.jpg
297KB, 900x675px
Is there any place where there is any shadow of a chance of finding a remotely decent virgin female? Recommend me somewhere?
>>
I'm a virgin female. Contrary to popular belief, we actually aren't as rare as people think.
>>
>>34424216
Could I ask, what we do you want it for?
>>
>>34424234
I need marriage followed by missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
>>
>>34424224
I'm sorry sweetheart, but OP said decent.
>>
>>34424237
Ahhh Ye Olde Puritanical Wishlist
>>
>>34424253
Wow, you #rekt me.
>>
>>34424224
I actually just stole your virginity. You may not have noticed, that's ok. I am elusive like that.

Oh and you're never getting it back lol
>>
>>34424265
And then you woke up, originally.
>>
>>34424280
I broke your hymen. Might want to check the pantsu, roast. You could get blood on your computer chair.
>>
>>34424259
I was raised largely by my grandfather who was born during the early Depression. He raised me like a boomer and I even picked up my accent from him. At this point I think like a cranky old man and I can't wait for the nuclear storm.
>>
>>34424216
White female virgins literally do not exist in our world anymore thanks to sexual liberation
>>
>>34424301
I don't even care about white anymore. I'm only a civic nationalist now.
>>
>>34424224
You have to be over 18 to post here. In fact your parents shouldn't even their 11 year old on the internet without some modicum of supervision.
>>
>>34424298
Well I have to say that's sad myman
>>
File: image.jpg (367KB, 1080x1188px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
367KB, 1080x1188px
>>34424301
Well, yeah. White women are the top-tier of women and literally trip over sexual attention online and irl. Since their life is ridiculously, disgustingly easily, they can get sex pretty much with anyone, anytime, anywhere. Not even just sex, but they can date anyone they want to and get beta orbiters just for being a white girl. Women of color are probably more likely to be virgins, since they're seen as much less desirable than a white woman.
>>
>>34424301
>thanks sexual liberation
II truly do thank it every day
>>
>>34424328
>Thinking virgin females are automatically children, since a female can't be an adult and a virgin at the same time
Wew lad. I know that a lot of women are promiscuous, but that doesn't mean virgin women are nonexistent. Just harder to find. But we're still out here.
>>
>>34424373
>that doesn't mean virgin women are nonexistent
But the number is negligible.
>>
File: IMG_0185.png (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0185.png
9KB, 645x773px
>>34424216
Probably not OP.
My gf is a virgin, but she's almost a sperg and her parents never let her do anything when she was younger. Hell, she's 20 now and she still has a curfew. She's a needle in a fucking ocean of hay.
I'm a lucky sunuvabitch desu senpai, but I feel hard for everyone who can't find a pure gf.
>>
>>34424216
Middle east. You need to convert to islam. I guess most of europe now actually.
>>
>>34424518
I'd like to keep my head attached, thank you very much.
>>
>>34424488
>can't have sex with her
>lucky

You're being used as a practice bf. She'll dump you eventually and then spread her legs for Chad the same week.
>>
>>34424525
Islam is the religion peace as long as your islamic and keep to the sharia.
>>
>>34424543
And that's why random muslim Syrian civilians get beheaded all the time, right?
>>
>>34424373
>being this defensive
>stating the obvious
>not being a child

put some frebreze on that snatch of yours. it stinks like the inside of my belly button.
>>
Why is /r9k/ so obsessed with virgins? Is there any other reasons than massive insecurity and having the worldview of a manchild?
>>
If a girl is a virgin and over 20, that's a warning sign. A virgin at 25+ is a huge red flag.
>>
>>34424542
Fair play to her familad
>>
>>34424551
Because I'm visiting from /pol/. It gets deleted every time I post it there and /int/ told me to bring it here.

>>34424562
How so?
>>
>>34424551
It's calling having preferences. I prefer virgins. Has nothing to do with insecurity you fucking faggot. I don't want STDs. I kept my virginity for the person I'm going to marry, I expect my partner to do the same.

>hahaha xd ul lbe lonley 4ever

What makes you think I'll be dating my own age. At the end of the day, men always win. We can date 18 year olds if we damn well please. Enjoy your dusty sack of eggs that no one wants. Cunt.
>>
>>34424551
>Is there any other reasons than massive insecurity and having the worldview of a manchild?

>huehue le social shaming

Was almost every man for the last several hundred years also an insecure manchild?
>>
>>34424574
>I want a virgin!
>I'm from /pol/
These things always seem entwined.
>>
>>34424224
>>34424373
Well where exactly would we find girls like you?
>>
>>34424216
It's mostly luck.
I hit the jackpot at Tinder 8 months ago and now have a (still) virgin girlfriend.
>>
File: IMG_1117.jpg (219KB, 656x788px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1117.jpg
219KB, 656x788px
>>34424542
Anon, I'm 6'4". All of the chads in our area are smaller than me. It's scary to think that she's a heightfag though.
>>
>>34424581
>never had sex
>preferences
Oy vey
>>
>>34424574
If a girl is a virgin at 25, one or more of the following applies:

Very religious
Mentally ill
Physically repulsive

Something is wrong with her, if no guy has wanted her.
>>
>>34424615
>he fell for the height meme

She'll cuck you for a 5'8" guy.
>>
>>34424618
Everything he needs to know about sex he learned from watching hentai.
>>
>>34424650
Good. All I want is for my family name to survive.
>>
>>34424591
People have always had sex, idiot. It's not something new that was invented recently.
>>
>>34424670
Enjoy being stuck in a miserable loveless sexless marriage with a girl who hates you.
>>
>>34424673
Hookup culture is, though.

>>34424677
I shall.
>>
>>34424664
Sad but true anon. Well, hentai and the Bible.
>>
>>34424216
Probably not in America.
>>
>>34424216
tinder, okcupid, local clubs or organizations.

To be brutally honesty, there are no magic places where pure virgin waifus gather. If there's a 0.01% chance that each girl you get to know could be a girl you want to marry, then the only real solution is to just catch as wide of a net as possible and hope to be lucky. It's not easy, there are no shortcuts, you simply have to work hard, meet new people almost every day, and sift through girls until you find one you like. If you do this, you are guaranteed to find a gf in an indefinite amount of time.
>>
>>34424682
>hookup culture is new
>ignore swingers, beatniks, key parties, the entirety of the 60s 70s and 80s
Buddy.
>>
>>34424696
I know that much.

>>34424700
My entire state is basically a retirement community. I can't look locally. It's just not happening.

>>34424714
It sure as hell wasn't as pervasive then into every nook and cranny of society as it is now.
>>
>>34424720
>My entire state is basically a retirement community. I can't look locally. It's just not happening.
There may be much lower chances in your state, but at least /some/ girls are still out there. Either work with the chances you got, move, or stop complaining. These are your only realistic options.
>>
>>34424747
So go ahead and an hero. Right, gotcha.
>>
>>34424720
>ignoring the 60s 70s and 80s again
Buddy....
>>
>>34424768
Read my post again you stupid nigger.
>>
>>34424720
People have always hooked up. The only difference is that it's more open today. And easier. In the good old days it was kept more lowkey. And because marriage and doing it early was more common, you also had lots more men and women sneaking around having affairs.
>>
>>34424778
The pervasive junk? You're dim as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. The only thing that slowed promiscuity was the aids crisis and the preventative measures of the 90s.
>>
>>34425029
The day Iran starts a nuclear war will be the happiest day of my fucking life. I will be drinking gallons of champagne that day.
>>
>>34425089
It will be Israel that starts a nuclear war, not Iran.
>>
>>34425098
Doesn't matter. Nuclear war = joy
>>
>>34424351
Problem with that is they're unattractive and well, niggers. I'd rather end my lineage when I die of old age than let it be corrupted by a nigger child.
>>
>>34425111
It's good to have goals, anon. Even super bitter passive aggressive ones.
>>
>>34424714
That's all post-sexual revolution shit.
It is relatively recent in human history.

Plus, those are subcultures, and they were hardy thought highly of by the rest of society, or even their own generation.

People taking part in hook up culture these days are not part of a subculture, it's just seen as normal behaviour.
>>
>>34424618
>>never had sex

Call me crazy, but I think that might be a preference he has for a relationship partner, somebody he wants to marry.

It's not a sexual preference, it isn't a fetish.

You fucking degenerate.
>>
Word around the hick ass area i live in (northeast ohio) is that the Amish are having trouble with their gene pools. And there looking for Christian men to bring into the farm and breed up theyre daughters. I guess the parents sit in the room and theres a sheet with a hole in it. Its a whole weird process.... but its something....
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.