[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been proud of anything you've done? Have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Have you ever been proud of anything you've done? Have your parents?
>>
>>34423856
I won a rap battle against a nig once in middle school
>>
>>34423856
I was told that I wouldn't be able to do the next level of a College Computing course, they gave me a chance and I achieved Student of the year. Had to prove these retards that if I actually try more than the bare minimum I can achieve anything I set my mind to.
>>
I used to play soccer on a really shitty league back in highschool a few years ago with a bunch of friends, it was probably the best times of my life even though I'm bad at soccer. For the most part I'd play defense and had never scored a goal. It was the last game of the season and since I was a senior in high school it would also be the last game of my soccer career. I told myself that day that I'd score a goal, and somewhere halfway through the second period I actually did score. It is probably the single most happiest moment of my life, and seeing all my teammates/friends happy for me made it even better. We won the final game 1-0, it was like a fairy tale. It might not be much, and my parents didn't care at all, but to me it's a reminder of what is possible to feel and that I'm worth something.

>>34424823
I beat someone in a rap battle once, but then they beat the shit out of me so I don't know who the real winner really is.
>>
>>34424883
Nah the sandnig approached me and I kneed him in the balls, tyrone wasn't happy about that one

>I did karate and MMA during high school so I knew how to defend myself
>>
>>34424883
Sounds comfy as fuck, that feel. I used to play hockey back in high school, and I wasn't very good either. I was also a defender so I never scored goals.

But in my second to last year, my teammates became assholes because our 3rd and 2nd grade teams merged, and we played at a higher league. I didn't feel like I belonged anymore, while previously it was for the comradery.

The last scheduled match, I decided I was just gonna fuck around and score a goal despite being a half back. But then... it started fucking hailing. The match got cancelled. And so the last game of hockey I ever played consisted of being yelled at and felt like shit. I decided not to play my final year because of their shit.
>>
File: ss_2016-09-04_at_03.png (210KB, 600x831px) Image search: [Google]
ss_2016-09-04_at_03.png
210KB, 600x831px
>>34423856
thank you for posting a bean. it means a lot to me.
>>
>>34423856
No. I went from lowest school to university ( stupid school system, in the one I started you are destined to be middle class at max).
Still don't think that's something special, teachers were proud, parents didn't care.

Also got into the comitees of a self defence club, did alot there. Nobody proud, just did what nobody else wanted to do
>>
>>34424837
I love proving people wrong. I did that with getting into college, the only reason I went to college was to prove people wrong. I'm legit doing this degree out of bitterness
>>
>>34425006
tfw your disney-esque buddy troupe becomes a clique.
>>
>>34423856
i once scored 6 goals in a soccer game in kindergarden. it was all down hill from there
>>
>>34426401
I do this too. It's my best motivation to work hard. I love being the smug bastard at reunions.
>>
>>34423856

I'm proud of all the people I've helped and all my autistic youtube projects that seem to amuse people for some reason

my parents are proud of the former but dont get the latter at all kek
>>
>>34423856
Recently I've been doing really well in school (high 90's average) and won a couple competitions against my class, resulting in potential job opportunities

In two weeks I have an interview for the job I've wanted since at least seventh grade
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.