[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had to get laid in order to save your family and everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1485408370911.jpg (265KB, 3508x2334px) Image search: [Google]
1485408370911.jpg
265KB, 3508x2334px
If you had to get laid in order to save your family and everyone you ever cared for, how would you do it?
>>
How long of a timeframe do I have? If I have a week or two, I'd probably just hit up one of the fat girls from my college and pretend I fall in love with them or some shit.

If I have like 12 hours, I'm not sure it's possible.
>>
hit up a fuckbuddy that I ghosted a few weeks ago
>>
text that girl who wants to fuck me for some god awful reason

i hate my family and love nobody so i still wouldnt
>>
>>34423840
My family is the only reason I haven't killed myself yet. I wouldn't get laid so they all die, then I can kill myself guilt free because they aren't around, and if I have trouble going through with it I just have to remind myself that they all died because of me so I deserve death.
>>
>>34423840

purposefully not get laid because everyone in my family is human garbage
>>
you mean if i didnt have a gf?
id contact that one girl i rejected and try to fuck her
failing that, i will contact my milf crush and beg her
then probably hooker
>>
>>34423840
Check Craigslist for prostitutes, I guess. 0% chance of it happening within the confines of the law
>>
>>34423840

get on tinder and start swiping
>>
I guess I'd sign up for Tinder
If that didn't work then a hooker
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.