[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else not good with computers ? Whenever I tried to install

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Anyone else not good with computers ?
Whenever I tried to install games it never works properly.
Whenever I watch tutorials on youtubes I never done it right.
I always get headaches If I use it for more than 1 hour.
;_;
>>
Autism affects us all differently
>>
you're either retarded or a woman so you're retarded either way sorry
>>
>>34423799
I'm not a woman bro help me.
>>
>>34423780
How old are you?

originalee
>>
>>34424100
I'm exactly 18. I have been with computers since 12 but I never got better.
>>
>>34424146
Computers are complicated but once you learn something it should stick with you. Just keep at it.
>>
>>34424146
are you actually retarded? i was taking computers apart and reassembling them at twelve.

you should at least be able to run a fucking installation wizard
>>
>>34424175
thanks, anon

>>34424202
Yeah I can do that, but most of the time I can't even go there and when I do get there it's defective
>>
>>34423780
If you get headaches from using the computer you should probably limit your usage and/or get a better computer monitor and set it up so it is less harsh on the eyes. There are software programs you can download for this purpose.

As for installing games and such, typically the procedure is simple unless you're using an OS other than Windows. Most games come with an instruction manual, try reading it first.
>>
>>34424254
you literally just spam the next button and check mark every box

you'll get a bunch of toolbars but you will also get your working program
>>
>>34423780
>Anyone else not good with computers ?
>Whenever I tried to install games it never works properly.
>Whenever I watch tutorials on youtubes I never done it right.

This has nothing to do with computers, what you do it's not a job for a person who works with computers, you're not messing with anything IT-wise.

What you're using is an user interface that should be basically monkey proof, you're just a retard in general who can't follow a simple tutorial where you just need to follow the instructions without having to think about anything.
Hell, even shit like hacking your 3DS falls in this category since some nerd already did everything for you and all you need to do is thoughtlessly follow the instructions he left you.
To make an extreme comparison, being able to read the hour of your watch doesn't make you good with clocks since you have no idea on how to actually work with one.

And you don't even have the "I'm clumsy" excuse you can have when following a cooking recipe for example since pushing some buttons without time limits requires no skill aside reading comprehension.

tl;dr ur retarded
>>
>>34424287
look on the bright side op at least you dont have autism like this poor soul
>>
File: 1477713697735.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1477713697735.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
>>34424287
I follow instructions but I still can't install most games.
>>
>>34424281
even installing things in linux really isn't complicated
>>
>>34423780
next, next, next, install, press play

wow
>>
File: 1485357487331.png (511KB, 703x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485357487331.png
511KB, 703x800px
>>34424409
Are we talking about CD installations? Pirate installations? Installing from steam?

If its steam or CD you truly have no hope. If its pirate just mount the ISO and place crack in correct folder if there is a crack. Shit a lot of pirate games arent even ISOs if you are lucky you just unzip it and run the exe file.
>>
>>34424496
I installed steam, made an account,tried downloading games, the games are either lagging,crashing, or not working.
I installed osu, I tried making an account, disconnected,cannot connect to bancho.

The only game I had is Warcraft 3 but it is already installed.
>>
>>34424689
Whats your hardware specs?
>>
>>34424723
like he fucking knows, he's probably on a pentium 4 dell inspiron laptop or some shit
>>
Is it just me that feel disgust for neets that are bad at computers?
I mean, you probably do just that for most part of your day, how the fuck you are bad at it?
>>
/g/ here, increasing your fps and changing your monitor for a 144hz might help.
>>
>>34423780

It's okay anon, some people are just not good at some things. Take me for example, I can't even fry an egg at the age of 23.
>>
>>34423780
I wouldn't say I'm not good but not an expert either. My problem, however, is that I have incredibly bad luck with computers and tehnology in general, but only if they're mine. For example, last year, the motherboard of one of my computers just broke, or maybe I broke it by accident. Around the same time, I wasted money on networking devices that ended up not working properly with my other computer, probably because it seems to have one of those rare network cards for which there aren't proper Linux drivers. I'm now on Wi-Fi and that mostly works fine.

>>34424447
True. You only need to enter a password (if even that), and usually there aren't even wizards.
>>
>>34424723
He >>34424750 is right, but I'll learn how to check later.
>>34424763
I'm not a neet.
>>34424802
I'm going to try that, thanks anon.
>>34424824
Thanks, but you're exagerating.
>>34424987
Thanks, but I don't get what linux is.
>>
>>34425343
>Thanks, but you're exagerating.

I'm not anon. They only thing I can make is pouring hot water into a cup, and toasting bread in an oven.

I never really bothered learning how to cook growing up. I don't even know how to make coffee from the powder, I just use those instant coffee powder and put it into boiling water.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.