[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I just supposed to feel more and more dead inside as I grow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: eggman dies.jpg (143KB, 640x1137px) Image search: [Google]
eggman dies.jpg
143KB, 640x1137px
Am I just supposed to feel more and more dead inside as I grow older or is that some sort of depression symptom?

I remember all the feelings I used to get when I was younger, and they were all so overwhelming. Every feeling I ever had was intense as fuck, it was amazing,

Today I feel as though I completely lack any of that, my world is grey, love is nearly a foriegn concept at this point, and ive pretty much completely given up on looking for someone to share any of whats left of my shattered personality with.

I just fail to see a point in any of this, im not suicidal, I think im just bored
>>
It's your own personal perception of novelty unfolding unto itself.

It's why summer seems colder every year.
>>
>>34423750
>It's why summer seems colder every year.
FUCK
>>
File: images (5).jpg (6KB, 186x160px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
6KB, 186x160px
>>34423750
>It's why summer seems colder every year
I wasn't ready anon
>>
>>34423750
>It's why summer seems colder every year.
MY HEART HURTS
MY HEART HURTS
MY HEART HURTS
I will never be a naive , ignorant child full of hopes and dreams again.
>>
>>34423690

I feel the same. Just part of growing old I guess.
>>
There are things I can think of (not from my past or anything) that will make me feel enough to start crying. I'm 27.
>>
>>34423690
How old are you m8?

oreganolo
>>
>>34423690
I can completely relate, I don't feel happy nor sad just some neutral boredom. Almost nothing seems fun anymore, I just wanna lay in my bed all day and eat unhealthily.
>>
I've been wondering this myself. I felt very alive during the years of 0-19.

Once I turned 20 I had some of the most horrible depression I ever had. I occasionally would do something really fun that would make me feel alive, but those are more spread out now.

I think a part of it could be I live like a NEET now and I sleep til 3 pm. I remember being younger and taking note of how I felt like complete shit if I slept past 1pm. Maybe I do it so often now I don't notice. But I have read studies that say sleeping a same amount during the day as you would during night isn't equal.

People who sleep during the day typically have worse brain function.
>>
>>34423690
stop navel-gazing
a lot of people claim they have depression when they actually don't

you wouldn't be sitting here on your lazy ass making inane threads if you actually had depression
>>
Agreed 100% OP. When I try to explain this to people they make me feel like I'm crazy. It's not just nostalgia or wistful memories, things actually felt 20 times more intense as a kid/young teen. I remember simple road trips or time spent playing vidya alone could be straight euphoric. I remember falling madly in love with girls in my classes, and the emotional roller coaster that follows. I used to be able to listen to a song and be moved to tears, now this only happens if I'm hammered out of my mind.

It's all grey now. You could tell me I won the lottery, a free vacation, and sex with a celebrity of my choosing, and it still wouldn't make me half as happy and fulfilled as being 9 years old, wrapped up in my imaginary daydream fantasies.

When was the last time I became enamored with a woman? Or watched a movie and thought "holy shit that was amazing"? Or felt anything other than a prevailing sense of misery and dread, occasionally offset by watching anime and playing vidya? The world just seemed like a magic, hopeful place as a kid, what happened?
>>
I know the feeling.

Nothing is fun any more.
I'm tired all the time.

I feel like I'm just killing time until I die.
>>
>>34423690
At least you can remember good times.

Or is that a bad thing?

>>34423750
>cold
>bad
But i get you anon, ipart of me wants my ignorance and innocence back
>>
File: 1458583343349.jpg (37KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1458583343349.jpg
37KB, 396x388px
>nothing is fun anymore
>just sitting here shitposting 12 hours a day
>dead inside
>can't feel really happy anymore,
>>
>>34423690
EGGMAN IS A PAEDOPHILE AND HARRASED CIARA STOP POSTING HIM ASSHOLES
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.