[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else's memory gone to shit? for some reason

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Has anyone else's memory gone to shit?

for some reason I'm having trouble remembering a lot of events in my life that happened more than a year ago, it's really strange. I don't like it.
>>
>>34422700
Mine's always been shit. I think it's partly to do with my parents gas lighting me constantly throughout my childhood and schizophrenia, I'm always unsure what's a false memory and what actually happened.
>>
>>34422700
Yeah. I think it's a side-effect of an idle brain, at least for me. I haven't learned something new in a long time, I never work my brain anymore with subjects like calculus, physics, philosophy, and all the stuff that school kept me busy with.

Also that year I smoked weed didn't help.
>>
I used to have a photographic memory but I never did any work in school so I got shit grades and got rejected from the schools I applied to. Five years later after spending the entire time working menial jobs and spending the rest of my time on r9k, and I feel like my brain is 95% dead. It really is "use it or lose it". Depression doesn't help either btw.
>>
File: IMG_0819.png (468KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0819.png
468KB, 750x1334px
Oh no, it's retarded :(
Originolioli
>>
File: 1485189079822.png (277KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485189079822.png
277KB, 640x480px
What's the point of having memories when they are memories of being a robot?
>>
File: String.gif (2MB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
String.gif
2MB, 245x200px
>>34422804
Dam, that's a good point
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 850x621px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 850x621px
I don't even know if what I remember actually happened or not, its no more real than remembering a dream.
>>
>>34422804
fpbp

Original as oranges.
>>
I used to have an exellent memory.
Now i barely remember what i did last week and i have even fake memories.
I guess it's because i'm getting old.
>>
DEPRESSION DOES NOT EXIST. DRINK WATER. EAT VEGAN. EXERCISE. READ. EXPAND YOUR MINDS BETAS.
>>
>>34422936
nothing bad exists my dude lol
>>
>>34422700
Yep.

Used to be pretty smart and had a good memory, now that's all gone to shit.
>>34422760
Like this guy said, I think it's because of having an idle brain (and smoking weed for a year).

Any tips on how to get my brain working again?
Or have I left it too long and I'm just fucked?
It's been around 3-4 years since I really used it.
>>
>>34422963
Depression is just a myth my man just stop being a wuss :_)
>>
>>34422770
>photographic memory
>shit grades

How? The only thing you needed to do was to read through the material once.

You're the physical embodiement of failed potential.
>>
>>34422700
I have a friend who has some neurological condition where his memory is absolutely fucked. You can't tell unless you know him because it seems to be his memory within a few weeks and longer. He also tries to hide it I think.

We'll be talking about stuff and hell say "what, when the fuck did that happen?". Its strange.

Its kind of depressing actually now that I think about it more. We were best friends growing up from grade 2 and he probably doesn't remember a lot of our childhood. We hung out a lot b/c neighbors and this was also before kids had $800 iphones or personal computers and actually went outside to wander about until bed. He probably can't recall the events that shaped both his and my life. Man that sucks.

I do know that he remembers it was the best time of our lives and I agree. We always bring up that if we had a time machine, that's exactly where we'd both go. Back in grade 5 or 6 when all we did was come home and ride bikes around until supper and then go back out. Oh man this is depressing. I want to return to this so much but it will never happen. Kill me.
>>
Get a fluoride filter for your water
>>
>>34423317
What kind of swine drinks tap water in the first place?
>>
>>34423328

fiji water 4 life
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.