[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally got a gf and I must say it is pretty okay, I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

I finally got a gf and I must say it is pretty okay, I don't understand why normies complain about it.
>>
>>34422311
yeah so i need you to fucking leave this board right now
>>
File: wade wilson nope.jpg (30KB, 680x300px) Image search: [Google]
wade wilson nope.jpg
30KB, 680x300px
>>34422311
Hey that's super, tiger, let me put that up on the fridge for mom to see, huh?

There we go.
>>
Former robot reporting in. Yeah it's not bad but it's not great either. Normies who have been in relationships their whole lives long to spend extended periods of time jerking off and playing computer games

Grass is always greener etc etc
>>
Welcome to the honeymoon phase, my good friend. In it, you have the delight of being able to either easily ignore their less desirable traits, or subconciously change them into good ones. You may find, as many people have, that the person you've become involved with is actually not compatible with you beyond a few months, but it won't seem like that until then. The biological attraction spark burns brightly to begin with. Who knows, maybe once it burns out you may find you are actually a good match, but you stand little chance of being able to figure that out early on. Enjoy the ride.
>>
>>34422340
yeah I mean gf is sweet and the health benefits are great

I'm not really seeing the downsides at this point. Plus I'm not on any medication so I don't think my gf is going to push me over the edge or anything like that you know. It's just always nice to wake up in the morning and have your gf there wide open with her juicy pink deliciousness displayed for you and ready for you to enjoy
>>
File: 1426964760964.png (356KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
1426964760964.png
356KB, 572x380px
>>34422464
Word.

Being a reformed robot/cyborg/whatever is great because you're one of the few who can see things fully from both sides. And holy fuck being a robot is so much worse than being a normie
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.