[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>female roommate keeps forgetting to flush >the turds are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1485269745025.png (198KB, 550x535px)
1485269745025.png
198KB, 550x535px
>female roommate keeps forgetting to flush
>the turds are always massive perfect logs
>way bigger than any of mine

Is she doing this on purpose?
>>
>>34422249
She's establishing her dominance over you.
My advice would be to punch her while she's asleep.
>>
Really hot.

Post pics?
>>
File: 1471667712524.jpg (100KB, 392x409px) Image search: [Google]
1471667712524.jpg
100KB, 392x409px
>>34422249
I would literally beat the shit out of her. Smash that cunt's head against the toilet bowl a couple of times so she learns her lesson. If she says the toilet isn't flushing properly and it's not her fault give her teeth a taste of toilet cleaner bristles so she knows what to use.
>>
shes showing you her asshole is stretched beyond recognition and that she's open to anal with anyone other than you
>>
>>34422270
Yes this is the way.

Punch her in the throat and when she wakes up just ree out of the room.

Shadilay.
>>
File: IMG_0975.png (46KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0975.png
46KB, 300x250px
>>3442224
>urinate on the toilet
>toilet is now your territory
>>
>>34422301
>I would literally beat the shit out of her
No you wouldn't.
>>
>>34422249
Take pictures and post them on normiebook with comments like this:

"Oh my~ [link the roastie] keeps forgetting to flush, look at those massive logs <3"
>>
>female
>being roommates with a robot
and don't come back
>>
>>34422478
it's my cousin
>>
>>34422518
FUCK HER OP
>>
>>34422553
in the butt,ORIGINALLY
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.