[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I lost motivation to draw because you can't draw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (8KB, 979x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8KB, 979x360px
>mfw I lost motivation to draw because you can't draw stylizied without learning realism first and don't have the patience to learn so I can draw anything more dynamic
>>
>>34421744
Unless you're literally looking for a job as an artist there's no reason to fall into that trap. The only thing that matters in casual art is if you like it.

You don't have to learn realism at all. Having fun is more important than impressing spergs and autists.
>>
>>34421850
Because I want

To make

Friends

But other artists are too self absorbed to draw with other people they rather draw with people who actually draw GOOD that's why it makes me sad that I can draw pretty good for fun but I can't draw like the other jap artists on Twitter can or the "popular" people.
>>
>not just copying poses from fashion magazines and adding weird details like based grandmaster araki
>>
>>34422031
And will it help me develope a uh uh uhh JOJO REFERENCE?
>>
>>34422000
I'll be your friend OP. I just started to get into drawing myself.
>>
>>34422000
draw with people who are even worse at it than you. then you'll feel like a big guy.
>>
>>34422661
so in other words, hang out with the deviantart people?
>>
Art is best done in solitude,with your tools about you and your music to inspire you. And the "goal" is NOT realism per se,but to develope your own unique style. Socialize afterwards with a bunch of kickass stuff to show.
>>
Learning to draw based /r9k/ discord when
>>
>>34421744
Got a tumblr? Like another anon said I was thinking of making a discord but a tulmblr people can find. I was hoping to find friends as well or inspire them to pick up the arts and improve alongside them.
>>
>>34424109
Would anyone be interested in something like this?
>>
>>34424580
Yes do it now I'll join in 30 minutes
>>
>>34421744
do you draw hentai? thats what the people want bro.
>>
>>34424688

It's going to be slow at first. the invite expires in 30 mins. https://discord.gg/vJF86 for those who are interested.
>>
>>34422000
What does drawing with others even mean?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.