[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many "female" posters visit a board that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 9

File: advanced.jpg (3KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
advanced.jpg
3KB, 272x185px
Why do so many "female" posters visit a board that is centrally focused on male issues?

Supposedly we have one of the highest concentration of female posters on 4chan.
>>
>>34420993
It's easy to get betas And attention here, duh.
>>
just to complain and flame and ruin it
>>
>>34421032
This anon raises a good point, he could turn around start a thread pretending to be a 'fembot' and he'd rake in the (you)'s.
>>
they exchange info with autists here and get supplied with money
>>
>Supposedly we have one of the highest concentration of female posters on 4chan.

/cgl/
/soc/
and it's not even close
>>
>why do women, whos only ambition in life is to seek attention, go to a place where they can easily get attention

Gee, I wonder
>>
>>34421049
most girls on this board pretend to be guys to avoid insincere replies
>>
>>34420993
>centrally focused on male issues
what male issues?
>>
Some of them are just men pretending to be girls. Thats what I do.
>>
it's ridiculous, isn't it? women coming here and trying to relate to our feels is like a robot going to some female oriented forum and trying to fit in there

it doesn't work like that. you can't share our feels just like we can't share your MUH PERIOD feels. the only honest women that post here are the ones that say they only come here to laugh at our autism, because that's the only legit reason for why a woman would come and post here
>>
>>34421105
interloping cunt bitches

originally, too
>>
>>34421203
They don't come here to share feels, dummy. They just want validation and ego boosts
>>
>>34421108
being shy and feminine and unable to make friends or get a job
>>
>>34421203
yeah lmao you all really are pathetic.

>>34421271
not validation, just laughs.
>>
>>34421281
So you saying being shy is something only males have trouble with? My ninja you're a dummy.
>>
Women love diaries, r9k is a gay little online diary.
>>
>>34421309
being shy is something that only has negative implications for a male

women can be shy and still be successful in life
>>
>>34421203
>women coming here and trying to relate to our feels
No one is going to spend their precious time trying to relate to you, that is not a problem robots will ever have to deal with.

Women come here because the see a group of "men" sitting around and spreading lies about women so they come over to snap you back to reality.

You should be more grateful to women, did you know your mother was a woman as well? Or are you going to be one of those creatures that bites the hand that rocks the cradle.
>>
>>34421327
>spreading lies about women
if they're talking amongst themselves then how does that really count for spreading anything anywhere?
>>
>>34421327
>did you know your mother was a woman as well

and she's a drunk skank
>>
>>34421326
>you know that as a fact
Got some studies to bake that up mate?
>>
>>34421356
Because you don't own this world. You share this world with other people. And I don't want some weirdo stewing in his basement with his friends plotting evil shit together. I'm allowed to come here and say anything I want and i'm going to stop all of you from spreading your lies and being delusional
>>
>>34421327
>Women come here because the see a group of "men" sitting around and spreading lies about women so they come over to snap you back to reality.

all of us robots should do this to women too, we should all go invade their SJW boards and "correct" them for spreading lies about men
>>
>>34421385
Why would an education system that is so concerned with equality of outcome for women that they raise alarms every day about the "concerning lack of women in high income STEM fields" be willing to produce studies that dismantle feminist ideology?
>>
>>34421327
>lies
you mean the truth?
>>
>>34421411
You didn't really answer the question though. You keep saying "spreading" but you also explained that there's no spreading going on and it's really more like a small group of misfits making jokes for themselves while you interfere because that pleases you for whatever irrational female reason.
>>
>>34421281
>being shy and masculine and unable to make friends or get a job
female problems that bring some females here. not strictly male problems.

>>34421326
some people are more than shy and it severely impacts their life.
>>
>>34421413
We can start with Iolcow
>>
>>34421497
>>34421413
honestly if you're set on doing this you'll only reach them on normie shit like facebook and twitter
>>
>>34421497
>lolcow
You can't do that. This is a space for women to be able to speak freely and discuss what matters to us and you are not welcome. Stay away.
>>
>>34421522
>r9k
You can't do that. This is a space men to be able to speak freely and discuss what matters to us and you are not welcome. Stay away.
>>
>>34421413
instead of plotting stupid ideas like harassing women how about you do something productive
>>34421440
because this world should not have to cater to misfits? is that a good enough reason for you? Your jokes are offensive. Jokes become pranks. Pranks leak out into the real world. And next thing you know, you're reading some horrible event that came from this website (hence why I said stewing before)

I'm here to do what your mother should have done and raise you right
>>
>>34421413
I agree. For example all this "Manspreading" business. Apparently, we take up as much room as we can, spreading our legs apart. Mate, yeah I occasionally sit with my legs apart, its comfortable. But I fucking close my legs if there are people sitting close to me. I dont do that shit fucking Buzzfeed pulled with the girl who was clearly taking the piss with her spreading, claiming "But its what men do!" Get fucked.
Thats just one example
>>
>>34421566
>instead of plotting stupid ideas like harassing women how about you do something productive

i would never bother posting on lolcow in the first place because i really don't give a shit what a bunch of fat dykes think. i was just making a point how ridiculous it is to go to a board that you share absolutely no interest in, and then try to change it to suit your needs. if you don't like it, fuck off.
>>
>>34421566
you're raising part of me at least

BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGA
>>
>>34421589
>Buzzfeed
why do you care about buzzfeed? i stopped visiting clickbait websites and it's better. let the morons be morons on their own. just pretend it doesn't exist.
>>
>>34421590
What is your point exactly? I might never wear a size 10 shoe but that doesn't mean others wouldn't wear it.

So what if you would never bother to do whatever with yourself. Well I am bothered to come here to splash you with a dose of reality that other people exist in this world besides you
>>
>>34421411
Shit lads, we best step the fuck back. This bitch is about to fuck us up. She's going to stop all our evil! She's gonna stop us plotting!
That's it, close it down, we've been rumbled. It was fun knowing you, lads.
>>
>>34421643
Because normies are idiots and make up for the majority of people. Unfortunately, they watch that shit.
>>
>>34421676
>step the fuck back
Take cover, too, it's liable to register on the richter scale when it steps off it's rascal.
>>
>>34421203
I used to go to ontd before it was washed in fminism
>>
>>34421694
>they watch that shit.
so?
>>
>>34421676
>>34421697
oh nice 2 against 1, is that how you get off? do you feel like a big man treating women like shit? is that the only way you can get your little boy to stand up? ha ha (:
>>
>>34421649
you are a control freak and you want to change this board to fit your own agenda.

what's my point? do you see robots going on female forums and boards trying to change the board or forum to fit their own agenda? no, because they don't want us there and it's basically just pissing in the wind.

you're wasting your time
>>
>>34421739
it was good bait at first but I think your wig fell off
>>
>>34421746
>change this board to fit your own agenda.
i see females here but most of it is bait and i'm pretty sure you're talking to a baiter right now. what agenda do you think the females who come here have?
>>
>>34421781
I am to inteligent to keep arguing with you
>>
>>34421781
Fuck man. Sick burn, how will I ever come back from this one? Oh woe is me, I have been insulted! Call the trigger police, I think I'm dying of a severe triggering!
>>
>>34421805
nah, pretty sure that's a female, because she't types like an airhead

go read what she wrote and you'll see what her agenda is
>>
>>34421807
>>34421811
im not talking to either of you anymore

unless you fight each other
>>
>>34421746
Do you see women starting wars all the time? Does that mean we should start going to war just because men do? WTF is wrong with you. Are you literally unable to see a woman's side of things?

Last time I checked this wasn't an islamic board. Woman can come and go and say as they please. Does that piss you off? Well get use to it, its call equality.
>>
File: 1475938060454.png (477KB, 631x638px) Image search: [Google]
1475938060454.png
477KB, 631x638px
>>34421857
what in the flying fuck am i reading
>>
>>34421830
Fine by me, just means you give up and I win.
>>
>>34421887
yea someone like you probably needs all the victories he can get
>>
>>34421905
You should try winning sometime. Its great.
>>
>>34421829
i read it. she's typing liking an airhead because she knows it will ensure (you)s. she kept it believable enough that you continued to respond but look at what she said and tell me it isn't absolutely insane to believe that any person would be saying that for real.

most of the discussion about females on this board is posted to trigger people. this thread was probably made for that purpose.
>>
>>34421905
gonna be a whole lot if he talks to more knuckleheads like you
>>
>>34421870
I'll try to transcribe it to neanderthal so you can understand

>hey bra whats this grill doing here
>well BRAH, she is allowed to go wherever she wants
>her views and opinions matter just as EQUALLY as yours and you have to listen to it no matter what
>>
>>34421327
this is the best post and the fucking only truth
>>
>>34421921
I'm the wind the blows the kite to his victories. Without the wind do you think the kite could even last one second in the air. Err wrong it can't.

I don't recommend you try being the wind like me, but kites sometime need to stfu and do as the wind says and trust that she knows better
>>
>>34421941
>you have to listen to it no matter what
There you have it folks. The law has been laid! New rule of /r9k/: We MUST listen to all women! Otherwise, PERMABAN!
>>
>>34421105
>>34421239
>women need to stop pretending they'e special by mentioning they're female!
>AAGGHHH WOMEN ARE LYING ABOUT WHO THEY ARE BY PRETENDING TO BE MEN THOSE CUNTS

I don't think femanons can win here
>>
>>34421960
if you think that is the truth, there is a little board called lolcow that you would probably like better. i suggest you go there and stay there
>>
>>34422003
He's allowed to stay here if he wants to. You are not the boss of everyone. In fact i'm almost certain you're not the boss of anything
>>
>>34421966
So, youre saying because you started an argument, you won it. What fucking planet do you live on?
>>
>>34422025
watch out we got a boss bitch up in here
>>
>>34421991
>I don't think femanons can win here
we can. these threads are good for containment of retards and we are then free to post in other threads where the conversation is more interesting.
>>
>>34422041
same planet you live on, why which planet are you on? some other planet where the delusion gas is extra strong?
>>
>>34422069
>we are then free to attention whore in other threads when we need an ego boost

ftfy
>>
>>34422069
Do you smell your own farts in those threads? because from the way you speak it sure sounds and smells like it (yes I can smell your stink from here, please take a shower ffs)
>>
>>34422079
Oooooh, another sick burn! Oh wait... hold on... you're right! Women SHOULD rule the board! We should only post what YOU want us to post! It all makes sense now!
Oh no wait. Its the delusion gas. My bad.
>>
>>34422090
anon, anon, anon.
i have tricked hundreds of innocent men into talking to me about all kinds of things just by staying anonymous. for some reason, the dopes think i'm a man.

you silly boys will never learn.
>>
>>34422119
God forbid anyone should stop you from hating and spreading lies about women right? You know there could easily be younger kids browsing illegally and they would read all this and think its true.

How would they know any better. They have no experience with women. And you are scaring them gay. You should be scaring them straight.

But I do like your idea of posting what women like. I approve.
>>
>>34422124
you know that's how anonymous is.....supposed to work, right?
>>
>>34422162
oh yeah and kids have some righteous agenda for being on here just like women do, right
>>
>>34422181
wait....WHAT? have i been rused?
>>
>>34422003
nah lolcow is for fat cgl ugly cooks. no stacies there.
>>
>>34420993
>that is centrally focused on male issues

/r9k/ doesn't have a subject and if your own post is true about /r9k/ having a lot of females, then it should naturally follow that this board would be more about female issues than any other board.
>>
>>34421566
Mom, can you order me a pizza and lend me 50 bucks for a new h game?
>>
>>34422065
she's best girl. fuck this place. rename to VICTIM 911
>>
>>34422213
there are not a lot of females here. that is all based on some fucking strawpoll.
>>
>>34422162
I dont give a shit about kids roaming this board, thats not my problem. They'll grow to learn about women like you, wanting to create some kind of "femocracy". They'll grow to hate you just as much as we do. Imagine that. The kids you may give birth to, hating women because women want to take over. And guess what? Those kids that'll grow up believing our so-called "lies" will grow to despise you. Thats kinda the complete opposite of what you want right?
>>
>>34421203
How is autism funny? People who laugh at autism are garbage.
>>
>>34422231
No, you can go look for a job please and start helping me out for once in your life
>>
>>34422260
Autism is fucking hilarious. Look at the potato faced fuckers and tell me thats not funny.
>>
>>34422260
it's funny to sociopaths, and the women who post here are sociopaths
>>
>>34421108
You dont see them because you have your head up your ass.
>>
>>34422251
If they hate us so much why do they want us so badly? I think you'll eventually learn that men need women, and women need a future. So instead of focusing on the future which is what women want, men are focusing on getting laid, or what to masturbate to.

It ends. NOW. Someone has to kick your butt and it might as well be me
>>
File: IMG_3114.jpg (23KB, 348x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3114.jpg
23KB, 348x394px
>>34422262
Mom, I'm only 26. That's just what young guys do. The last thing you bought me was a Nintendo DS. Now they have a 3DS. That's like 2 more DSes than I have. I get fucking laughed at because I can't name my Pokemon funny names like "butthole" and send them to little kids half way around the world.
>>
>>34421941

>her views and opinions matter just as EQUALLY
>you have to listen to it no matter what

You broads are adorable when you get all uppity and demanding. Now go fix me dinner. And when you're finished I'd like you to clean the bathroom.
>>
>>34422352
All i'm hearing is excuses and white noise the same sound I've been hearing for the last 26 years. What I want now to be hearing is you practising for those job interviewS
>>
>>34422281
>you have your head up your ass
nuh uh
>>
>>34422352
a moment of silence for mde world peace
>>
>>34422295
Men dont hate women. Men hate women like you. And when it comes to women like you, men have better fucking standards, love. The only person who is going to fuck you is some desperate ass virgin who is gonna kill himself as soon as he's done. Not because he's depressed or anything, just to deal with the shame of having his dick inside you
And I'd love for you to try and kick my butt. Thats if you could stand up. I'm assuming you're a landwhale that needs 5 or 6 assistants to stand up and take a shit. You seem like that kind of person.
And don't say shit like "I have extensive martial arts training, I can lift 2 billion pounds, Bruce Lee is my dad!" No one who comes on this board can actually fight, dont lie to us and to yourself. You're a cunt, you know you are.
>>
>>34422368
>You broads are adorable
i'm not saying it to be cute. I have to listen to your trash as well, I can't just unsee the lame "make me dinner" remark just like you can't unsee me saying "you will do that after you finished prepping the bull"
>>
>>34422436
you should stop bullying girls and fight someone your own size.
>>
>>34422445
I cant think of a single dude I have ever met who says "Make me dinner" or "get in the kitchen" who actually seriously means it.
>>
>>34422401
What if they ask me what my mom bought me for Christmas last year? You know what my answer will be? Socks. Now I look like some kind of low test beta male who can't swing Metal Gear Solid 5. Do you want me to look stupid in front of my boss?
>>
File: braces.jpg (37KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
braces.jpg
37KB, 540x360px
>>34422436
>Men dont hate women. Men hate women like you. And when it comes to women like you, men have better fucking standards, love. The only person who is going to fuck you is some desperate ass virgin who is gonna kill himself as soon as he's done. Not because he's depressed or anything, just to deal with the shame of having his dick inside you
Oh really yea well they hate it so much that 5 minutes afterwards they come back for more and more hate.
>I'm assuming you're a landwhale that needs 5 or 6 assistants to stand up and take a shit. You seem like that kind of person.
When have you ever been right about anything in your life? Never so take another WILD guess idiot
>You're a cunt, you know you are.
How would you know what a cunt looks like
>>
>>34421327
Hahhahaha no they are scare as fuck that the redpill truth will reach their boyfriend or future potential boyfriends. Women on here are in damage control trying to hide the truth about female nature. Fucking Brad pitt could not satify his wife and I dont think any other guy can satify women. We are taking about the most desirable guy on the planet that got divorce and had his kids taken away from him.
>>
>>34422467
Awwww.... cant she take it? Oh I'm sorry, maybe she needs to take some time away from here if she cant handle a few words. I am perfectly fine with whatever she wants to throw at me though. But if our... ahem... "lovely" young woman cant handle it, maybe this isnt the place for her.
>>
I miss old /r9k/

This "psyops" is just tiresome.
Where's a school shooter when you need one.
>>
>>34422551
>I dont think any other guy can satify women
have you tried satisfying a woman(man) my qt 3.14?
>>
>>34422582
Would you like to go to school and be shot? Would you like to be on your way to work and be shot?
No one wants someone else to decide their life for them.
>>
>>34422582
Psyops is my favorite ex man
>>
>>34422543
Holy shit, you let a man touch you without pepper spraying him and activating your rape alarm? I'm impressed. I'm usually right about a lot of things, even you admitted defeat earlier. I know a cunt when I'm talking to one. And you seem like you need a good dicking.
>>
>>34422600

>going outside

Just gonna go for the obvious normies leave reeeeeeeee
>>
>>34422672
stop e-raping you disgusting creep
>>
>>34422582
stop it anon, that's what they want you to do
>>
>>34422672
Maybe its time to admit you know nothing about women and if you are done attacking women then maybe you can ask some constructive questions to debunk all the myths and lies in your head
>>
Yeah, it's pretty annoying

Females have nothing to contribute outside "oh my boyfriend dumped me 24 hours ago ;_____;"
>>
>>34422280
Exactly, this only feeds /r9k/ mysoginistic point of view more and more. Not a bad thing though.
>>
>>34422746
>tfw no bf though
:(
>>
>>34422701
I'll e-rape you all I want. I'll e-rape you here, I'll e-rape you there, I'll e-rape you everywhere! You think a rapist stops just because you say so? What make you think an e-rapist would be any different?
Also, I love the fact you used "e-rape" seriously. I thought that was just some tumblr SJW made up shit, but thanks for correcting me. Cause now I'm gonna do it so much more.
>>
>>34422754
>queers
>women

Pick one fag
>>
>>34422739
Maybe its time you fucked off to somewhere that actually gives a shit about your views. Face it. No one here cares.
>>
File: 1395701795739.jpg (77KB, 465x465px) Image search: [Google]
1395701795739.jpg
77KB, 465x465px
>when you realise that for the ~5,000 years of human civilisation there's not a single female that's ever had anything seriously important to contribute to the march of human progress
>>
>>34422759
i'm reporting this thread to the fbi. they'll contact your ISP who will analyze your network traffic for the county sheriff's office. next step is to forward it to your local police and then your mom is going to FREAK.

big boy e-rapist doesn't know what's coming to him. pssshhh.
>>
>>34422870
can you relate to that?
>>
>>34422870
i really don't want to defend roasties but cmon man
there are a few
marie curie, lise meitner and there were many who were working under male aliases
>>
File: IMG_5399.jpg (43KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5399.jpg
43KB, 500x345px
>>34422881
Good, get that man off the streets before he gets a Twitter account.
>>
>>34422881
Oh shit. The cyber police are gonna get me! Are... are they going to backtrace it? Consequences will never be the same for me, will they? And all that other dead meme bullshit. Good fucking luck love.
>>
>>34422870
Women invented affection, compassion and love.

What did you invent?
>>
File: 1392839827063.png (2MB, 1600x1210px) Image search: [Google]
1392839827063.png
2MB, 1600x1210px
>>34422974
>Women invented affection, compassion and love.
>>
>>34422410
Look at the male suicide rate,look at the divorce laws that only protect women,men have no rights if he wants the child or not,look at the violence agaist men in war, men have less welfare program then women and pay more of the taxes for them,look at the homeless most are men,men have a lesser life expectancy then women,jails are made up mostly of men.the list goes on and on but you dont see it because you have your head up your ass.
>>
>>34422918

I'm not the guy you're responding to and I'm not big on the idea of human accomplishment, but anytime you do any basic research on names like Marie Curie (as Tucker Max has pointed out - it says a lot in itself that in the present year you have to look back over 150 years even to find a prominent example of female like this), they always end up having contributed little, having their contribution significantly over-stated by feminists.
>>
>>34423031
Women don't care because they benefit from the arrangement as-is, you've got to be an idiot to expect a cunt to shed a tear over what happens to males that aren't alphas
>>
>>34421649
>come here to splash you with a dose of reality that other people exist in this world besides you

SHE CAME SHE SAW SHE CONQUERED
WAVE THE WHITE FLAG OF SURRENDER R9GAY

FUCK WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW
>>
>>34423001
I know, I'll reverse their backtrace so they think it came from within the cyber police station! I'm a master coder, I broke through the FBI's firewall, the CIA's waterfence and the NSA's gravelwindow
>>
>>34423031
That's one helluva punctual nightmare. Look at your credibility draining away
>>
>>34422983
A newborn baby is born and his mother instills him with love compassion and affection. Women invented it and pass it onto their children
>>
>>34423066
Women didn't invent shit, it's a mechanistic response to wanting to see your genes continue

Considering the hilariously large number of women that end up physically/sexually abusing their offspring on their erstwhile partner's behalf, it's difficult to believe that compassion is somehow inherent to female nature
>>
>>34423063
His grammar may not be there, but the facts are.
>>
>>34423031
almost none of that is discussed on /r9k/. this board is made up largely of 18-21 middle class uni students who have tfw no gf. it's not some activist website or useful support group for men because people here don't even give a fuck about each other and 80% of the posts are directed at the topic of sex.

those are all legitimate issues and if they bother you enough to do something then you should get involved in activism and stop reading about how traps aren't gay or about fucking yourself with a vacuum.
>>
>>34423083
Exceptions to every rule
>>
>>34422881
Awww, she stopped replying! I think she's gone for a bit of a cry. She's a delicate soul, this one. I hope I haven't hurt her feelings too badly. It would be a shame if she had to go back to her safe space.
Oh well, such is life. She won't be that missed anyway.
>>
>>34423139
People have tried to get these issues out into the open, the problem is the only ones who sincerely care are MRAs - and as we all know "Any statement that leaves an MRA's mouth should be disregarded because FEMINISM".

Even the feminists that ostensibly claim to care about that shit only do so as part of n utterly disgraceful attempt to get men to care about "feminist issues".
>"Look, the real problem here is gender roles and expectations! Yes, us feminists only focus on the female side of things but I bet as soon as we get rid of gender roles and expectations the benefits will trickle down to men...somehow, idk I don't really care 2bh"
>>
>>34423161
you really did. you bruised my soul, little anon. i had to go text chad to make me feel better. he's such a great guy. he actually told me how special i am to him and i feel A-MAZING now.
>>
>>34423139

Not him but those issues ARE discussed on r9k here and there, but more importantly the consequences of those things, that lack of power are what r9k is centrally focused on.
>>
>>34423063
I am not a grammer nazi but you get the point. Males are diposable in this society. Sexual dymporhism makes males better but at the same time makes them disposable.
>>
>>34423177
I'm sorry to tell you this, but... Chad has been fucking Stacy.
And Kelly.
And Amanda.
And Bobbi.
And Laura.
And Steve.
But sure, you're so special aren't you, you little snowflake!
>>
>>34420993
How do we know which one of us is male of females?
>>
>>34423168
dispelling certain gender myths (like women are delicate little flowers who love children like men can't and need to be coddled) would impact some of those issues. so maybe you should take an interest in feminist issues if it would actually benefit you. who cares if the feminists don't really care if you can use them to promote some part of your own agenda?

and "people have tried" is not really a good excuse if you care. don't get involved with the MRAs or radical feminists. start your own advocacy group or website if everyone is full of shit or not being heard because of a bad reputation.
>>
>>34421032
this guy gets it. Almost all of the "fembots" are just guys fishing for attention and because your all fucking idiots you eat it up with a slew of (you)'s
>>
>>34423203
Males have always been disposable. This isn't news.
>>
>>34423243
At the end of the day despite your post no-one really cares what happens to men. At best we'll hear some crocodile tears by some cunts about how their brothers killed themselves, but this just means we need to devote more attention to the female suicide rate because some other cunt they knew managed - against all odds - to overdose on some over-the-counter drug

Stop pretending you give a shit and just admit that any concern you have is really just so you can get even more fedbucks thrown at women
>>
>>34423194
>that lack of power are what r9k is centrally focused on.
no. /r9k/ is centrally focused on the sexual marketplace. everything else is almost exclusively brought up to prove that women are inherently bad. but what about the fact that most of those trends have existed LONG before feminism (and especially radical modern feminism) gained any traction in the political process? women didn't create these conditions. they may not be working hard enough to correct them but they didn't create the system in the first place so how can they be primarily blamed?
>>
>>34423083
This women are even more likely to abuse their children more the men.
>>
>>34423139
The problem is that society has no empathy for men and victim hood only works for women. If we talk about our issues we are told to be diposable and to just "man up" forget about your issues.
>>
>>34422211
dubs then trips then dubs? Well done my friend!
>>
>>34423369
Well you are talking about your issues now aren't you.
>>
>>34423369
>The problem is that society has no empathy for men
yes, true. there is far less empathy toward men and part of the issue is because men are seen as dominating, strong, unemotional and more resilient than women. this is why focusing on eliminating gender stereotypes makes sense. both men and women can benefit when they shouldn't and both men and women can suffer for them when they shouldn't. there should probably be a joint movement for correcting some things but neither side wants to give up the perks so that they can eliminate the defects.

and there's also the question of how much of this can be corrected. there are probably genuine difference between the genders (in general) so how are we going to legislate some of these things? men seem naturally drawn more often to STEM but it seems like they're also drawn more often to dangerous jobs that may kill them at an early age. everything needs to be studied more and looked at more realistically and the feels stuff needs to be toned down on both sides.

nothing will happen by posting on /r9k/ though. i can assure you of that.
>>
>>34421385
Do you also want a study to prove that water is wet?
>>
>>34423290

Sorry I got sidetracked, don't know if you're still in the thread.

>no. /r9k/ is centrally focused on the sexual marketplace. everything else is almost exclusively brought up to prove that women are inherently bad.

This shows that you're being ideological here. Not all of the complaints on here are about sex, they're not even 'mostly' about lack of relationships - and relationships are pretty much the core of human experience. The lack of power that robots experience with sex and relationships is a result of larger processes of male disposability and gynocentrism - all of which women feed into. It's women who for example contribute to massive number of male NEET's by allowing feminists to claim victimhood and the necessity of transferring opportunities and status from males to hand to females who wouldn't otherwise be able to compete.

>but what about the fact that most of those trends have existed LONG before feminism (and especially radical modern feminism) gained any traction in the political process? women didn't create these conditions. they may not be working hard enough to correct them but they didn't create the system in the first place so how can they be primarily blamed?

Women have ALWAYS had significantly more power than males, on an individual and especially a collective level, so it's not about feminism... but it is about women. There's a reason literally 100% of the tens of thousands of men crucified under the Roman Empire were male - the same reason 100% of the victims of ISIS execution videos are male, mostly males who were pressured into fighting ISIS by roasties.
>>
File: 1484558355726.jpg (41KB, 539x401px) Image search: [Google]
1484558355726.jpg
41KB, 539x401px
>>34422467
E Q U A L I T Y you fucking roastie
>>
>>34424149
>equality
>but only when I say so
All arguements are the same these days
>>
>>34422069
If your ribs show through the skin of your torso, then i want to lick your armpits and fuck you etc.
>>
/r9k/ with a majority female population would be so disgustingly bland and up its own ass. No more contemplations on anxiety and loneliness. Just bitching about politics and crocheting yarn vaginas. Women would come on here to complain about one of the many guys they're fucking and you'd be banned if you did anything other than praise OP for being such a magnificent goddess. Entertainingly delusional self-reflections, circlejerks, and rationalizations would be replaced by over emotional fawning over OP for being such a delicate flower.
>>
>>34423978
>Women have ALWAYS had significantly more power than males, on an individual and especially a collective level, so it's not about feminism
laws may have been skewed to provide a level of protection for women but this is not power and it comes at the cost of independence and choice. i think it's seriously untrue that women have had more power than men on a collective level, especially when they have been kept out of the political process in the past.

if you are saying that women have ALWAYS had more power than men, and that society has always been gynocentric then why is it only now (in recent generations) that feminism and women's rights have been seen as legitimate causes? wanting to take care of a woman is not the same as giving a woman power.

>100% of the victims of ISIS execution
many fewer women are executed but it's false that 100% of their executions are male. are you aware that the reason they are not executed by ISIS (and in wars through history) is because they are used for sex or forced marriage? are you going to claim that women have any more power in this situation than men? death may be worse than being a lifelong slave who never makes any of their own choices but i don't know if i would want to live that way. in india, traditionally, wives have to go live with their husband's family (often from their early teens) and are basically house slaves to their mother-in-laws where they perpetually work off the debt of being financially supported and if they are not good enough or grateful enough they are beaten viciously. ostensibly free women all over the world live in situations like this. this isn't power. this isn't the western world in modern times but to say that women have and have always had more power than men is a lie. victim status does not give a woman power unless someone wants to save her and for most of history, in many situations, this hasn't been true.
>>
>>34424369

>laws may have been skewed to provide a level of protection for women but this is not power...

A man who wants any level of status since the dawn of time has had to WORK, in fact men have had to work even to survive. The vast majority of women were able to rely on if not 100% provision from men, than at least a high degree of supplementary provision, protection, etc - even by men who aren't directly associated with her (society).

>untrue that women have had more power than men on a collective level...

Every single society on any level is built around the protection and provision of women and women's interests, and men have to fight for status within that society or face ejection and in many cases death. If you were born literally anytime in human history as a male - your odds of brutal death, enslavement, violation by others have always been significantly higher than if you were born a female. Can you really deny this?

>roastie lies

Literally 100% of all execution videos that we have are of males. We're talking thousands of men killed in the most brutal ways imaginable - run over by tanks, burned alive, exploded, drowned. We have very little or questionable evidence of any real 'sex slave markets', and much reason to be suspicious of these claims as so much relating to this has already been shown to be fraud. But my point wasn't about what ISIS do, my point is the reaction of the world - women in Turkey and Syria have been incredibly privileged, they vote, they go to university, they work, they take maternity leave...while young men in those countries are forced by the state (elected in part by women) to fight ISIS and be brutally killed by them. The fact that you turn this around and attempt to make women the bigger victims says everything about roasties. The suffering of these men doesn't register to you.
>>
>>34424290
>/r9k/ is disgustingly bland and up its own ass
ftfy
>>
>>34424173
>If i pay for tampons then men should pay for razors
>>
>>34424546
I disagree. At its best, /r9k/ is the single most pathetic community on the internet. A far cry from bland. I can agree with it being up its own ass but not in the same way that an /r9k/ for women would be.
>>
>>34424519
I have to go and can't give an involved answer but you have outright denied that ISIS kills or uses any women for their purposes which proves you're not here for a factual argument. Of course men have suffered and died at the hands of ISIS but they do terrible things to both men and women so why deny it?

Women are gaining rights in some of these countries and that's a good thing because they did NOT have that before. Yes, men had to fight for their status and power in society but most women usually had few, if any, options to do the same. Power shouldn't be something handed to men or women but it should be available for anyone willing to work for it. A woman who can't work to support herself is at the mercy of other people. The same applies to men but who was more likely to be given that chance for independence for most of history? You can call me a roastie all you want but I think you're skewing reality much more than I am.

I do want things to be better for everyone. I don't think the majority of men have it easy,or ever did, but I certainly don't believe that women have always had all the power when some societies *still* don't believe they deserve rights.
>>
>>34424173
pretty much feminisim in a nutshell
hang yourself with your beef curtains you fuckin degenerate
>>
>>34424695

>I have to go and can't give an involved answer but you have outright denied that ISIS kills or uses any women for their purposes which proves you're not here for a factual argument. Of course men have suffered and died at the hands of ISIS but they do terrible things to both men and women so why deny it?

There's not a single VIDEO of such an execution - if they are taking place, why wouldn't they SHOW them? There are practically no reports of women being executed, there are a handful and many of these end up being highly questionable and likely US psyops.

>Women are gaining rights in some of these countries and that's a good thing because they did NOT have that before...

Women only gain more privileges for themselves, usually at the expense of men.

>A woman who can't work to support herself is at the mercy of other people.

Women have practically NEVER been "banned" from working, this is just a an attempt by feminists to maintain a lie by being the first to frame things in ways that benefit women. Women left all the work to men because women were privileged and didn't have to do it... but as soon as airconditioned, white-collar designer offices with running water came along, these became more desirable for women so they sought for a shift in culture to accommodate their desires, there was no "law" banning women, and rarely was there even any sort of culture to overcome. Women for men remains a necessity for men, and a lifestyle choice for women.
>>
>>34424704
Nigga which part of
>all arguements are the same
is tripping you up? Stay triggered Billy.
>>
>>34422275
i'd like to see your pretty face you swine.
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.