[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Delicious, healthy, and sugary, who here lives the condensed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

Delicious, healthy, and sugary, who here lives the condensed milk lifestyle?
>>
>>34420903
I like to boil the cans and then open abd eat them.
>>
Milk isn't healthy.
>>
>>34420903
I sometimes enjoy a can with my sardines
>>
>>34420920
doesn't that hurt your teeth??
>>
who /almondmilk/ here
>>
>>34420920
it's damn tasty, but it takes forever and a bit too sweet to have regularly

>>34420966
why would it?
>>
I put that in my tea
>>
>>34420903

I think the rise of using formula on kids instead of natural breastmilk is the cause of autism, trannys, etc. Oh, that and not growing up in a stable family. Single mothers are empowered!
>>
>>34420940

A stick of butter and 6+ eggs a day is healthy. Saturated fat is actually good for you. An essential nutrient. Fell for the goy lies? Good. You'll die before 50. If milk, fat, meat were soo bad, we wouldn't have anyone in their 80+ alive right now.
>>
>>34420940
Slavs eat this stuff all the time, and theyre hardy as fuck
>>
>buy sacks of potatoes, rice or dried beans in bulk
>buy some veggies weekly
>eat well for nearly nothing

>retards working minimum wage say you can't live off of it and spend hundreds more on food than they need to monthly

top kek
>>
>>34421291
>no sardines
looks like you're the retard here bud
>>
File: activated_20170104_001105.jpg (122KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
activated_20170104_001105.jpg
122KB, 680x510px
>>34421291
>no activated almonds
>>
>>34420903
what in carnation
>>
>>34420977
I'm /almondmilk/
>>
how much sugar is in it, more than 50 grams of sugar in an hour is bad
>>
My mom told me a story about when she was little in brazil her mom would never let them drink as much condensed milk as they wanted, so when her brother got his first paycheck from his first job the first thing he did was buy tins of condensed milk, they each drank a tin and all got stomach ache.
>>
Eat two whole cans of it a year, its sort of like a gift to myself (im really poor).

Best way to eat condensed milk is straight from the can with a spoon while reading sweet recipes to open apetite. With a glass of cold water on the side.
>>
Sweetened condensed milk is one of the oldest canned products. It was invented in 1851, shortly after the invention of the tin can and before the inventions of refrigeration and pasteurization. It was the first shelf-stable and milk-like way to store milk. Sealed hard cheeses are shelf-stable, but they are not milk-like. The sugar is primarily there to act as a preservative, not as a sweetener. Pasteurization made storage of condensed milk in cans without sugar possible, as "evaporated milk." Later, refrigeration made it possible to store pasteurized milk for a while largely unchanged.

Before sweetened condensed milk, the only way to get milk was to have the warm, raw milk delivered within a few hours of milking the cow. Drinking raw milk, despite what the raw milk advocates tell you, is a great way to get a foodborne illness. Children had an unfortunate tendency to die after drinking it. Sweetened condensed milk has saved tens of thousands of lives.

I say all this to point out that sweetened condensed milk was never intended to be eaten by the spoonful straight out of the can. It is a replacement product for regular milk, intended to be mixed with an equal quantity of water just like you do with evaporated milk. This produces a quite pleasant sweetened milk that tastes exactly like a "steamer" you might get from a coffee shop. This type of milk can be added to cheap unsweetened cereal such as crispy rice to flavor it. The other standard use by itself is to simmer it fully covered by water (or else it'll explode) for 1-3 hours to make a caramel dip for apple slices or what have you.
>>
>>34423070
...That is to say, simmer a can of sweetened condensed milk in the can, covered by water etc. etc. I suppose you could boil a spoonful of the stuff outside of the can if you wanted, but you wouldn't need to worry about it exploding. It's not nitroglycerine lol.
>>
so i'm trying to gain weight and apparently this condensed milk stuff has ~1000 calories per can? is it healthy to drink one of these every day?
>>
>>34423222
This would be one of the healthier ways to get a lot of calories, since it is reasonably nutritious. Like I say, mix a can of the stuff with a can of water. It's about like drinking a 24 oz steamer from Starbucks, which is considered to be a normal beverage.
>>
>>34423070
>>34423254
excellent, gonna give this a go. thanks!
>>
I put it on Ritz crackers like the beaner I am
>>
>>34420903
It's delicious on pancakes. Give it a try
>>
>>34420903
Healthy in what way you fat fuck.
Its delicious in desserts but it aint healthy in the slightest.
>>
>that feel when Thai iced tea and Vietnamese coffee

Why are Asians obsessed with sugar?
>>
File: 8208664627_de8be7ddfe_o.jpg (361KB, 632x632px) Image search: [Google]
8208664627_de8be7ddfe_o.jpg
361KB, 632x632px
You can boil the can for 3-4 hours and get the best thing to ever come out of Latin America
>>
>>34420903
good shit. Sometimes I would drink an entire can in one go when I feel like having something sweet.
>>
>>34426593
you can boil it even further until it becomes thick and brown like a peanut butter. Its a common product here
>>
>>34420966
only when daddy has his piercings in
>>
>>34420903
That's a picture of evaporated milk, not condensed.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.