[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's my 20th birthday today it's pretty terrifying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: rei.png (655KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
rei.png
655KB, 750x1000px
it's my 20th birthday today

it's pretty terrifying how quickly time seems to be moving

I've made almost no progress since 2 years ago, when I was graduating high school

I just feel stuck, time is going so fast and I'm stuck not going anywhere, I don't know how to progress it's all so tiring and difficult and I'm not equipped properly for this next phase of life

I'm going to die a lonely and scared manchild I can't deal with this shit anymore, my therapist has no answers, my family is fucked up, I certainly don't have the answers I don't know guys
>>
File: 923486723.jpg (164KB, 650x945px) Image search: [Google]
923486723.jpg
164KB, 650x945px
>my therapist has no answers, my family is fucked up
found at least a large part of the problem

you are the only one who can help yourself, your family only cares about you for genetic and biological reasons, and because they want someone to succeed where they failed in life

and your therapist definitely doesn't care about you; getting stupid weak white people to pay you to talk about their nonsense problems has to be the biggest meme of all

also post more pics of best girl
>>
File: me.png (1MB, 941x1250px)
me.png
1MB, 941x1250px
>>34421019
>you are the only one who can help yourself
but that sucks, I'm unqualified and an idiot
>>
File: 1399429984072.png (3KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
1399429984072.png
3KB, 200x240px
>>34421068
>unqualified
>to help YOU
>>
>>34421325
how the heck am I supposed to know what's good for me? I don't have any opinions about anything, and I'm not smart
>>
>>34421342
take some kind of risk
walk across a busy street without looking
punch someone for no reason
don't eat for as long as you can

you have to endanger your life if you want to value it
>>
>>34421544
but if I take a risk and it doesn't work out, then I've just made things worse

and people have no sympathy for that, no one thinks "oh things turned out bad but at least he took a risk" they just think "the fuck were you doing you idiot? what did you expect?"
>>
>>34420626
>it's another 'under 25'er thinks it's all over' thread
god, I hate kids.
>>
>>34421605
my life trajectory so far doesn't look like I'm headed for some crazy 9th inning twist where everything changes

>b-but you can still fix it
how
tell me how
tell me what to do
tell me what needs to be done please tell me
>>
>>34421325
Well I'll be fucked, is that the blink frame from MMBN screenshot let's play?
>>
File: Rei Gray Hood.jpg (374KB, 640x480px)
Rei Gray Hood.jpg
374KB, 640x480px
>>34420626
I'm another 20 year old Reifag in a similar situation, all I can really suggest is to really think about what you want in life and do something to work towards that. Even if it's something minor just feeling like you're actually making progress in something that matters to you helps a lot. For me personally it was losing weight, nothing intensive just eating a little less and going on walks, but knowing I was getting closer to my goal, however minor, helped me clear my head and feel more in control of my life and believe I could go on to bigger shit.
>>
>>34421569
>and people have no sympathy for that, no one thinks "oh things turned out bad but at least he took a risk" they just think "the fuck were you doing you idiot? what did you expect?"
this is great.
why do you think you are not smart?
if you dont feel nothing, do nothing. dont hope for changes, dont strive.
>>
>>34421635
Fuck off this board for starters, but you wont.

Start off small by breaking stupid habits, but you wont.
>>
>>34421747
this board is the only thing I have, it is both my only hobby and the only thing in my life where I talk to other people
>>
>>34421569
Why do you care about what other people think of you trying to live your own damn life? It's too short for you to worry about shit like that.
>>
>>34421783
Therein lies the problem. Drop the board and find some real life replacement. You are not gaining anything by talking to people here.
>>
>>34421783
Alright, just remember you could've made a change but didn't because that's what you stains do, 'abloooo b-b-b-b-but the answer didn't just fall out of the sky and into my lap'.
>>
Surrrf pls come back...
>>
>>34421813
you're telling me to replace my lifeline with nothing
>>
File: do you see me.jpg (310KB, 858x569px) Image search: [Google]
do you see me.jpg
310KB, 858x569px
>>34421852
Shucks, guess you're right, it's all over

Continue to stew in your self pity
>>
>>34421871
okay

I guess? you got me!
>>
Where do you live OP?
I'm moving to Victoria to live on my own for the same reasons as you're saying.
If you wanna come with me and pay my rent I'll be happy to teach you the ways of the world
>>
>>34420626
You think that's bad kid by the end of the decade I'll have been a high school dropout NEET for ten years
>>
>>34421783
okay, now we know this is bait
>>
>>34422400
how is it bait? I don't do anything else, I don't have any friends, I don't know anyone
>>
>>34422598
>i don't do anything else, i don't have any friends, don't know anyone
'cause you're too much of a faggot to follow all the advice that's been given to you in this thread already
>>
>>34422652
let's catalog all the advice given

>"leave /r9k/"
>"break bad habits" (not vague at all)
>"don't care what other people think"
>>
>20
>few months pass
>celebrate 28th birthday a few months ago

I've completely wasted my twenties accomplishing absolutely nothing.
>>
File: ce2.jpg (138KB, 980x1040px)
ce2.jpg
138KB, 980x1040px
>>34422679
Gaze into your future, youngster.
>>34422735

You'll look back and find you were 'right' the whole time; this is all you ever had.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.