[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a moral conviction that everyone is entitled to a reliable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 39468712.png (369KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
39468712.png
369KB, 1280x800px
>have a moral conviction that everyone is entitled to a reliable suicide if he wants one
>get banned
niggas plz
>>
>>34420309
>being an edgy racist
yea nah you deserve a ban
>>
I honestly don't see a problem with the ban.

You're probably underage anyways. Wouldn't be surprised if that post was just lashing out at those black kids who make fun of you in class every day.
>>
>>34420361
How hes going to change his mind if a butthurt mod doesnt let his opinion get challenged?
>>
>>34420340
>>34420361
it doesn't really bother me, i just like to piss people off

being banned from /r9k/ is necessary to be considered a robot
>>
yeah, it's all corruption and abuses of power here but what can you do
>>
>>34420309
Seems fair to me, fagola
>>
>>34420900
actually to clarify, even pointing out that mods abuse their mod powers and ban people for offending them is a bannable offense

hell I'll probably get banned for saying that
>>
>>34420309
>only 24 hours

When we start permabaning faggots like you, we'll finally get our board back.
>>
>>34420309
is the killing unarmed people thing bait?

also you cant count on the cops
to shoot you in the head
so is it all that reliable?
maybe you die maybe you end up in prison
with bullet wounds.
>>
>>34420932
why is this formatted like a poem
>>
File: This_is_bullshit_right_mr_fibb.png (222KB, 441x353px) Image search: [Google]
This_is_bullshit_right_mr_fibb.png
222KB, 441x353px
>>34420309
That's not surprising, OP

Alot of mods here are mods on reddit, too.
>>
>>34420309
It was because you were talking about nigs and whitey, not because you told someone how to suicide by cop
>>
>>34420309
Baby's first ban or what nigga?
>>
>>34420309
Welcome to r9k. There's an ass mad black mod that bans people making racially charged posts against blacks but the bait threads and racially charged posts against whites stay up.

I thought this was 4chan not Facebook you fucking pussy mods.

>inb4 ban
>>
>>34420932
>is the killing unarmed people thing bait?
the "unarmed" people inevitably did something really stupid, like grab for the cop's gun, threaten the cop, etc.
>>
>>34421055
>another mod conspiracy
You're.... Not serious, right? Rule number 3 speaks directly to racism. That's why it's considered /b/ content.
>>
fuck pigs, black lives matter, legalize green dude
>>
File: 60f.png (16KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
60f.png
16KB, 165x115px
Remind me, how much money does a 4chan moderator make a year? This site is very popular, I'm sure they get a decent living from moderating.
>>
>Your IP is 69.120.15.92

Uh-oh spaghetti-o
>>
>>34421112
Its all about the bantz at the end of the day. If thread is retarded race bait why am I being banned and the thread isn't being taken down.

Whenever I get banned for that shit its because my post was tailored to get (you)'s and is the opposite of the OP bait so I can rile up the faggots that made the thread.

Its bullshit.
>>
>>34421093
>inevitably
Nah not really. Niggas get shot running away.
>>
>>34421158
u gonna ddos em wif ur botnet
>>
>>34421161
Wow, maybe you're just a shitty poster? And now you're being a pussy. Just eat the ban and get back to me when you're such a glorious shitposter that you catch a temporary "permaban" or the big bad rangeban.
>>
>>34421177
Yeah, after they realize attacking a guy with a gun was a bad idea.

Their common sense takes a bit longer to kick in than white fokls'.
>>
>>34421143
They do it for the magnificent sum of free
>>
>>34421143
Literally $000.00 a week
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.