[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened to us? When did the site get flooded with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 17

File: Bfbt6r1IYAAuNYG.jpg (64KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Bfbt6r1IYAAuNYG.jpg
64KB, 600x800px
What the fuck happened to us? When did the site get flooded with Nazis? What happened to our culture? What happened to our pranks, DDoS attacks, etc.? When did we become a minor organized force for electing a moron? Where did we get lost?
>>
ddos attacks are pathetic and i'm glad 4chan deletes that bullshit now
>>
File: admitting-your-an-asshole.jpg (15KB, 300x208px) Image search: [Google]
admitting-your-an-asshole.jpg
15KB, 300x208px
>>34419921
> Can't make any decent threads
> "Where have all the good threads gone"
>>
>>34419921
Everyone grew the fuck up and got a fucking job and a life.
>>
File: 1480292627470.jpg (88KB, 917x768px)
1480292627470.jpg
88KB, 917x768px
>>34419921
Natural life cycle of any forum. It starts off with a small close community. The Creatives produce lots of fresh maymays. Then the forum gains popularity and it gets swamped with normies. Then the retard nazis see that everyones there and try to go there to preach their bullshit. Then the Creatives leave and the normies follow soon after.
What you're left with is just an echo chamber for these alt-right faggots.
>>
When progressivism got so fanatical and ludicrous that you couldn't help but come to the interne and discuss / ridicule the massive amount of stupid silly shit that's happening in he real world. Most of the nazi shit was satirical anyways but with some grains of truth behind it
>>
File: 1457315096889.jpg (77KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1457315096889.jpg
77KB, 512x512px
Relas, this is just stale pasta and OP is a faggetto
>>
>>34420132
No, it's not. You're just a sad little moron.

>>34420105
The fanatical fringe of the left has always existed. It's just being used as a political tool by the populist right, and quite successfully.

>>34420084
Good analysis

>>34420080
No. It seems like /pol/ users are younger than ever. In fact, when I started in '09 /r9k/ was sort of an advice/commiseration board for people who were a little older, in their mid 20s to early 30s. This board's character has shifted more dramatically than pretty much anywhere.
>>
File: 1479010954230.png (8KB, 421x348px) Image search: [Google]
1479010954230.png
8KB, 421x348px
>>34419921
The problem is that people like you think that this is a "Safe space for right wing extremism". On the contrary, it's a dangerous space for everyone. Everyone is under the same scrutiny; no upvoting system, no anti-hatespeech rules; everything exists to serve a hostile environment. The strongest of ideologies comes out on top.
>>
>>34420470
This.
The reason leftists don't prosper here is because they're weak-ass retards even in internet bantz.
Hell they have the mods support and still didn't manage to overturn shit.
>>
>>34420412
>no its not
But it is, this thread is posted every day several times a day like roseposters. Definitely no leftypol influence....
>>
>>34420527
Fucking this. The left literally spams and begs us to join them but /r9k/ and 4chan as a whole largely stays the same. I mean how many "why arent you antifa?" or "white hate thread" have you seen? Tons but the board culture largely remains the same. Leftists suck
>>
>>34420470
Right wing extremism is not the strongest ideology, it's just the loudest, like a wailing retard

>>34420530
I typed it out. /r9k/ hasn't been a regular board of mine in years. Keep whining

>>34420573
You really can't see that topics as ridiculous as "white hate" and "be antifa" are by trolls trying to rile morons like you up?
>>
>>34420639
>its the loudest
But they arent the ones smashing windows and burning towns when things dont go their way :^)
>>
>>34420639
>it's just the loudest,
Yeah that's why they marched to cry and whine about the election.
Get the fuck out you pathetic cuck.
>>
>>34420678
No, they just conspire to lynch blacks and oust everyone out of their countries that aren't white because muh heritage / genetics because things aren't going their way. That's definitely better than smashing windows. :^)
>>
>>34420690
I was probably here first. You get the fuck out, you whiny child.

>>34420678
A few retarded college kids did that. Most people just organized because they wanted to show they were upset about having allowed an emotional child become president. Not that the protests actually accomplished anything, but if you weren't a moron you'd see they acted that way because they're normies, not leftists
>>
>>34420755
>I was probably here first. You get the fuck out, you whiny child.

I'm not the one crying about "MUH EVIL NAZIS".
How many more years must you spend here before you get the memo no one wants to talk to you=
>>
>>34420773
Wow, no one wants to talk to you? Are you 12? You have the mind of a 12 year old. Keep whining
>>
File: 1448712888701.jpg (49KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1448712888701.jpg
49KB, 400x386px
>no, my side is the right side, you're wrong!
>"no! my side is the right one and yooouuuure wrong!"
>>
>>34420731
>strawman
>strawman
And nobody has been lynched in generations
>>
The fun got sidelined for more and more activism. Instead of /b/ being the center of it, it is /pol/.

I really miss when it was just niggers and jews.
>>
>>34419921
>When did we become a minor organized force for electing a moron?
>minor
>>
>>34420834
>DUDE NOBODY HAS BEEN LYNCHED IN GENERATIONS
>doesn't know the last RECORDED lynching was in 1981
Honestly, if 1981 is generations for you, then you're legitimately underage and need to fuck right off.
>>
File: good lord boxxy is STACKED.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
good lord boxxy is STACKED.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>34419921
>When did the site get flooded with Nazis?

Of all the different cultures to complain about, you pick the Nazis? They're the first to have ever arrived. The first step of being edgy is to get into Nazism. It's teenage, low hanging fruit.

How the hell did you pick out Nazis instead of traps, rollfags, and normies?
>>
>>34420809
>Wow, no one wants to talk to you? Are you 12?
No, but I am right.
>>
It's only natural that a site premised on (i) freedom of expression, (ii) greater leeway over ethical limits, and (iii) counterculture to the present establishment, would become a right wing congregation.

Although its harder to explain the conservative social leanings but that might just be owed to the bulk of 4channers maturing as the first few generations of users can't escape and the new generations are now drawn here because of its alt-right reputation.
>>
File: isishead.jpg (832KB, 3101x2067px) Image search: [Google]
isishead.jpg
832KB, 3101x2067px
>>34420834
>>34420878
Don't worry. The moderate Muslims that the left loves so much will help bring in some people who can start up that grand ol' tradition again :^)
>>
>>34420882
Leftypol desperately wants us to join hands with them so they come here like its a religious crusade
>>
>>34420882
shame she's an obese normiecunt
>>
You're not from around here faggot,
""Origamo origano
>>
>>34420912
Right, theyre marching because they want to be oppressed. That's what the burka is now. I sign of oppression to many in the middle east
>>
If you're right wing and not getting paid to post here you're missing out on steady income
>>
>>34420470
Very well spoken anon
"" origano origamo
>>
>>34419921
It's been downhill ever since the Habbo raids and Chanology. This place is now just social media-lite and everybody wants to be an epic Internet activist. Ultimately, old Internet culture is gone forever. It became far too popular for its own good.
>>
4chan loves to play the contrarian. During the Bush years, people on this site regularly trashed conservatives, religious people, and the establishment. When Obama got elected, the site started to drift right, resulting in what we have today. I wouldn't be surprised if 4chan swung left again.

inb4 cuck shill sjw jew

>>34420921
She would be so fucking cute if she dropped 10-15 pounds.
>>
File: 1380341202094.jpg (91KB, 640x360px)
1380341202094.jpg
91KB, 640x360px
>>34420921
Is she? Are you using that video as your reference, or do you have a more recent image? I admit she seems a little pudgy in that video, but certainly not irredeemable.

Also, women are naturally normies, so that simply comes with the territory.

I know the pic related isn't her but it's fun to believe.
>>
>>34421005
>During the Bush years, people on this site regularly trashed conservatives, religious people, and the establishment.

We also made fun of niggers and faggots.
It wasn't as conservative as it is now but it was never a leftist site.
>>
>>34419921
>When did the site get flooded with nazis?

Its always had them, both unironically and ironically. Newfag gtfo
>>
>electing a moron
Oh and I'm sure you consider war with Russia and nuclear apocalypse to be genius
>>
>>34421005
Nothing has changed. Both examples are us mocking moralist retards
>>
>>34419921
>what the fuck happened to us
Good question. The old /r9k/ couldnt fathom supporting someone like hillary and yet here you are....
>>
>>34421073
Couldn't leverage the kek to support a third party? Ask yourself, was disruption a binary option?
>>
>>34421352
The third parties where worse tbqh
>>
>>34421039
>we made fun of faggots and niggers IRONICALLY
Everyone on here was/is a faggot by default, you dumb nigger. It's an equalizer and a shroud.
>>
>>34419921
I assume by "Nazi" you mean a person with centrist or right wing political views.

This place became full of those people when everything fucking else became full of leftist SJW bullshit.
>>
>>34420878
1981 is like five generations ago for niggers
>>
The fun stuff like ddos and raids and so on probably died down because law enforcement started paying more and more attention to this place and that made it more difficult to get things going, also the internet was become more controlled by the state over than period.

Also I'm pretty sure the US government probably pays 'social disruptors' to come here and post pepes or whatever, because 4chan was obviously seen as a hive of activist activity.
>>
>>34420412
>The fanatical fringe of the left has always existed.
the problem is that the radical ideology is becoming more than fringe in a lot of left-leaning areas. they will not tolerate dissent, even if there is no hate behind it. if you disagree with many of these people, then you're a bad person. it's strange.
>>
>>34421400
No you dense fuck, I mean actual faggots, homosexuals.
>>
File: 846.jpg (36KB, 411x381px) Image search: [Google]
846.jpg
36KB, 411x381px
>>34421664
Yeah, because we totally weren't talking about homosexuals when we made memes like this.
>>
>>34421724
You deluded schizoid freak, just because it was used as toungue-in-cheek doesn't mean bum muncher like you were ever taken seriously here.
>>
File: Well there's your problem.jpg (31KB, 480x485px) Image search: [Google]
Well there's your problem.jpg
31KB, 480x485px
>>34421758
>taking anything on 4chan seriously
>>
>>34421758
Gayfags have been allowed longer than newfags, so you're fucked.
>>
>>34420882
I never understood the obsession for her.
>>
>>34421824
>Gayfags have been allowed longer than newfags

They still weren't allowed back in the golden age.

>so you're fucked

Yeah you wish.
>>
>>34419921
fukk the alright BERNIE CAN STILL WIN
>>
Alt righters are just as deluded, stupid and cancerous as moralist leftwingers

/pol/ fucking ruined everything
>>
>>34420470

>constantly shilling your shit memes and state worship ideology
>winning

Keep telling yourself that, maybe reality will finally bend to your whims.
>>
>>34421923
>the Golden age
When was the Golden age lad?
>>
>>34422109
>Alt righters are just as deluded, stupid and cancerous as moralist leftwingers

Yes, and for good reason.

Emulating the behaviour of the people who in only a few years gained a stranglehold over the media, academia and popular culture is a good strategy.

It's about time the right wing realised trying to debate and discuss things with the left was accomplishing nothing, it's all identity politics these days.

I don't necessarily like it, I'd rather we were able to do things the "honourable" way, but that just wasn't working.

For years, the right wing has been like the guys in early WW1 who marched rank-and-file into the battlefield, because that was the proper way it'd always been done, just to get obliterated by one machine gunner.
They had to change the way they did things to adapt to the new conditions.

Political discussion has changed, and the right needs to adapt.
>>
>>34421338
where did OP say he was supporting Hillary?
>>
>>34423262
Didn't you know, everyone who speaks up against Trump or /pol/ here is automatically a "liberal" and a Clinton supporter and also a gay jewish cuck
>>
>>34423368
yeah i noticed, though i usually don't get involved in political discussions here because of those fascist retards who think that racism is a valid opinion
>>
>>34423401
Racism isn't a valid opinion, it's objective truth ;^)
>>
>>34420412
/r9k/ was nothing more than a poor man's /b/ back in 2009, nothing more, nothing less.

4chan users in general are younger than ever, and that sucks. It's not too much fun having a discussion with someone who's never experienced life before smartphones.
>>
>>34423484
nice b8 m8
kys pls
>>
>>34419921
>butthurt lefty trying to pass off as an oldfag

>>34423401
>racism
>fascism
>falling for propaganda smear terms after lefties, communists, and dems got blown the fuck out after getting comfy and arrogant

look at me

we're the oppressed people now

not you, us

we have the moral high ground now
>>
>>34419921
When moot was retarded enough to think /pol/ wouldn't become /stormfront/ again.
>>
>>34420855
You guys helped the Russians get the moron into the White House

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t Leftist media
>>
>>34419921
too much at risk these days
if you want to be the force for the next uprising go right ahead
I'm sure the others from your batch would probably (not) back you up
>>
>>34419921
The Nazis were always here we just weren't extreme yet. DDOS attacks were stopped a long time ago along with other fun activities because moot kept being sued and that shit is expensive.
>>
>>34421005
>She would be so fucking cute if she dropped 10-15 pounds.
She was only cute when she was 15 years old.
Fuck did she ever age horribly.
>>
>>34419921
Fuck off, newfag. 4chan has gone through libertarian, anarchist and even awkward communist phases. The current nationalist and conservative vibe is the result of the social and economic issues facing the 15-25 year old, middle-class, male userbase.
>>
>>34421457
No I think what he means by Nazis are people who are obsessed with race and Jewish conspiracies.
>>
This site will have always have the radicals. The only thing that changes is the flavor
>>
>>34421923
Stop pretending you know what your talking about, it's cringey af m8
>>
As with most things on 4chan the right wing thing started as a joke making fun of them. Then new people arrived and didn't realise it was a joke, so joined in thinking it was serious in order to fit in. After a while it became flooded with internet losers who never knew it was a joke to begin with but found it was a good way to explain why their life was so shit and gave them an outlet to be angry at everyone else and feel superior inside their little circlejerk.

It's beyond saving.
>>
>>34419921
Nigga dont come at me with
>oh boo hoo whats with all these fucking nazis!?
This site was a breeding ground for degenerates and politically extreme people like anonymous and stormfront.
They were to begin with around 2005.
Just shut up, you reddit posters dont realize how retarded you look to oldfags.
>>
>>34424775
lel, confirmed not having been on 4chan prior to 2012
>>
>>34420412
>The fanatical fringe of the left has always existed. It's just being used as a political tool by the populist right, and quite successfully
The problem is that the moderate left has become more vindictive.

> This board's character has shifted more dramatically than pretty much anywhere.
There was always a serious amount of hatred towards women, antifeminism, and "virgin culture" on this board, but it has reached it's crudest point most recently. Part of the problem is that the interesting discussions moved to newer boards.
>>
>>34420470
The problem is they can't differentiate between a safe space and an echo chamber. The attempt to use the criticism of safe spaces against those who did just looks silly.
>>
>>34420527
>>34420573
Jesus, you 2 are the kind of people 4chan made fun of for its first few years of existence. Blind drones with no room for any opinion which doesn't fit your echo-chamber.
>>
>>34419921

it was edgy

and they took it too far

they started to believe their own shitposts

and they won't come back

because the feminists made them angry

and they do it to spite them
>>
>>34421877

How's your first year here?
>>
When moot left us duh
>>
>>34422326

>It's about time the right wing realised trying to debate and discuss things with the left was accomplishing nothing, it's all identity politics these days.

So you're just going to scream about niggers and spics on the internet all day?

Keep it up
>>
File: 1443137428668.png (348KB, 680x455px) Image search: [Google]
1443137428668.png
348KB, 680x455px
>>34419921
>tfw Boxxy is now overwight feminist cunt
why does everything seems to go to shit as time goes, or is this what getting older is like?
>>
>>34424667

>result of the social and economic issues facing the 15-25 year old, middle-class, male userbase.

So you elected a celebrity business man to help you, when they're the ones that ruined you in the first place?

Do you understand how retarded that sounds?
>>
>>34424717
This is the only correct answer. Like all of /pol/fucks who crosspost here,
>It's beyond saving.
>>
>>34423368
Actually they are. Any "normal" person wouldn't be bothered enough to post an anti-trump thread. The only people who are openly anti-trump are lefties. If you're anti-trump so are you, trump is actually in the real political center imo, its just society has moved so far left he seems right wing.
>>
I was a Nazi for a while but then I looked up rebuttals to all the issues I had about the Holocaust and I was satisfied with them enough to assent that it probably did happen. There are a lot of Jewish people who work together to further nefarious schemes but the real enemy is Satan, not the Jews, the evil Jews in the shadow government are lost sheep and they need help just like everyone else ensnared by Satan.
>>
>>34425289

>the red pill was too much for me so I went fullblown fundie christian
>>
>>34420084
There are still some creatives here.
>>
Moot banned raids.
>>
>>34425198
He's the most aggressive opposition to the left that has become increasingly hostile towards them.
>>
>>34419921
>Shen did the site get flooded with Nazis?
They've always een here, liberal and newfag detected.
>>
>>34425296
The breadpill is the pill of life, the red and blue ones both ultimately lead to death.
>>
File: 1456933899420.gif (628KB, 516x402px) Image search: [Google]
1456933899420.gif
628KB, 516x402px
>nazis

Everything is a "nazi" these days. It's literally just a word retarded people use to label anybody who doesn't do what they say.

When I think about nazis, I think about stuff like Night of the Long Knives or book burnings, not some edgelord spreading frog memes and politically incorrect opinions online.

If anything, that shit is just going to water down the true meaning of fascism and is going to blind people on non-nazi tyranny. People will think it's okay or "less bad" to be a tyrannical warlord as long as you're not a racist.
>>
>>34425323

?

The left have generally been on the side of the middle and working class in America.

Its not the left that was giving tax cuts to the wealthy. Its not the left that worked to dismantle unions across America.
>>
>>34425350
That left died awhile ago m8. Thats why hillary lost the rust belt and pennsylvania. The nu-left is all about minority rights and rent-seeking for these groups as well as bringing in massive amounts of immigrant labor in the name of progress to fuck over the worker.
>>
>>34425350
That means very little when they're trying to deconstruction and dismantle your existence and turn you into a social pariah. The attack is intense enough to reveal that class consciousness is the only false consciousness.
>>
>>34422257

>reality will shift to your whims

It already has, so try again.
>>
File: 1484206251977.jpg (14KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1484206251977.jpg
14KB, 306x306px
>>34419921
>nazi

Because 4chan never spams NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER in every chat since 2006.

4chan was always a liberal safe haven right guys??
>>
>>34424801
Its been 14 years believe it or not
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.