[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you tell yourself girls are just a meme and just a distraction

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: sucky6.webm (2MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
sucky6.webm
2MB, 720x720px
>when you tell yourself girls are just a meme and just a distraction from worthwhile pursuits and you feel alright but then you see a .gif/.webm that reminds you how good it must feel to get the succ
>>
it feels even better than when you imagine it
>>
>>34419618
The webbing under the head of my penis is damaged so this actually hurts to watch
>>
>>34419618
The succ is even better when you get it from another boi desu
>>
>>34419618
>dude dopamine lmao
>>
File: 1362970142290.png (409KB, 626x683px) Image search: [Google]
1362970142290.png
409KB, 626x683px
>>34419618

>tfw never wanted a gf
>tfw can't understand why people complain about it so much

Being alone is so fucking great. Why ruin it?
>>
>>34419618
Literally happens to me everyday. But I know I will never actually try to go out and get a girl so I just forget it.

What makes me feel a lot better is hearing the guy in the room next to me in my dorm arguing with his irrational bitch of a girlfriend. I just realize to myself that if I was in that situation I would never be able to keep a relationship anyway because the moment she would start yelling me I would just end the whole relationship there
>>
>>34419710
Can you read?
>because people want the succ
>>
>>34419681
I'm straight and I've actually been thinking I actually might try to force myself to go gay because I hate women so much and can't be around them. But I get along with guys so well and and I'm actually social around them.

Is it possible to somehow gradually force myself to become gay so I can actually start having sex? I'm straight and see no attraction in males but I can't stand women in the slightest bit
>>
File: Nice.jpg (7KB, 132x218px) Image search: [Google]
Nice.jpg
7KB, 132x218px
girls are not a meme. i have suicidal depression and my gf makes me genuinely happy. i smile just thinking about her. i melt when we are together and she is up against me. ive been waiting all week to hang out with her again. while sex is nice, just laying together and cuddling is even better. and moreso than that is the emotional connection of having someone deeply care about you. i honestly am happier when she tells me how happy i make her than when i get the succ.
im objectively happier now than when i was alone.
>>
File: 1468315084963.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1468315084963.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>34419845
Hey you know anon, thats swell to hear. I hope you guys stay happy together.
>>
File: arno-breker.jpg (30KB, 346x640px) Image search: [Google]
arno-breker.jpg
30KB, 346x640px
>>34419816
Start by looking at paintings and sculptures that accentuate the beauty of the male form. Then go to men like Burce Lee. For me, the male body at it's physical peak is an artistic achievement to marvel at.
>>
>>34419681
As a straight virgin I believe this to be true and it angers me a great deal. Most women expect to be rewarded for just showing up so I don't expect they put much effort into a BJ.

Dudes however have all the motivation in the world and because they have dicks themselves they know what feels best.
>>
>>34419901
Ok anon thanks. Today I start my long quest of trying to force myself to become gay. I'll be amazed if this actually works
>>
>>34419845
That's great.

I'm happy for you, anon! But you're assuming that your gf is the norm and not the exception and that's fucking stupid.
>>
>>34419900
i really hope so, my friends have all told me they got in fights by this point. she's been nothing but smiles and us fantastic. she even pays for dinner sometimes and gives me back massages and buys me gifts. i would do almost anything for her with how great she is. i really do not wanna lose her
>>34419966
it's definitely not the norm from what i know from my friends. if only more were like her though
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.