[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alrighty robots. I just need to get this off of my chest >be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0268.jpg (48KB, 550x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0268.jpg
48KB, 550x453px
Alrighty robots. I just need to get this off of my chest
>be at school, still recovering from a bad breakup
>with a girl for two years, and not even 3 weeks after she's dating some other guy who's more beta than I am
>then I see this girl
>I've known her for a while
>used to have a crush on her when I was younger, and she did me, but I was too beta to admit it
>thought she wasn't attracted to me at all
>but I decide fuck it, I'm gonna profess how I felt
>I tell her, and the biggest smile on her face I've ever seen pops up
>she practically tackles me, I fall and she ends up straddling me, all in the view of my bitch ex
>I kiss her, and I tell her how much Ive wanted to do that
>my crush responds "God anon, I want to do the same but we're in public"
>she gets a look in her eyes
>fuckit.exe
>she leans in to kiss me
And that's when I woke up...
Back to this dreary reality...
Why can't I have one good day anymore?
>>
>>34418839
>why can't I have one good day
unattainable, unrealistic, Hollywood-based expectations?
Go socialize, learn about the world, and have a full life. Jesus dude. Get off the internet for a while.
>>
>>34418889
you didn't answer his question. we spend our entire lives, some of us, without a single good day. i know we don't "deserve" a good day just because we exist but goddamn. how many people could be so much better and contribute so much more if they just had one good day.
>>
File: WojakHugging.jpg (6KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
WojakHugging.jpg
6KB, 234x216px
>>34418839
FUCKING HELL OP. WHY MAKE ME FEEL THIS FEEL. NOT AGAIN.
IVE HAD IT TOO MANY TIMES.

But seriously, I've had this feel multiple times man, I share that shit with you. Don't worry OP, just keep your mind away from it. It'll be fine

it'll be fine
>>
>>34418971
Thanks bro I seriously appreciate that, but I just got muted cause the first two words of this sentence weren't original, fuck
>>
>>34418889
No, I used to be able to walk through life without constantly being reminded of my failures as a human being
>>
>>34419082
(same guy)
On a related note, this morning I awoke from a dream where one of the cute and sexy girls at my school said that I was cute and that she liked me.
I woke up and thank god I don't actually have a loving relation to her or else I'd probably be ruined by it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.