[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it true at fapping accelerates male pattern baldness? i might

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1482561241620.jpg (40KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1482561241620.jpg
40KB, 500x667px
is it true at fapping accelerates male pattern baldness?

i might stop fapping to keep my hair honestly
>>
Bump, good question
>>
>>34418756
Nope, I am in my early 30s with a full head of hair and I jerk it 4-7 times a day.
>>
>>34418944
are you feminine? probably have really low test
>>
>>34418756
Oh my god, big breasted cleavage is so much better than bare tits
>>
>>34418974
>You shouldn't fap because it decreases test
>High test causes baldness
>Tapping causes baldness

It depends which meme you want to fall for
>>
>>34418974
Nope, very masculine actually.
I dont know about testosterone though, havent ever had it checked.
I can easily grow a beard and I have chest hair.
>>
>>34418974
>low test
Male pattern baldness isn't caused by high test. It is caused by a specific type of testoterone.
>>
>>34418756
It's not true at all, balding is the result DHT, a by product of testosterone which attaches and slowly inflames hair follicles to the point that they don't regenerate.

Fapping makes your testosterone levels drop temporarily, so fapping can actually delay hair loss
>>
>>34419200
orgasm causes your body to convert regular test into DHT
>>
male pattern baldness is genetic trait (on y chromosome) for the most part so if your dad doesnt have it, every one of his sons shouldnt have it either. if your dad does then who the fuck knows
>>
>>34419042
fucking lol

ori
>>
>>34419042
balding is caused by DHT a special kind of TEST
you can be low in regular test and still be high in DHT
>>
File: 1485240865965.jpg (75KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1485240865965.jpg
75KB, 604x604px
>>34419013
THIS, someone please post more.
>>
too much broscience involved but fuck, some people are almost completely bald by the their mid 20s and i'm seriously doubting it's because they masturbated so much

just look at your fathers hairline and more often than not that's what you're gonna wind up with
>>
>>34418756
personally i found it to be true

i shed way more hair when i fap too much
>>
>>34418756
>fapping at least once or twice a day since 8
Nope it's more to do with your mom passing that shit on to you.
>>
>>34419285
can i get baldness from my mom? my mom and her side of the family all have thinning hair. my sister is losing a lot of hair too and shes only 2 years older than me.
>>
>>34418756
It's not causative more so correlative. If your hormones are being produced at such a level that you're horny all the time, it's likely your body is also producing a lot of DHT. Stopping fapping or fapping a lot isn't so much an issue as is being horny or being aroused. Not to say that it's a problem or that it's not normal but neither is going bald so if you don't want that to happen look at what's causing excess hormone production whether it be diet or lifestyle. Don't knock finasteride/dutasteride solutions either.
>>
>>34418756
Do you know if you mother's father went bald later in life? If not, your testosterone levels or any other meme anyone has posted in this thread won't matter. If your maternal grandfather didn't go bald you never will. If he did, it's a 50/50 chance and you will go bald if you drew the short stick but you will not if you got lucky. If you're unlucky, I don't think anything will accelerate it though.
>>
I'm 19 and have been fapping regularly since the age of 8 or 9 causing low test beta bitch boy syndrome.
Have I done permanent damage or if I stop fapping now will I see improvements to my behavior?
>>
>>34419254
Where's the sauce for this claim?
>>
>>34420477
male pattern baldness and thinning hair are two different things thinning hair can easily happen from outside shit like dyes and all that while male pattern is strictly genetic
>>
File: koksalbablol.jpg (17KB, 480x452px) Image search: [Google]
koksalbablol.jpg
17KB, 480x452px
>>34418756
It's done the opposite to mine it's more wooly and thick.
I also have grown a forehead triangle of hair growing like furio from the sopranos.
>>
>>34419285
>if your dad doesnt have it, every one of his sons shouldnt have it either
thats not true, your grandparents could have mpb
>>
redpill me on fin
i dont care about low libido or not getting hard, almost seems like a blessing to be honest. but i dont want gyno or shit like that
>>
>>34421459
I've been on it for more than a month and I haven't noticed much of a difference at all. When I first started I was terrified I was pretty much chemically castrating myself.
I will say that my orgasms are less intense but I wouldn't say I am less horny. Or maybe the problem is that I was far more horny than the average person.
But after a month I can genuinely say I am already seeing results. The one thing nobody is gonna tell you is that it's gonna make ALL your hair grow like it's 1999. Any semblance of a unibrow? Well that shit's gonna get way fuller. Nose hair? You're gonna look like nigel thornberry. I even started growing hair on my hands which I never had before.
Overall if your hair is a massive part of your identity I would say feeling confident again is worth the risks.
>>
Please stop getting your idea for b8 threads from reddit, they are incredibly transparent

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/3okf5z/nofap_and_dht_where_are_the_indepth_scientific/

>Unfortunately, I can give no citations.

tippity top lelerino
>>
>>34418756
No. Everybody posting here is wrong.

Male pattern baldness is caused by hair follicles shrinking as a result of an interaction with DHT, but only people with hair follicles that are sensitive to this type of testosterone will lose their hair.

If you're going to lose your hair, it's likely predetermined when and how much. There isn't much you can do, apart from taking finasteride or getting hair plug surgeries.

For what it's worth, this is coming from a guy who's halfway bald at 22.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.