[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1st grade >Hate school and always want to go back home

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: pepe.jpg (98KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
98KB, 409x409px
>1st grade
>Hate school and always want to go back home and be with mommy and watch cartoons and play games
>Keep trying to leave the school
>Teacher pulls me aside and gives me a talk about how cool school is, finishes by saying "So, are you ready?" with a big smile on her face
>"Ready to go home"

who /devilboy/ here
>>
>>34418335
>go to school
>hate it
>don't do my work for 12 years
>>
File: devil.png (38KB, 163x224px) Image search: [Google]
devil.png
38KB, 163x224px
I always hated school so I just manipulated the teachers into giving me good grades so I didn't have to do much work. It was hilarious watching everyone freak out and get worried about assignments and projects while I just did nothing
>>
>>34418394
Im laffin, tell me more
>>
>>34418335
My second grade teacher was a huge cunt.

She taught kindergarten before moving to second grade and she'd always make us do gay singing & clapping.

FUCKING FAT BITCH GAVE ME AN 'N' IN CITIZENSHIP, TOO

FUCK YOU, I WANTED MS. VIERRA BACK, WHY DID SHE HAVE TO GET SICK
>>
>>34418524
>be 6
>deeply distress that I am forced to go to school
>think it's only 12 years and then I'll be back to doing what makes me happy
>life only gets worse after 12 years
>>
File: dnpp.jpg (11KB, 258x200px) Image search: [Google]
dnpp.jpg
11KB, 258x200px
>kindergarten
>being bad boy with crayons
>rip up the crayon box for some reason
>teacher is mad and sends me home with a note to bring in a new box of crayons
>mommy takes me to the store to buy new crayons for class
>when we get home, remove all the crayons from the box and put them in a ziplock bag
>only bring teacher the empty box the next day
>her face embodied resentment when I hand her the empty box
>>
>>34418335
lmao

originom
>>
>>34418633
>be teacher
>special ed kid is ripping up crayon box, scattering all the crayons so they get broken and crush
>other kids upset that they can't use the crayons
>send his mother a note that it's alright as long as she buys new crayons
>kid comes in next day with empty box of crayons
>I'm confused for a second but then I remember that he's a special ed kid and probably didn't understand my instructions
>get kinda annoyed for a second that I may have to pay for these out of pocket
>remember I work in an elementary school there are literally thousands of crayons in the supply closet
>replace the crayons and throw away te kids box like nothing happened
>the special ed kid begins throwing crayons at the actual students immediately after he gets his hands on the new box
>>
>>34418335
that was actually pretty funny
>>
>>34418830
delete this trash
>>
>>34418830
did this actually happen or are you just mocking my story? I didn't actually break any of the crayons, I only tore up the box
>>
>>34418335
This is the funniest thing I've read all week
>>
>>34418886
Fucking make me, faggot.
>>34418890
I'll let you figure that out for yourself.
>>
>>34418672
>>34418845
>>34418891
Why are you samefagging, though.
>>
File: 1460349728811.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
1460349728811.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
>>34418928
there's nothing to figure out though. I can only come to the conclusion that your story actually happened because it's completely unrelated to mine without using Hollywood tactics
>>
>>34418966
>unrelated
>both about some autistic kid destroying a box of crayons
At least you have it all figured out.
>>
>>34418940
>leave thread
>check thread 5 minutes later
>get a (You)

why can't i shitpost in peace
they're not meant to be replied to

lmao
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.