[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw room is littered in so much trash, crumbs, etc >mfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1485330887490.gif (35KB, 200x276px) Image search: [Google]
1485330887490.gif
35KB, 200x276px
>mfw room is littered in so much trash, crumbs, etc
>mfw this is only weeks after I cleaned up a similar mess that was so bad that it "broke" the vacuum cleaner
>mfw I told my dad I wouldn't let it happen again
Fuck. Anyone else know this feel? I'm not planing on cleaning it up anytime soon. I just go from my PC chair to the bed and mentally block out everything else. I keep my door locked at all times partly for privacy but also because of the fear of him seeing this shit pile.
>>
I used to let it get this way but it's been fairly clean for maybe a year. I'm thinking about going back to that though, filth can be comfy desu
>>
i mean the obvious answer is CLEAN YOUR ROOM

but also, this is a sign of actual non-meme depression anon, get off your ass and clean it and i think you will feel better
>>
File: 1483768480226.jpg (13KB, 500x364px)
1483768480226.jpg
13KB, 500x364px
>>34418280
getting a job has made this worse for me
i constantly bring snacks home after work then i just throw the trash on the ground

my room is the cleanest it's been in a while
we don't have garbage pick-up at our house so i had a literal contractor bag full of garbage in my room for about 2 months now because my mom has to take the bags with her to her job and throw them in the dumpster and i don't want her worrying about it
but i finally brought the bag out today so she can toss it
>>
>>34418324
a clean room really can do a bit to pick up your mood, this anon is right OP.
>>
File: grgrg.jpg (19KB, 480x748px) Image search: [Google]
grgrg.jpg
19KB, 480x748px
>>34418324
i was talking to this girl for a while
i found her facebokk profile and saw her face
i told her i found her profile
obviously i reciprocated and sent her a pic of me
i was so excited to finally be able to put a face on the only person i like it gave me super motivation and super joy i had to do something i cleaned my room
but now she doesnt talk to me really and im back to shit
so i guess youre right its not actual laziness i guess
>>
>>34418514
also making your bed every day makes it so when you go to bed you can just get under the covers and be comfy. its the simple things in life...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.