[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women only get into relationships with men to use them for all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1478609600271.png (81KB, 1048x772px) Image search: [Google]
1478609600271.png
81KB, 1048x772px
Women only get into relationships with men to use them for all their worth.

Think about it for a second. Think sex toys. A sex toy for men does not replicate an actual vagina, at least not yet. A vagina is warm, wet and contracts. It's why men seek women. Just to fuck them since there isn't anything better, yet.
A penis is nothing special. A dildo is even considered superior to a penis since it's always hard, doesn't cum before her, etc. So why do women seek men? Because, like I said, they want an easy life. Women view men as a fashion accessories. Forget having kids or finding your "true love". Fuck that. That's all a lie. Women have all the power. Hell, some women just fuck other women and besides the whole child birth thing (which is possible now without having a man fuck you) are completely happy without a dick in their life.
Why are more men turning into women? Because they also want an easy life. They see even a disgusting asshole is better than any sex toy currently available. It's why men put up with being gay/trans/etc.

It's why nice guys are looked down upon. No woman wants a "nice guy". They want to use you. It's why nice guys are bitter and stupid. They live in a fantasy world where finding your soulmate is an actual thing. Where treating a woman with respect is what women want. No. Flat out fantasy anime disney kike lies. Wake up. Don't let women control you. That's what they're attracted to. That's why Chad gets all the puss. That's why Chad dumps the bitch and they turn into raging fat "feminists".
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_3DBDh8OWA&t=3s
>>
>>34416962
And in the real world, most people don't really think about gender politics at all.
>>
>>34416962
>Women view men as a fashion accessories
stopped reading right there, saged, reported, mentally executed.

>moved in with older ex gf
>lived with her completely for free for 4 and half years
>she worked this entire time, i been NEET the whole fucking time
>got drunk, high, played vidya and dicked about online while she was working
>could count the times i went outside with her on both my hands

Now fuck off and get some ACTUAL, REAL life experiences before you shit up this board with your autismo theories.
>>
>>34417267

Sounds like the typical nigger/spic ordeal. I knew niggers/spics that leeched off their GF (and their parents). But that was when they were teenagers or early 20s. I think you're the one that's going to need some real life experience, buddy. You're wasting your life getting high on drugs and playing kid video games while your GFs was moving up in the world. I see you killing yourself in the next decade or so.
>>
>>34417397
>making retarded post reeking of virgin
>trying to be condescending while talking to actual adult
kek, nice try autismon
>>
>>34417444

Sorry kiddo, I already went through my 20's. But keep crying about nogf and being a virgin. I had my first kid in the early 2000s, you know before kids that grew up in marxist school reached 18+.
>>
>>34417556
>listen here Sonny, i been wasting space and resources longer than you so i k
dropped.
>keep crying about no gf and being a virgin
>literally replied to my post where i was talking about how i was with my ex GIRL friend for 4 and half years
What is reading comprehension?
What is functional brain?

>i had my first kid in the early 2000s
So? You think anybody gives a fuck that you managed to knock up some drunk skank? I could have had kid too, but unlike i decided its better to be no father at all than to be a mentally ill, shitty one.

Now fuck off retard.
>>
>>34417622
>heh i could have had a gf and reproduced but im not cause im le sensible nice guy and im autistic heh
>>
>>34417715
>sensible
adjective: sensible
done or chosen in accordance with wisdom or prudence; likely to be of benefit.

I have literally zero problem with what you called me and my decisions.

>could have had gf
>literally said i HAD a gf
You are really shitty troll or actual retard my friend.
>>
>>34417753

Only retard here is you, buddy. They didn't teach you critical thinking or being independent in school, did they? Oh that's right, marxism in school. Sorry you were brainwashed. I really hope you're doing well for yourself financially though. Wouldn't want to be a dumb kid blaming all their problems on the government and other -ists. Wait, I forgot, marxism. Sorry.
>>
File: byalooh.jpg (23KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
byalooh.jpg
23KB, 720x405px
>>34417956
>blame all your problems on the government

>what is education
>not run by a government
Pick one you absolute retard.

Also pack your
>implications
and fuck off, trailer trash.
>>
>>34416962

No to everything you wrote. I've had my dick in every hole a woman has and honestly in terms of "pleasurable dick sensations" a good fleshlight is better.

You, me and everyone else wants to be with someone else for the feelings of affection, companionship, validation, care, company, tenderness, belonging.

That's what make a relationship worth it, Thats what makes the sex "good".

And no lurking roasties, we can't have all those nice feelings without the sex. The sex is the glue that holds it all together.
>>
>>34417622
>dude that lived off his girlfriend and fucked around the whole time is less retarded than op
I applaud you anon.
>>
>>34418227
You peanut butter jelly, my friend? Is that hint of sarcasm i detect in your post?
>>
>>34416962
These threads really need to be deleted. Some variation of this gets posted like 10 times a day.
>>
>>34418252
Holy shit. Go back to >>>/reddit/
>>
>>34418252
Maybe a little. It's pretty dad that you're the least retarded person here is all
>>
>>34418777

holy shit stop responding to yourself >>>/reddit/
>>
>>34418777
Better to be a genius among retards thanto be retard among geniuses, thanks bronon
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.