[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck me sideways with a chainsaw, this just happened. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5157.png (1MB, 1500x2110px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5157.png
1MB, 1500x2110px
Fuck me sideways with a chainsaw, this just happened.

I'm in a coffee shop on a weird edge of town waiting for this girl as we speak.

Wish me luck robots.
>>
good luck, i hope things go well for you anon. open mics are fun because you can roast all the performers quietly to your date and gauge her sense of humor
>>
>>34415583
I mean she works here so it's kinda difficult. Especially since the kid up here's fucking incredible
>>
>>34415621
well that sounds like you win either way then, good show. have a fun night, anon
>>
>>34415675
Thanks man.

It's so weird being here, couple of her friends are here and it's like walking into a sitcom episode right in the middle, with no knowledge of any characters or past events.

Pretty chill tho.
>>
>>34415755
Upd8: this is awkward as shit and also she might sing because her friends keep pressuring her
>>
>>34416176
Tell her she's a good singer if she is.
If she is mediocre, joke about it.
If she is shit, try distracting her.
>>
>>34416176
keep up the good work anon if it doesn't work out with her at least you are gaining XP
>>
>>34415544
>Open Mic
>where hipsters go to recite anti-white slam poetry

yeah fuck off norman
>>
pretend it's like karaoke, where any effort is worth praise.
>>
>>34416220
>recite anti-white slam poetry

OP belongs here however retarded /pol/niggers belong in their containment playpen/board

you seriously need to get off the internet and stop living in your head anon
>>
how are you a robot if you do open mic stand up?

fuck off normie
>>
>>34416308
he went to watch it are you literally retarded
>>
>>34416327
who cares same sh*t means he has connections and stuff
>>
File: image.jpg (221KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221KB, 960x960px
>try and
Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>34416345
i guess that's a fair point
>>
>>34416367
https://youtu.be/Tfsb2tkLuhg?t=1m22s
>>
>>34416220
>anti-white slam poetry
Fucking kek

This is pretty interesting, primarily white folks with guitars but that's really to be expected from a coffee shop. There's a song on that makes her real sad that her best friend is playing.
>>
>>34415544
seeing this pic really makes me wonder just how hard women have men on a leash.
Girl just causally tells OP to go somewhere and OP jumps on the opportunity like throwing a steak to a dog.
>>
>>34416581
This. I'd rather stay a virgin the rest of my life than bend over backwards for some bitch that orders me around.

Cut her off OP, she doesn't respect you.
>>
>>34416215
If anything this is kinda killing any desire I had to date her. Cool person, but I'd have trouble seeing her romantically after all this. Wouldn't refuse if she asked but still.

A fucking relief desu.
>>
>>34415544
What's her kik? I want to warn her about your kind before she gets gunnned down or is forced to sit through a red pill rant
>>
>>34415544
Good, now GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD
>>
>>34416581
whats funny is that the girl probably wanted to go with chad but was busy, so he knew OPs beta ass would say yes and she doesnt even care if he's busy or not because he's thirsty enough to drop everything he's doing so he can go with her so she wont be alone and bored
>>
>>34416967
Fun fact: I'd never actually met her in person before this point. There's another guy in the same situation as me.

His name is fuckin' Chad.
>>
>>34417014
That's fuckin' sick, bro.
>>
I would straight up say:

Nah, I'm in class.
>>
>>34417119
He might as well say:

Nah, I prefer a man's ass.
>>
>>34417210
No no, he would probably say:

I stuffed your mom's pussy with glass.
>>
last upd8 before I go home: everyone here knows music and I feel like a fucking pleb and also I'm driving her best friend home.

This was a fucking bizarre turn of events.
>>
>>34417489
Actually, I bet he would say:

Shut your mouth up with that sass.

we reddit now
>>
>Bump

Lugosi
>>
Final Update:

Well, that was fun. It was weird, being the only person there that doesn't know how to play guitar, but I got to meet some pretty interesting characters. I think any romantic feelings I had towards her are gone for the most part, but she's still a good friend and I'll probably go back next week so she can pay me the money she owes for driving her friend home.
>>
>>34417494
>also I'm driving her best friend home.
do you mean you're going to fuck her best friend? or are you literally just driving her home
>>
>>34418485
Literally driving her home.

Turns out she's a pretty cool weirdo. We spent half the ride mispronouncing signs we saw like this guy https://youtu.be/0IxtXtdygrk and laughing way too loud. She snorts in her laugh, which made me laugh, it was an endless loop.

Also apparently she really likes Death Race. So that's fun.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.