[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think any legitimately intelligent people come here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 14834418779771.jpg (191KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
14834418779771.jpg
191KB, 960x640px
do you think any legitimately intelligent people come here?

i imagine smart people are too busy making money and having real hobbies to post here.
>>
Your second statement is correct
>>
>>34415455
You're not describing smart people, you're just describing well-adjusted people who somehow enjoy being cogs in the capitalist's machine
>>
>>34415455
I could be smarter if I applied myself
No memeing, intelligence is fluid and you have to constantly subject yourself to new stimuli constantly in order to keep your mind blade sharp
>>
If you're capable of problem solving but don't find interest serving your needs, you end up doing weird things and going to weird places
>>
You imagine that smart people live their lives around earning money.
>>
no, your intelligence has almost no effect on the environment around you and the environment around you is what ultimately shapes you and your life choices. as smart as you want to be, sometimes you just can't escape the long hard cock of life ramming your supple anus.
>>
Being intelligent doesn't mean you can't be a total fuck up.

Also, equating smarts with making money is a pretty shallow way to measure intellect.
>>
>>34415455
What do you mean by legitimately intelligent? People here are often trying to define out anybody who claims to be smart by essentially saying smart people can't have any negative attributes.
>>
>>34415455
Legitimate IQ of >135 here. I was part of a scientific study throughout my childhood and youth and took regular tests and 135 was the top end of the chart. What the fuck made you think intelligent people are better at making money or pursuing hobbies?
>>
>>34415484
>having hobbies
>cogs

then what are you, oh enlightened one?
>>
>>34415648

I don't believe you.

>inb4 I don't care

Yes you do, you insecure little bitch.
>>
>>34415489
be careful not to cut your self with that bladebrain bro
>>
>>34415671
>I don't believe you.
What's unbelievable about it?
>>
>>34415691

The IQ of 135 part.
>>
>>34415638
There are smart people that post here but keep in mind the average age on this board is around 19. The people you're arguing with on a daily basis are mostly just bored college kids.
>>
>>34415484
>he doesn't have an aspie hobby

>>34415455
Money can't buy you happiness, anon.
>>
>>34415701
Roughly one in 50 people have an IQ higher than 130, it's really not that rare.
>>
I'm a grad student in math am I smart yet?
>>
>>34415648
I heard about that study, they tested all the participants IQs then told the least intelligent participants they had the highest scores and vis versa. Then they studied how obnoxious they were.
>>
>>34415455
>do you think any legitimately intelligent people come here?

I guess it depends on what you mean by "legitimately intelligent".

There's no doubt that the vast majority of us possess above average intelligence though. I mean, just go onto Facebook or Twitter and see what normies are talking about and how they talk about it. Come on.
>>
>>34415725
>money cant buy happiness

t. poorfag with two digit iq
>>
>>34415757
Whatever, I enjoy browsing /r9gay/ and I probably would be unhappy without it even if I were rich.
>>
>>34415750
That's not the study I was part of, we got our results per mail. But I see what you're trying to say, and why you'd perceive my stating facts as obnoxious. No need to feel intimidated, we're all Anonymous here.
>>
File: 1484045565890.png (337KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
1484045565890.png
337KB, 1144x888px
>>34415455

I never met anyone smarter than me until uni (this isn't vain delusions, I was valedictorian at HS and the difference was way bigger then it appeared from just grades).

I was a massive edgelord, got suspended multiple times for fighting, expelled from one school, regularly shoplifted and started shit with people for no reason. Now I'm just a loner "cyborg", can't fucking stand normalshits though.
>>
i'm am the smartest anon

pay yuur respect
F
>>
>>34415751
This
Maby i'm not Albert fucking Einstein but the normie is dumb as fuck.
>>
>>34415799
Sure bro. You replying to my post tells me one important thing.
>>
>>34415455
I am easily the smartest person in the world.

I could argue on par with adults as a newborn.
Learned to write and read before any other child.
Knew how much 10 x 10 was at the age of 5.
Liked scientific documentaries as a child.
Got 40% at a uni entrance exam that covered 1 year worth of math by studying for just 2 hours (imagine if i was a diligent student...)
Got 110 IQ score in a test that I got bored off (too easy) midway through and just randomly picked everything (imagine if i solved it normally...)

I am ridiculously smart but to lazy to make any use of it. I might also have HDD because my attention spawn is very low. Although mental health issues are common with high IQ people (remembered this from a documentary I watched as a child, my memory rocks too!)
>>
>>34415648
>he thinks 135 is top end
lel, get on my 165 level scrub
>>
>>34415850
>You replying to my post tells me one important thing.
Let me guess, you're not gonna share that "one important thing" with us because you're afraid it's not actually true and won't stand the trial of peer review?
>>
>>34415799
>But I see what you're trying to say
Enough proof
Nigga is really smart
>>
>>34415892
>he thinks 165 IQ is impressive
Literally would have 180 if my processing speed wasn't 30th percentile.
t. 165 IQ
>>
>>34415895
Calm down son, you may think you're smart but you get played like a fiddle.
>>
You do realize every IQ test has a defined spectrum outside of which you can't get measurements, right? Solving (nearly) every question correctly correlated to an IQ of 135.
>>34416001
I'm calm as the sea at dawn. If the feeling of having successfully trolled someone who thinks he's smart gives you peace of mind, I'm happy for you.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.