[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpilled stories? >be 64 inch tall dark triad Alpha >Friday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1407307492226.jpg (19KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1407307492226.jpg
19KB, 500x353px
redpilled stories?

>be 64 inch tall dark triad Alpha
>Friday night
>gonna hit up the
>club
>peacocking in my full-body wetsuit, 10-gallon hat and bowling shoes
>bouncer so intimidated by my confidence he laughs
>survey the dance floor
>it's populated by HBs dancing with orbiter incels
>go to bar
>order the most expensive brew on tap to display higher value
>take my drink to the dancefloor and beermog the incels with my superior beverage choice
>approach sloot
>ayy bby.jpeg
>she activates bitch shield.exe
>go to call her out on her degenerate attitude but slip due to lack of traction on bowling shoes
>she ends up covered in beer
>tries to shut me down despite this obvious kino escalation
>bitch was post-wall and I was just toying with her

anyone else shut down any post-wall cock carousels?
>>
File: Smooth_Santana.png (53KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Smooth_Santana.png
53KB, 225x225px
>>34415126

>RedPillers honestly believe anyone can become a Chad if they just lift and put on nice clothes

Fucking redditors will never swallow the black pill
>>
>be me at 16
>female
>go on sites like 4chan out of morbid curiosity
>discover most men harbour if not hatred then at least disrespect towards women
>swear off men (bisexual)
>discover how great lesbian sex is
>become a pretty feminine lesbian that every gay woman wants because they're mostly sad butch dykes with penis envy who jump at a pretty face and skirt
>bascially lesbian Chad
>get as much pussy as I want
>treat them like shit because they're all SJW feminists and won't call me out because I'm a woman
>never look back
Honestly, the red pill was the best thing I ever discovered.
>>
>>34415155
>implying you can't
>>
>>34415272
Nice self fulfilling prophecy. We say women are shit, so you decide to be shit
>>
>>34415301

Being Chad is genetic

And before you say it, getting a gf does not make you Chad Thundercock.
>>
>>34415314
Eh, I never claimed to be a nice person.

I was originally, but what's the point if men aren't actually going to like or respect you? might as well do what they do.

Maybe I'll find a QT 3.14 to settle down with.

At least I'm shit in the way men are. I don't do the things y'all say women do, if anything I'm "the man" of the relationship who has to deal with emotional manipulation and pathetic crybaby antics.
>>
>>34415337
>le triggered robot
>>
>>34415337
Genetic how?
>>
>>34415126
I get mogged (short for AMOG, short for Alpha Male of the Group) every time i go out to the club
>>
>>34415565
how do you get mogged
>>
>>34415560
chad genetics allow him to eat pizza while you gymcel yourself or something
>>
>>34415407
I might clarify in saying there's no point in being nice to people if men will hate you anyway and women will either be bitchy or throw themselves at you, depending on orientation.
>>
>>34415560

You know, height, hip:waist ratio, looks. All genetic. It's not Rocket Surgery, anon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.