[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have ingrown toenail about 4 years ago >gets permanently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (21KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
21KB, 460x215px
>have ingrown toenail about 4 years ago
>gets permanently removed, originally hated it
>grow to like it, incredibly comfy, hygenic just all round better
>tfw going to the doctors to get my other healthy big toenail permanently removed

Who else /human enhancement/ here?
>>
My toenails have always annoyed me. They're total jam magnets and they ruin socks and they look weird; but I'd probably look weirder without them
>>
>>34414995
you can get your toenails removed permanently?
>>
>>34415106

Did you think they would just grow back after they've been ripped out by the roots?
>>
>>34415133
No, but I didn't think a doctor would do that for you either. Do you get local anesthetic? How does it heal?
>>
Do they scar? Otherwise, it'd be pretty painful.
>>
File: IMG_20170118_110421.jpg (1MB, 2340x2580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170118_110421.jpg
1MB, 2340x2580px
>>34414995
Ingrown toenail here. Shit fucking sucks
>>
>>34415133

Toenails are a pretty useless appendage desu. They serve no purpose at all and there's more cons to having them than pros. I don't know why a doctor wouldn't remove them if you said they were uncomfortable
>>
>>34415078

It's so much better once removed. It does look kind of weird though, but who looks at your feet?

>>34415106
>>34415133

They pour a "special liquid" on the base after they've been pulled out, which stops them regrowing

>>34415152

Yeah they use a anaesthetic. You can walk on it after about 3 days, it needs bandaging for about 2 months to fully heal. After that though you're living the dream.
>>
>>34414995
post a pic anon, I gotta see what it looks like
>>
>>34415193

Yeah, it isn't incredibly sensitive or anything. It doesn't secrete disgusting juices or anything either.

>>34415204

that's what I had before I had it removed

>>34415207

I think they'd be happy to remove my other one if I said why, and that I offered to pay for it myself (I'm a bong where the government covers normal healthcare)
>>
File: IMG_20170126_004304.jpg (1MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170126_004304.jpg
1MB, 2304x4096px
>>34415290

Thjfrjcghgukgh
>>
>>34415328
I guess it doesn't look that gross. I wonder what the evolutionary advantage of toenails were anyway
>>
>>34415328
The pit looks like a nail. Is it just skin?
>>
>>34415376

Just hard skin. Isn't painful to touch, and you can "feel" with it, but nowhere near as sensitively as normal skin.
>>
>>34415152
they try to make it regrow normally first time, if it goes on they remove the layer under it that makes the nail grow, permanently removing it, and it wont regrow
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.