[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw roasties btfo and have to keep their legs closed if they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 9

File: FB_IMG_1481321443521.jpg (5KB, 261x153px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1481321443521.jpg
5KB, 261x153px
>mfw roasties btfo and have to keep their legs closed if they dont want kids they cant keep

Anyone else happy to see trump putting an end to roasties getting free abortions? Maybe the neetchecks will be next to go.
>>
>>34414387
What kind of person do you think needs these abortions? These same people will now be forced to bring up children that they don't want. Those same children will grow up and share this society with you. How do you think its going to work out having people who were never wanted brought up in this world? Enjoy your new America, it's not going to be great anytime soon.
>>
>>34415092
Solution: don't have unprotected casual sex

Jesus Fucking Christ you dumb whores and your entitlements. The taxpayer shouldn't have to pay for your mistakes. Let PP and abortion be privately funded.
>>
>>34414387
Wasn't the bill about not funding aid in foreign countries that provide abortion though?

Also, contraception is still available.
>>
>>34415092
most people don't really want to work but if they can't get welfare they'll still get a job

take away people's options and they become less lazy and entitled
>>
>>34415122
>Solution: don't have unprotected casual sex
Solution to murder: Just don't murder people
Solution to depression: Just don't be depressed
Solution to life: Just be successful and don't fail

What other retarded and unrealistic "solutions" do you have

Now back to reality. Imagine your mother wanted to abandon you but couldn't, have fun growing up in a dysfunctional household.

Those same kids will probably go to the same school your future kids will go to and bully your children as well.
>>
>>34415122

Then smokers who get cancer shouldn't get help. Nor should fat people. Or people who get hurt playing sports.

Personally, I think there are a lot of benefits to abortion. For example, we wouldn't be having this conversation if your mother had made the right choice.

Having said that, yes, you should pay for your own abortions.
>>
>>34415237
most kids are born to dysfunctional single mothers anyway, a few more aren't going to make any difference
>>
>>34415092
I like how liberals talk like this and pretend to be good people
Literally "they should be aborted because they're more likely to be criminals" but then if you say single mothers/blacks raise shitty kids they get offended
>>
>people unironically celebrating making welfare not cover abortions
Wtf is wrong with you people? Do you honestly feel good about the fact that you're potentially unleashing HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of fatherless niglets on the world every year? And for what? Just to make a point about personal responsibility? This shit doesnt even affect rich stacy sluts who have private insurance.
>>
>>34415529
white women are the ones who get abortions in the 21st century anon, they do it to have a career and to party and because no religion. black women are already more likely to keep their offspring

and anyway niggers are being easily outbred by abortion hating Mexican catholics
>>
>>34415271
Most black kids are born to single mothers, while most kids of other races are born into two parent households. Now look at the state of black america. Is that the future you want?
>>
>>34415601
>while most kids of other races are born into two parent households.
hhahahahahhaha this isn't 1950 anymore anon
>>
File: Screenshot_62.png (67KB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_62.png
67KB, 245x280px
>>34415237
>all psychological things listed

jesus fucking christ are you that much of a whore that it mentally hurts you to not pull out a condom
>>
>>34415601
>Now look at the state of black america. Is that the future you want?

What a pointless argument. It's not about the single mothers. You can never actually correct the "being black" part.
>>
>>34415601

More white children are born to single mothers than not. Whites are unironically becoming worse than blacks in every category.
>>
I'm astounded how people think it's an unreasonable suggestion to just not constantly have unprotected casual sex.

I'm even more astounded by the amount of people who think the government expecting you to pay for something yourself is effectively the same as banning it.
>>
>>34415570
>Blacks comprise only 13% of the population of America but account for 37% of all abortions. Black women are five times more likely to abort than white women.
http://www.operationrescue.org/about-abortion/abortions-in-america/
>>
>>34415237

Aside from depression your solutions are perfect, it really is that easy. It still blows my mind that unwanted pregnancies are a thing now. There are pills, shots, patches, and shit the whores can shove up their pussies or even have surgically jammed all the way past the cervix. At this point the pregnancies are no longer unwanted, just changed-my-mind about pregnancies
>>
>>34415240

I've been saying overweight and obese people shouldn't be allowed to use public funds for Healthcare for years. Same for smoking.
>>
>>34415740

What about if you like snowboarding, and you end up breaking your legs?

>well, sliding down a cliff on a piece of wood was a retarded thing to do, so no, you don't get free help
>>
>>34415659
Retarded. Illegitimacy rate for whites is about 25%, for blacks 72%. You could check this yourself but I guess it's easier to just make shit up.
>>
>>34415667
>>34415635
This is the problem with robots. They have no real world experience so they blurt out stupid things like don't have unprotected sex. Yet at the same time get annoyed at others who tell them to just be confident. As if life only has two colors, black and white and everything is so simple and in theory everything works just the way they should.

Well reality check, modern life is no so simple. In the heat of the moment, accidents happen. Unwanted pregnancies occur and this is a reality you have to deal with.
>>
>>34415823
>stupid things like don't have unprotected sex

Why is that stupid?

Tell me why it's stupid.

>Unwanted pregnancies occur and this is a reality you have to deal with.

Here's the thing, a lot of shit in life is "unwanted".
You still have to fucking do it.
>oh no my accidental crime spree resulted in UNWANTED prison time, what an injustice!
>>
>>34415823

While I don't agree with the people you responded to...

>In the heat of the moment, accidents happen

This is not an excuse.

People who say this are the same sort of people who say "I was drunk", as if that excuses their retarded behaviour.
>>
>>34415122
I used to think that till my condom broke. Abortions are expensive as fuck, but I did it anyway. Serves me right for being a normie scumbag
>>
>>34415823
>They have no real world experience so they blurt out stupid things like don't have unprotected sex. Yet at the same time get annoyed at others who tell them to just be confident.

Well if I was confident, it would improve my life a lot.
I could probably develop confidence, but I choose not to, so I deal with the consequences.

Not having unprotected sex will result in no unwanted pregnancies.
People could always use contraception, but they choose not to, so they should deal with the consequences.
>>
Solution:

If you cannot afford children or an abortion, don't have sex.

If you can afford children or an abortion, but do not want children, use contraception.
>>
>>34415874
Its stupid because people are passionate creatures and sometimes a condom gets in the way of intimacy and in the heat of the moment they let go of all worries and cares and it feels good.

But the problem is people don't want to accept this fact that people are not perfect. People make mistakes. You shouldn't punish someone for having sex. Why should the unborn child and the mother's life be ruined when society can provide an alternative but choose not to just to be a dick.

What I really don't understand is not only are you hurting these women but you are hurting yourselves with it as well. Forcing women who have no business being mothers to be mothers. Wow really great for society.
>>
>>34415987

Some guy on the street looked at me weird, so, in the heat of the moment, I caved his skull in with a rock.

People makes mistakes, dude. I shouldn't be punished for being passionate.
>>
>>34416022
can robots for once not be radical extremist and compare normal everyday activities like sex with murder or genocide. The average person has sex, fact. The average person does not go around caving in skulls. So do you think you guys can act like adults for once? thx
>>
>>34415987
>b-but it feelz really gud
>>
>>34415987
>Its stupid because people are passionate creatures

Impulse control. Learn it.

>sometimes a condom gets in the way of intimacy

There are several other options for contraception.
>>
>>34415874
What's wrong with hit-and-run?
My life shouldn't be ruined for accidentally killing someone with my car while drunk driving!
>>
>>34416045

The average person gets angry. The average person is in posession of arms, which can be used to take a rock and collide it with a skull.

"I was in the heat of the moment" is not an excuse. I don't know how else I can phrase this. I don't give a fuck what kind of a moment you were in, at the end of the day you have to answer for the shit that you do.
>>
>>34415987
>Its stupid because people are passionate creatures and sometimes a condom gets in the way of intimacy and in the heat of the moment they let go of all worries and cares and it feels good.

>MUH DICK
>MUH DICK, MUHFUGGA
>>
>>34416071
Okay and how would you like it if every little mistake you made someone just said to you well be a better person and this would have never happened. Oh and btw here is a living thing you have to look after for the next 18 years

You talk as if you are this perfect person incapable of making mistakes who has all the answers...
>>
>>34416045
I was hungry so I stole lunch from elementary students. it was mistek tho so i shouldnt be charged for bein a degenerate ;)))
>>
Question for all the robots opposed to abortion. Do you really give a fuck about unborn fetuses or do you just want to punish people for having unprotected sex? And if you want to punish people for having unprotected sex, why do it in a way that firstly creates more people who will be more likely to have unprotected sex, and secondly is detrimental to society?
>>
>>34416045
>The average person does not go around caving in skulls.

But the average person has certainly wanted to do that at some point.
And it'd probably feel really good to do it too!

But people exercise self control in that situation.
Why is it unthinkable that they'd do the same with sex?
>>
>>34416142
> if every little mistake you made

Yeah, because when you bring an unwanted life into this world, because you were having too much fun jamming your dick in someone, it's just a "little mistake".
>>
>>34416159
>Why is it unthinkable that they'd do the same with sex?
You can think it all you want. You can write down on paper thou shall not have unprotected sex.

But guess what? Humans are not robots, people don't just magically follow the rules just because they are there. So instead of writing up more laws and punishment, how about deal with the reality of unwanted children being brought up in the world or the other reality of women who should not be mothers being forced to be mothers.
>>
>>34416142
>mistake

Making a shit choice, that you god damn well knew was a shit choice, is not the same as making a mistake.
It is being an irresponsible retard.
>>
>>34416186
>people don't just magically follow the rules just because they are there

Nor should they. They shouldn't follow a rule simply because "it is there". They should follow a rule because it is the right thing to do. And I don't feel any sympathy for scumbags.
>>
>>34416186
>Humans are not robots, people don't just magically follow the rules just because they are there

You know the one reason I haven't killed a bunch of people who've pissed me off?
You know why I don't go around stealing shit that I don't feel like paying for?

Go on, guess.
>>
I just take my free birth control.
I mean, it's fucking free- why not just take it?
Even if you're single and not having sex, it can regulate a period and if you get raped you don't have to have a rape baby.
>>
>>34416226
Because you're a normal human being capable of feeling empathy and being a functional part of society?
>>
>>34416186
people dont follow rules so punishments are made to keep them in check.
fuckin underaged doesnt even know how world basics work (LOL).
>>
>>34416045
Your argument is "it feels good", you are retarded.
>>
>>34416250
Lucky it doesn't fuck you up.

I used to be on the pill, but it killed my sex drive, made me gain weight and made me depressed and anxious.

I just go with non hormonal stuff now.
>>
>>34416250
Where do you get free birth control? Not America, I'm guessing.
>>
>>34416258
no because they have self control.
fucking roasties and mansluts like you dont understand that concept so you get penalized for slutting it out.
>>
>>34416186
>Humans are not robots, people don't just magically follow the rules just because they are there

You're right, and the people who do not follow those rules face some sort of consequence.
>>
>>34416221
>And I don't feel any sympathy for scumbags
Well thats too bad because scumbags are going to exist regardless of you feeling sorry for them or not. Maybe if people were more compassionate these 'scumbags' would find it easier pull themselves out of their hole.

How much better would robots lives be if more people were empathetic towards them instead of treating them like scumbags.
>>
>>34416250
I'm in Canada and I can't even get free birth control wtf

I just want to use it for acne anyway
>>
>>34414387
I love Trump but this literally is a terrible idea. The women who primarily have abortions are black women. White women will continue to use birth control, the same as they did before, and white men will continue to use condoms as they did before. Literally all that will happen is that there will be a huge increase in negroes on welfare.

And if Trump destroys welfare, blacks will swarm in hordes into the suburbs looking for food. At that point either one of two things happen. Either whites man up and just gun them down or they'll just live off private charity forever.
>>
>>34416258
>being a functional part of society?

Protip: if you're a drain on society's resources because you can't keep your legs shut, you're not a functional part of society
>>
>>34416280
Definitely America.
I mean, I have health insurance- it's in my insurer's best interest to keep me from getting pregnant- pregnancy is medically expensive, so just as most other "preventative" care is cheap/free, so is birth control.
>>34416269
Just made my tits balloon out and now I act more stereotypically feminine- crying at movies, wanting to pick up babies, etc.
>>
Admit it. A percentage of the reason why it feels good to watch Trump anti-abortion shit comes from your envy of normalfags. You don't know how intimacy feels and so you want to control it and feel powerful, and shut it all down. And that gets channeled into self-righteous empty posts talking about personal responsability
>>
>>34416297
>How much better would robots lives be if more people were empathetic towards them instead of treating them like scumbags.

I don't equate being a robot with being a scumbag.

If you are evil, then I hate you and wish to see you suffer. I do not offer compassion to evil, licentious people.
>>
>>34416333
>And if Trump destroys welfare, blacks will swarm in hordes into the suburbs looking for food.

I hope white people embrace their inner roof Korean.
>>
>>34416391
>And he saw corruption everywhere. Except within.
>>
>>34416363
It's not free if its given to you by insurance that you pay for you mental midget.
>>
>>34416157

You're right, cutting off funding for std treatment would be a lot more targeted and a lot more effective.
>>
>>34415807

Then I guess I'd just have to pay for what I want because of what I did to myself with my own money instead of making everyone else cover it. Did you forget to make a point in your post or did you just want to hear yourself type?
>>
The anti normie and anti stacey mentality of this board can be sumed up in:

>If I don't get to live life, nobody should
>Everyone should just be miserable like me
>>
What about:

>government pays for abortions
>woman goes in to get an abortion
>euthanise woman
>>
>>34416366
I am a roastie, I have been intimate- but I've lost nieces and nephews to this abortion garbage.
My family is dying out, and any new blood we could have had was flushed down a fucking toilet.
Liberalism is suicidality.
>>
>>34416403

You are basically saying "well, we have all done something, so it's all the same, right?". No, it is not all the same.

I may not be a saint, but I feel perfectly comfortable identifying evil when I see it.
>>
>>34415237
>Thinking rational and irrational desicions/conditions/diseases/mental illness are even fucking remotely the same thing

nice non sequitur argument you libtard faggot
>>
>>34416426
I'd pay as much insurance if I didn't take the pills.
And for a while we were legally bound to be insured, so it's not like it was a cost one could forego.
>>
>>34416444
The problem is that "living life" has come to mean being an irresponsible retard.

I don't want to "live life".

I want a stable marriage and family.
>>
>>34416473
One of those holier than thou sinners.
>>
>>34415823
How hot does life have to be in order for someone to forget things like their name, what country they're in, if they're en birth control, or other basic information?
>>
>>34416439

Nope, just confirming what your stance is. If something happens to you that could, in any way, be seen as your own fault, then you shouldn't have it covered. Fair enough.
>>
>>34416451
Why don't you get yourself knocked up then? By choosing not to you are just as bad as your sisters that chose to have abortions.
>>
>>34416493

And on what basis do you call me a sinner?
>>
>>34415240
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAGGOT LIBERALS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>The autism of liberals are fucking gut wrenching
>>
>>34416493
>>34416403
>"Hey asshole! Stop murdering people!"
>"Like you're one to talk, I know you masturbated!"
>>
>>34416366
Normies don't know about intimacy, just lust and mutual egotism. Anyways, why would I want someone to know everything about me?
>>
>>34416492

Abortion and liberals are not what's keeping you from doing that, and you know it. r9k and its million different negative depressive posts burned into your brain everyday are keeping you from having a stable family.
>>
>>34416528
That high horse you ride in on as you dish our harsh judgement towards others is a dead give away
>>
>>34416515
My brother didn't choose to have that whore murder his children.
And I plan on getting pregnant, multiple times.
>>
>>34416491
Because the cost of the pill is includes in the cost of your insurance. If you buy a double whopper combo meal every day and don't eat the fries, it doesnt mean you're getting FREE fries when you do start eating them. You fat cow.
>>
>>34416528

You seem more interested in the sins of liberals and roasties than those of your own, that you can actually fix or stop doing.

And yes, you do dumb shit too. We all do. The difference is you want to shut something down for other people. In this case, abortion. You act as if you had a normal life where abortion could really affect you
>>
>>34415529
Trust me this will work less kids from the black community. Mothers wont have as much kids because they wont be able to extort the welfare system it creates incentive

Why are liberals so fucking narrow minded and fucking retarded
>>
>>34416580
>That high horse you ride in on

So, if I think that I'm better than a murderer, then that makes me a sinner?

>harsh judgement towards others is a dead give away

And seeing evil for what it is also makes me a bad guy?

You know, I think I'm fine with you thinking I'm a "sinner". Must mean I'm doing something right.
>>
>>34416583
>And I plan on getting pregnant, multiple times.

Please do.
We need more people like you.
>>
>>34416610
>than those of your own,

I wasn't aware this was a thread about my own personal shortcomings.

>you do dumb shit too.

There are degrees of dumb shit you can do. If I get drunk and end up making an ass out of myself infront of other people, then that does not place me on the same level as someone who had a kid they didn't intend to look after, because "it felt good on my pee pee".
>>
>>34416601
Okay, nigger, "of no additional expense".
Even though most women are insured.
Pedantry doesn't actually make any point- it just makes things tedious.
>>
>>34416627
That murderer thing you said

FUCKING WEW LAD this is what the left ACTUALLY believes

They eat themselves alive and they dont even know it

>Liberals = Spolied rotten sheltered millennials
>>
>>34416583
Why did he knock her up if she's such a shit person? Sounds like they're both degenerates and your bloodline is better of without their progeny, unless you're all that bad.
>>
>>34416565
They're not preventing me from doing that, though I would argue that liberalism does reduce the number of women who I would think would be good wives and mothers.

It's just not something I am envious of.

My point is that you shouldn't assume people wanting others to act with responsibility and self restraint is because they are envious of them.
>>
>>34416627
not only your pride but also your lack of compassion for those you deem to be your lessers

Scumbags are to be hated not shown compassion toward is your mentality right?
>>
>>34416705

Unfortunately I really believe at least 20% of that sentiment is caused by envy of normies. I should know, I felt that myself, years ago. I wanted to show everyone that my set of values was better than theirs.
>>
>>34416713
>Scumbags are to be hated not shown compassion toward is your mentality right?

Yes.

I look forward to reading your response, on how we should all just hug and love each other.
>>
>we should kill people against their will because they may be more likely to have poor/unsatisfactory lives
This is what liberals actually believe, and then they get mad at NatSocs for supporting genocide
>>
>>34416508

I wrote it out pretty clearly. I'm glad you've come to understand basic fucking sense at least.
>>
>>34416771
>people

A zygote is not a fucking human. It doesn't have anything even remotely resembling a "will".
>>
>>34416438

This right here is an underrated post.
>>
>>34416752
I enjoy trying to figure out what exactly you are even talking about other then deep seeded childish rage you are taking out on "normies" and then arrogantly assuming that the whole world works like your gay little high school

>do us a favor kill yourself
>>
>>34416752
Not him but the fact that you're on this site tells me you're a scum bag. I mean honestly why stop at defunding abortion?

I'm not even being a liberal here, the whole extremist NatSoc thing is really starting to appeal to me. The thing is too many fat, lazy, balding manlets are polluting the gene pool. If you have glaring flaws like not being able to find a mate in your 20s or some genetic or mental disorder you should at the very least be sterilized, no?
>>
>>34416788
>I'm glad you've come to understand basic fucking sense at least.

Yes, I have always had trouble understanding basic sense.
>>
>>34416752
Well good for you, thanks for contributing to all the hate in this world :)
>>
>>34416736
>I wanted to show everyone that my set of values was better than theirs.

Well were they?
>>
>>34416794
So? It'll become one.

There is no reason to get an abortion unless the mother's life is in danger. People have raised children in much circumstances. And women are supposed to have children young. The world is full of roasties who want to fuck around and then "settle down" when they're 35 and their eggs are degrading. Protip: women don't need to have careers. They're born mothers.
>>
>>34415815
>provides no source
>>
>>34416806

I didn't even say anything about normies. Project more.

>assuming that the whole world works like your gay little high school

Good one. Thanks for letting everyone know that you're a retard.

>>34416811
>Not him but the fact that you're on this site tells me you're a scum bag.

You are also on this website, dumbshit.

> If you have glaring flaws like not being able to find a mate in your 20s or some genetic or mental disorder you should at the very least be sterilized, no?

Sterilization prevents people from passing on their genes. If I can't find a mate, then that goal has already been achieved, and sterilization would be redundant.
>>
>>34416366

So you think the people who have enough sense and self control to resist having unprotected sex during a woman's fertile phase are against misusing funds out of jealousy? What exactly is there to be jealous of? We could be uninhibited and go around doing stupid things and hurting people if we wanted to. We are the ones who have more, are more, than the lesser people we are discussing.
>>
daily reminder that abortion keeps the numbers of white trash, niggers, and other undesirables down.
>>
>>34416837
This kid is literally a total faggot

If I ever like met his parents I would probably rape them

Then I would wait for this faggot piss ant little kid lure him under the slide and rape him too and force him to watch the last few years of his childhood slip away while he watcged his friends carelessly playing I would be pounding his ass with my manhood

>Someones gotta make this kid not gay by fucking him
>>
>>34416438

I like the way you think. Someone should bring this to legislature.
>>
>>34416844
>So? It'll become one.

Not if you get an abortion.

>There is no reason to get an abortion unless the mother's life is in danger.

If you don't want the kid, then you should get an abortion. It took me a whole nanosecond to come up with another reason.
>>
>>34416837

I cannot say that they were. It felt good to drop my weapons and let go of the constant neverending fight. I personally have conservative views on some topics but I just couldn't live trying to fight the /pol/ self-righteous fight everyday.

Mainly because it was pointless. It was like getting angry at something that doesn't really impact me.
>>
>>34416811
Lots of betas make up for their ugliness with intelligence and ability to contribute society. Also, if only Chad reproduced we'd be very vulnerable to diseases and such due to a lack of genetic diversity. At some point, there were only 2,000 humans on Earth. We don't have much genetic diversity, so we need EVERYONE in the gene pool.

Chad is never a genius scientist or artist. Do you want a society of only mindless consumer sheep?
>>
>>34416832
>hate

I'm not that guy, but it's your faggy "love" shit that has fucking ruined society in less than a century.
>>
>>34416870
it was the kid you were replying to must had hit the wrong ID im on your side.. as long as you arent a liberal faggot
>>
>>34416832

You are welcome. I will continue having a justified hatred of people who deserve it.
>>
>>34416899
>If you don't want the kid, then you should get an abortion. It took me a whole nanosecond to come up with another reason.
That's a retarded reason.
>WAAAAAH STOP MAKING ME FACE THE CONSEQUENCES OF MY DECISIONS
>>
>>34416908
Well you won't have to worry about love or compassion anymore. Those things are dead now. Welcome to the world of no second chances and misery. Having fun yet?
>>
>>34416927
>That's a retarded reason.

No, it isn't.

>WAAAAAH STOP MAKING ME FACE THE CONSEQUENCES OF MY DECISIONS

The consequence of not wanting a child after getting pregnant is getting an abortion. Simple.
>>
>>34416903
This is total bullshit

You do understand what "Chad" even means right?

>Lack of genetic diversity
>Exponential growth
>20% of 7.5 billion about

wtf are you even talking about man lol
>>
>>34416887
So like eugenics? Aren't you loony lefties supposed to be against that?
>>
>>34416870
Of course I'm on this site. That's how I was able to pick up on you being human trash, I know from experience.

And since you're honestly on board with not passing on your genes, if I could sell you on killing yourself we'd be golden, ponyboy. Don't forget your existence is probably a hindrance in some form or another.

>>34416903
Genetic diversity is a good thing now? I mean you're GREATLY overestimating the worth of NEETs and spergs, especially in this country. The number of normies and well-adjusted people is completely sustainable, moreso if there were less people like the first guy I replied to.
>>
>>34416899

If you don't want the kid, don't get pregnant. That's a reason not to get pregnant, not for abortion.
>>
>>34414387
All the replies have no fucking idea what the op is talking about.

ITS FOREIGN AID YOU FAGGOTS
NOT USA CITIZENS
FUCK MUGUMBOO AND HIS AIDS INFESTED COCK
Same thing with mexicans having their children here.
Why the fuck should I have to pay $20,000 for your shitstain to be pooped out in my country? Fuck off.
>>
>>34416963
>MUH 2017
What is fucking contraception anyway oh yeah you can do it with no consequences to yourself and you dont need to shamelessly push out some egg in a doctors office bevause fuck it we are already hedonistic as fuck as long as its not MY potential existence who cares

>You liberal faggots will never cease to amaze me

You all are fucking cancer you need to be terminated
>>
>>34416979
>Of course I'm on this site. That's how I was able to pick up on you being human trash, I know from experience.

Right, so you also consider yourself to be a scumbag.

>Don't forget your existence is probably a hindrance in some form or another.

I don't see how.

I hope you take your own advice, because your posts demonstrate that you are an idiot.
>>
>>34417010
>Why the fuck should I have to pay $20,000 for your shitstain to be pooped out in my country? Fuck off.
Because the fires of other nations will spread to yours eventually.
>>
>>34416971
>>34416979
Chad doesn't do anything worthwhile. Monogamy developed for a reason; it's better to have everybody participating if you want a prosperous society.
>>
>>34417008
>If you don't want the kid, don't get pregnant.

Agreed.

But if you do get pregnant, go ahead and abort the fucking thing if you want. It makes no difference to me.

>>34417026

If someone wants to "push out some egg in a doctors office", then that is their business and not yours. I'm sorry you don't get to impose your personal beliefs on everyone around you.
>>
>>34417032

Not if we have a working fire department. Instead of stealing money from citizens we could use it to improve our own infrastructure. After the neighbors burned down the world is a better place and we can annex to make our country bigger. Giving money away only fans the flames.
>>
>>34417028
This is all he does.. smugly calls people stupid.. he doesnt actually defend his arguments

>Tfw I hope this kid goes to prison and just gdts raped
>>
>>34417065

In does make a difference to you. Are you one of the fucking leeches we're discussing or do you just not know what taxes are?
>>
>>34417065
Should we have just pushed you out you fucking faggot?
>>
>>34417089
>he doesnt actually defend his arguments

You think calling me a scumbag and leaving it at that constitutes as a counter argument?

Again, you are a retard.
>>
File: Cy2XPPUXcAACD43.jpg:large.jpg (201KB, 904x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cy2XPPUXcAACD43.jpg:large.jpg
201KB, 904x1200px
>>34416956
No, I'm not fucking having fun.

But we'll fix it, and get to a point where we can have love and compassion again, but hopefully we'll be a bit more conservative about it next time and do it in a sustainable manner.
>>
>>34417065
You are fucking picky about some bitch pushing an egg out because muh body muh rules men are evil..

what about the fucking kid that you created this is somebodies fucking life dude

fuck man i hate you legitimately
>>
>>34415122
>Solution: just be an incel like me

kek anyone who is against abortions is just a virtue signaling faggot that can't mind their own business
>>
>>34417079
Ever heard of a little thing called globalisation? America sits at the top of the sky scrapper and her foundations that hold her up are other countries. You want to watch as your foundations burn down and you think you'll come out of it unaffected? If your head was removed from your body you think it will still function just fine?

You are in the same boat as all these other countries whether you like it or not. If they burn or drown you will share their fate.
>>
>>34417133
good one high schooler do exactly what i just said you would do
>>
>>34417106

I don't mind. The percentage of my taxes that go towards abortion probably isn't even worth mentioning.

>>34417108

If my mother wanted to have an abortion then that's what she should have done.

>we

There is no "we". You don't get a say when it comes to other people's pregnancies.
>>
>>34417065
>I'm sorry you don't get to impose your personal beliefs on everyone around you.

I shouldn't have to fucking pay for it.
>>
>>34417028
It's time to inwardly reflect and think honestly about yourself and where you stand in the grand scheme of things my friend.

Do you add value? Will you? Being passive, not breaking the law, keeping to yourself, these things don't necessarily mean you deserve to live.

I'm not saying kill yourself because the world doesn't need you, I'm saying kill yourself because you're probably a chipped cog in a massive machine, halting true progress.

>>34417062
>Chad doesn't do anything worthwhile.
You are fucking warped. Chad isn't the guy from your highschool, he's the person who developed the personal computer you use daily to shitpost on an Ethiopan brick-stacking portal.

He brings value daily.
>>
>>34417160
you know what is virtue signaling since you cant even use that word for this statement because being against abortions cant be virtue signaled

>Learn what virtue signaling means before using it

Its not minding their own business you fucking hedonistic fucking scum
>>
>>34417153
>this is somebodies fucking life dude

Yeah, a lump of cells is now "life".

I understand that the idea of someone having the right to make their own choices about their body is disgusting to you, but I'm not a fucking savage, so I don't relate.

>>34417175
Aren't you doing precisely what you are accusing me of? You might be trolling, but I get the feel that this isn't an act and you are an actual retard.
>>
>>34417182
You are so delusional its actually shocking dude so you basically are saying you dont value your own life from what you just stated

you wouldnt care if your mother aborted you? holy shit you guys are so fucked
>>
>>34415823
>tfw chad
>tfw had sex over 7,000 times
>tfw used a condom or girl was on birth control and I watched her take it
>destroyed everyone of my condoms with soap etc so they couldnt do crazy fucking whore shit with my cum

Youre a fucking gross whore. Enjoy your aids.
>>
>>34415092
This exactly. Abortion makes society a better place by reducing the number of shitty people.
>>
>>34417219
>It's time to inwardly reflect and think honestly about yourself and where you stand in the grand scheme of things my friend.
>Do you add value? Will you? Being passive, not breaking the law, keeping to yourself, these things don't necessarily mean you deserve to live.
>I'm not saying kill yourself because the world doesn't need you, I'm saying kill yourself because you're probably a chipped cog in a massive machine, halting true progress.

When all else fails, resort to meaningless sophistry.

I take it that you are making some major contributions to humanity? Because that is the only scenario in which what you said is stupid bullshit.
>>
>>34417262
>you wouldnt care if your mother aborted you? holy shit you guys are so fucked

I wouldn't care about anything if my mother had aborted me. Know why? Because I would never have developed the faculty to care about anything.

By your logic, every time you jack off, you murder thousands of potential little retarded children.
>>
File: 1484792569330.png (201KB, 375x298px) Image search: [Google]
1484792569330.png
201KB, 375x298px
>>34414387
>libtards will go to the extreme length of using a coathanger to murder a baby so that they can fuck random guys

Why are these sluts so entitled and addicted to casual sex?
>>
I'd much rather have to pay for whores to get free abortions than have to pay for a kid to be raised by the government, but that's just me.
>>
>>34415092
Yeah, I mean, you might as well just fucking kill them before they get the chance right?
>>
>>34417229
dude.. this isnt like a science project a lump of cells well maybe not concious is alive.. it was indivdual atoms that becamd compkex molecules that became cells that became DNA/RNA that further evolved to the point of meiotic division that fucking created the pile of shit you are now..

I dont care how smart and semantic you "think" you are you are completely insane

its those millions upon billions of cell divisions that birthed you

in thd beginning had that not happened there wouldnt be any life

do you fucking get it man?

Abortion is probably some fucked up method of population control and the are using nu male faggots to foot the bill by playing on their greatest weakness: WOMEN
>>
>>34417165
Id rather give that $20,000 to someone who will actually contribute to society not some 3rd world monkey whos going to get stabbed at age 15 for wearing the wrong color shoes by another monkey.
>>
i don't care that much about abortions tbqh. the reason why its a pet issue for both sides is because whores want to fuck around with reckless abandon, while christfags and moralfags can't resist imposing their values on society.

but these whores aren't really hurting anyone but themselves, so i don't care if they get abortions. a clump of cells is not sentient or alive, despite what moralfags will scream. by their logic, every time someone faps, they're committing mass murder.
>>
>>34415899

No if you get it early it can cost only several hundred dollars.
>>
>>34416901
>Mainly because it was pointless. It was like getting angry at something that doesn't really impact me.

It doesn't impact you?
This sort of attitude has shaped society and culture into its current state.

What kind of changes do you think your children or grandchildren will see?
What sort of society and culture do you want them to grow up in?
>>
>>34417304
I knew you were going to use somd dumb non existent existential crap to get out of this

>so if I come over and stab you 20 times without your consent.. thats cool right?

Cuz you know my body my choice?
>>
>>34417219
Chad doesn't contribute to anything because he's too busy being a manager and fucking sluts. Only lonely people have their psyche turned inwards enough to advance art and science.

And no, Chad who has a low-level engineering job is not a genius.
>>
>>34416583
but he still chose to knock that whore up :^) evidently not the smartest dude to breed
>>
>>34416366

I used to be a "normalfag". I had a gf and we had sex.

She was using a long term form of contraception that has a 99+% effectiveness rate.
I was using condoms.
Even if my condom broke and her contraception didn't work for some magical reason I could pay for an abortion because I have a job.
Even if I had no money or job my parents would pay for it because they wouldn't want me to have an unplanned kid.

There's really no excuses to not be responsible when it comes to having sex.
>>
>>34417304
>jerking off
>abortion
>the same thing

fuck dude i just want to fucking kill you for being so stupid
>>
>>34417438
>implying any true robots will procreate

I know this is bait but still
>>
>>34417165

The other countries are unimportant. America is their foundation, they are precariously sitting atop us. I don't know how you got it backwards but without their burden we will fluorish even more.
>>
File: democracy.jpg (88KB, 625x614px) Image search: [Google]
democracy.jpg
88KB, 625x614px
>>34415092
>This
Now there are going to be more feral niggers roaming the streets
>>
>>34417224
You're virtue signaling. Probably put that tape over your mouth for the day of silence like those other fags lmao
>>
>>34417786
more niggers=more crime=city needs more police for the crime=they hire more people. niggers create jobs anon
>>
>>34417182

So you're just a stupid cuck then. I do care about where my taxes go. I'd rather keep them. I actually make more than minimum wage so my tax contribution is enough to cover many abortions. This is bad because if we didn't fund elective bullshit like that they could tax me less. If we didn't fund elective bullshit like that more money could go into things that actually matter, like infrastructure, research, and military.
>>
>>34417805
and when the police get shot, there will be more openings

you might be on to something anon
>>
>>34415122
That's the best kind though.

Well, I think. I've never had unprotected sex in a committed relationship. I'm sure that would be nice too though.
>>
>>34415714
holy fuck are you retarded? the point isn't just that they're "solutions" to anything. the point is that they happen anyway because that's what reality is fucking like.
>>
>>34417430
I for one am sick of these stupid Christians moralfagging so hard all the time. I get it, murder is banned for them. They shouldn't force their values on us though. Why shouldn't I be allowed to kill if I don't care about the ten commandments?
>>
>>34417581

That's the typical anti-life understanding of biology. I've stopped expecting anything from them. Liberalism is a mental illness and should start being treated like one. We don't let felons vote. Why are people who are much worse given the right?
>>
>>34417891

Babies don't just happen. Didn't they explain this in school? You won't get pregnant just from sitting in a seat a boy sat in, or from touching a doorknob or any other silly way. You keep talking about reality but I think you mean fantasy. There is a difference between the two terms.
>>
>>34418025
Babies don't just happen but sex does just happen. I'm drunk, you're drunk. We are both young and carefree. Then suddenly you have to face the reality of bringing up a child into this world.

These are actual things that do happen.
>>
>>34418116
Alcohol doesn't prevent birth control from working. Is this you're fantasy world we're talking about again? IRL alcohol doesn't have the same effects.
>>
>>34418177
you talk as if unplanned pregnancies have never occurred before. It doesn't have to be alcohol. there are plenty of other reasons.
>>
>>34418198

There is only one reason it happens, noncompliance with birth control. I'm talking about real life though, I know it's different in your alternative to reality.
>>
>>34418333
let me guess, in your reality teenagers are smart and don't have sex with each other as well and they are all super responsible and think ahead regarding everything.

Cut the bullshit and stop acting so smug with yourself, all you've accomplished is being retarded so idk why you keep patting yourself on the back
>>
>>34418379

Teenagers are smart here. Some more than others, but even 10 year olds have some understanding of reproduction. Being dumb has nothing to do with it. You are probably confusing real life and your imaginary world again. Teenagers are often sexually active as sexual maturity begins in adolescence.

I'm unfamiliar with your use of the phrase pat yourself on the back. We have a similar phrase but it means something else.
>>
File: dodgey.jpg (32KB, 461x307px) Image search: [Google]
dodgey.jpg
32KB, 461x307px
>>34414387
what's wrong with neetbux?

no one will hire me?
>apply to various stores and fast food joints
>no responses
>try to join the army
>not even the army wants me, the fucking army where even people with criminal records can join
>>
>>34418116
>We are both young and carefree.
>carefree

Well you shouldn't be.

Don't do grownup things if you're still a child.
>>
>>34418951
tell that to all the kids having sex

oh hey kids don't have sex because you are not ready or mature enough for it, i'm sure they will listen to you
>>
>>34419026
I would.

It's a pity the media won't tell them the same thing.
It's a pity their parents won't tell them the same thing.

Don't act as if it isn't possible to prevent kids having sex.

It's just difficult, because your permissive attitude has allowed society and culture to degrade to this point where nobody listens to authority and nobody has any idea of what actually facing the consequences for your actions is.
>>
>>34414387
We just have to have the kids and make men pay for it. Your guys really showed us.
>>
I think if you have a government funded abortion, you should be sterilised at the same time.
>>
>>34419187
yea well in a world where you have mind control im sure you could do so much more as well.

but lets work with what we have and what we have is unplanned pregnancies.
>>
>>34419295
>but lets work with what we have and what we have is unplanned pregnancies.

No, you don't get to ruin the world and then demand I make it better for you.

We need to stop doing it your way.
>>
Trump hadn't done anything, not in America at least. The federal government hasn't paid for abortions for decades. You're dumb as fuck

>>34415092
reminds me of the people that want to ban animal euthanasia in shelters because it's "bad" and in theory would force people to be more responsible with their pets, but unfortunately that's not how the world works. You just end up with more fucked up animals in poor condition in badly run overcrowded shelters or forcing people to care for animals they don't want and giving them a shitty quality of life
>>
>>34419356
You're being idealistic as fuck
>>
>>34419394
>The federal government hasn't paid for abortions for decades. You're dumb as fuck
Wait.. Really?
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 503x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 503x720px
>>34414387
ADOPTION IS ALWAYS AN OPTION

no seriously why do people forget this exists ffs

My best friend's mom was adopted, if she was aborted my friend wouldn't exist.
>>
>>34419888
There's already a ridiculous number of unwanted kids in foster. it's already a huge problem and the system is corrupt as fuck.
>>
>>34414387
Abortions are a valuable source of fetal stem cells.
The problem isn't too many abortions. The problem is too few abortions, and not enough mandatory abortions for third world trash.
>>
>>34419975
There's going to be much more third world trash too now that trump signed in the gag order
Thread posts: 197
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.