[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've noticed that a lot of women are now wearing these.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: chkr.jpg (25KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
chkr.jpg
25KB, 340x270px
I've noticed that a lot of women are now wearing these. What do they mean by this?
>>
File: cowboys.jpg (17KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
cowboys.jpg
17KB, 300x360px
They're cowboy's fans
>>
belt in sucking dick
>>
>>34414151
depending on whether or not they own a dog it either means they let their dog fuck them or they enjoy anal because they were abused vaginally
>>
>>34414179
it's black belt in sucking dick you fuckin dweeb
>>
>>34414250
oh thats much funnier! haha!
>>
>>34414151
I just signal for Chad, saying that she wants to be his pet.
>>
I posted it agai...........!!!!nn
>>
>>34414151
I remember walking in on two of my coworker interacting, on of them laughing at the other. After one of them left I said
>"Did he say that was a black belt in sucking dick?"
>"Yeah, did he tell you."
>"No that was just the first thing I thought when I saw you wearing it"
>"I appreciate the honesty"
>"You probably shouldn't wear those anymore. At work anyways."
>"I doubt I will."
>>
It's proof you reached the highest level in the dick sucking community
>>
>>34414151
Dick belt for black sucking, if you look closely the whole thing is composed of billions of little dicks.
>>
>>34414151
They look cute on girls, it's also a good indicator that they want a fat cock down their throat

That and tongue piercings
>>
not sure man

sage btw orginal
>>
It's a marker for how far the dick goes.
>>
>>34414175
hehehehehe

<3 <3 <#
>>
I wear a choker because I like feeling something around my neck due to masochism and choking fetish
>>
The robot is supposed to keep this shit from happening. Why isn't it doing its fucking job? I'm fucking sick of seeing the same goddamn tread every goddamn day with the same goddamn replies.

FUCK

OOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
>>34414151

You are such a god damn loser

It blows my mind
>>
Here I was thinking it was just cute/adorable/sexy/aesthetic

Fuck do I know though. I don't know a damn thing about any of that. I am in no ways a literal expert in anything feminine or beauty or fashion. Just a dumb fat guy.
>>
>>34414151
Black belt in fellatio.
>>
>>34414151
it's just a 90s fashioned choker
>>
It means she wants to be choked, slapped, and abused by Chad. She wants bruises and cuts and nothing less will satisfy her. She's a submissive whore with serious daddy issues.
>>
>>34414880
>Why isn't it doing its fucking job?
It never has, and no one that understands how simple it is ever had any hope that it ever would.
>>
Hmmmmmm black belt dick etc
>>
>>34414931
Nah, you were right.
>>
>>34414151
It used to be a symbol for black belt in dick sucking like other anons said. Now it's just trendy.

But women subconsciously wear it because they like the pressure around their throats, they want to be dominated by a man choking them during sex.
>>
>>34414151
slut collar. 90% of women who wear that are into petplay/bdsm
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.