[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're not a robot if you graduated from high school. It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: schoolpepe.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
schoolpepe.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
You're not a robot if you graduated from high school. It's literary impossible to survive four years of that hell:
>constant stress
>constant humiliation and abuse from chads and normies
>ridiculed by stacies
>agonizingly long and boring lessons
>having to learn about boring irrelevant shit
>always being singled out by teachers who either pity you because they think you're a retard or hate you for not being an obedient sheep
>having to get up early
don't let schooling interfere with you education guys...
>>
>>34413435
I don't live in a ghetto so I wasn't bullied by anyone and I was able to keep stacies in check by doing something very easy and also entertaining for myself, basically when you're near a stacy you need to make insulting jokes to the other stacies she hates, of course you do the same with the others.

Also I would build a barrier of books and play videogames basically for the whole lesson, on top of that since PE was at the last hour and the teacher was some old Chad who didn't even care anymore, I'd literally get out of school and go home without anyone noticing.

I have no excuse on the waking up early though, that was truly hell and I felt like dying everytime.
>>
I was lucky enough that I found a group of nice, middle class /mu/ type kids that i hung out with in high school. My self esteem is already not very great but I imagine I'd be on the verge of killing myself had I gone to some ghetto high school
>>
>>34413435
You should have got through it. The purpose of school is to make the chads chadlier, and to permanently jade, embitter and browbeat robots. Absolutely traumatising. The whole thing was like prison to me. Structured, don't want to be there, violence that those in charge do little to address. The funny thing is, the other half actually remember it as having been genuinely enjoyable. Our experiences are completely incommensurable and it set the tone for the rest of our lives.
>>
If you have the basic human competencey to make friends high school can be fun. How do you guys fuck that up
>>
File: 1481973897088.jpg (76KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1481973897088.jpg
76KB, 499x499px
>>34413435
>implications
I went to a continuation school because I failed normie school. Was two years behind basically and ended up graduating an entire year early because there were no distractions.

Only around 25 people in the entire school, 12 in my class. Nobody was a normie everyone was a weirdo. Good times.
>>
>>34415447
>became super chad
>all the friends in the world
>gf
>hanging out with juniors and seniors as a freshman
>failed high school because times were too good
>became a jaded robot when I was moved and lost contact with everybody

flew too close to the sun and tasted the chad life.
>>
I was homeschooled and got my GED. I think u turned out fairly normie all things considered. I've been working at the airport hauling garbage and doing whatever forklifting the mechanics need the last few years. I spent half of a grade in school and it was the worst thing ever. I'm surprised teen suicide isn't more common.
>>
>>34415520
>continuation school
ghost of elliot rodger?
>>
>>34413435
yeah man way better than
>worrying about bills
>wageslaving
>being poor
>always worried about physical survival as opposed to which stacy made fun of you
>living in a shithole
>getting in a car accident
>doing this for the rest of your life
My HS life was shit but I would take it back any fucking day in trade for the anxiety filled life I have now. The stakes are too fucking high as opposed to back then.
>>
>>34414449
>sneaking out of school early
Did you never get caught? Wouldn't other students do the same? I wish I could've done that shit, it was only a 15 minute walk from my school to my house
>>
>>34413435
actually i think is pretty easy to survive if you are extremely quiet, i can say that worked for me, i never speak with anyone for four years, people in the beginning people try to mock me, but when they realise that i never give them atention they stop
>>
File: 1483337108194.jpg (43KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
1483337108194.jpg
43KB, 473x704px
>>34415605
Perhaps.

Man I really need to organize my pepe folder some how. Took me 8 minutes to find this, I have 1300 pepes and due to autism or something none of them are named they all have 4chan file names. Even if I found them somewhere else I give it a 4chan filename.
>>
>>34415447
>If you have the basic human competencey to make friends high school can be fun. How do you guys fuck that up
Autism
>>
>>34415698
How autistic are you that you name your computer files based on unix time? It makes for 4chan with shitloads of pictures but not for your own pc.
>>
>>34415819
since 80% of the pepes already had the 4chan filename I just made the rest have it to look uniform. After the collection grew things became out of control.
>>
>>34413435
I dropped out my senior year and graduated in adult school.

What now, OP
>>
>be australian
>most schools have huge grassland oval areas for you to have recess and lunch on away from the normies
>no big american indoor seating hall where hundreds of people eat lunch together
>school uniforms so robots don't stand out with bad fashion

feels sorry for the burgers desu
>>
>>34413435
HS was ok for me, not the worst or best. Played football and was linebacker. Had my first 4 Hook ups in HS. Did shitty in school cause im a retard though. Had good friends and went to a decent amount of parties.

Pic related is my football team after beating our rival team, we'd jump in the brook next to the field and I remember that being one of the best nights of my senior year and high school career. Great party and then went back to another "popular" kids house who was on the team with me and we chilled there with like 30 kids in the pool and ripping bong. stayed out until like 4 in the morning. Fuck I miss it sometimes
>>
>>34415882
Fucking normie cuck
>>
>>34413435
>not being home schooled.

Fuck off normie. You can't be a robot if you went to school
>>
>>34415952
>You can't be a robot if you went to school
This is where most robots are made into robots
>>
>>34415903
I usually go on /pol/ but for some reason I saw r9k and gave it a try. I wasnt a chad and I wasnt rich, some people even thought I was weird probably. I wasnt good with girls, If I was I wouldnt have only gotten with 4 in HS. I just had a good group of friends and my whole grade got along.
>>
>>34415520

I also went to continuation school, but even failed that.

That was 15 years ago. NEET forever.
>>
File: 1483349254422.png (12KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483349254422.png
12KB, 700x400px
>>34416066
You have my condolences anon

originale
>>
What if I was homeschooled?
>>
>>34413435
Though I agree on every point I did make it through somehow, reason being I needed it to go through to higher education.
>>
>>34414449
>I don't live in a ghetto
Me neither. I was still bullied by jocks, roasties, white trash, and even teachers. Maybe you don't really belong here.
>>
>>34413435

drop out reporting in, i sort of ended up in with the wrong crowd and couldnt handle the "banter" (bullying) looking back i should have tried to get in with a different group of kids who have now turned into mostly productive members of society, but whats done is done
>>
>>34415654
idk man, I still think it's better than going to school...at least you have your own money and not everybody treats you like scum by default
>also I had to literary steal food from stores cause my bitch mom would occasionaly put on a rage fit and decide not to make food for me
>also I never felt more powerless and weak than when I was in HS...I legally couldn't even take care of myself, my mom had to do it(although with welfare) and never forgot to remind me about that....
>>
>>34413435
I did online classes OP in 11th and 12th grade, so i don't have a real high school experience.
>>
>>34413435

>You're not a robot if you graduated from high school. It's literary impossible to survive four years of that hell:

>literary impossible
>>
>>34415546
Cool! Now make like a tree and GTFO OFF MY BOARD YOU FILTHY NORMIE
>>
i dropped out in 10th grade. i had no friends and i slept throughout the first 3 classes of the day. i failed pretty much everything and i was going to have to retake everything, so i just said fuck it and left. no one cared, parents didn't care, i didn't have any friends either. i regret it. i'd get my GED but i've pretty much forgotten everything other than basic math.

i have no interest in going to college anyway, i'm not intelligent and i'm not borrowing all that money.
>>
>>34417888
>pointing out OP's obvious error

Come on, anon. He couldn't even graduate high school.

Give the guy a break.
>>
>>34417888
He's trying to make a point, anon
>>
Graduating highschool doesent make you not a robot. Only fucking black dumb thugs are stupid enough to drop out at high school and they're "normies".
>>
>>34417888
literary impossible if you're a robot, which you obviously aren't....
>>
>>34418080
I didn't say it's impossible to graduate HS from an academic perspective, I was referring to the fact that robots are social retards therefore we can't cope with the social demands of HS
>>
>>34416774
Man when I look back at high school I only thing about how I should of shot up the entire football team.

At least a few of them died in car accidents so its not all bad.
>>
I miss high school. I have lots of regrets. Tried my best to have too many friends, never ended up making any "real" friends. Now I'm just on the outskirts of all the friend groups. No one ever invites me to anything. I never went to any parties or anything like that, never got a gf. It wasn't after I graduated that I realized how many qts were in my class, I just never noticed them because I focused on a oneitis for months at a time.

I'd do it over again if I could.
>>
File: aqua.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
aqua.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
bro, start lifting and your life will be so much better. you can call me a prophet from /fit/, and i preach the truth. im coming from /fit/ to convert all you beta faggot NEETS into REAL men, you hear me? im not gonna sugar coat this in any way, but you guys are fucking sad. really, get out, lift weights, fuck some bitches, make some cold hard cash, and live life. thats it br0.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.