[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw small dick >tfw even if I fix my life and myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1435947573357.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1435947573357.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
>tfw small dick
>tfw even if I fix my life and myself no girl will love me
>>
I had a chance with an ugly gril, she saw my 5inches dick, laughed and walked away.
>>
>>34412761

I'm scared to death of this.
>>
>>34412761
This is why I wish I was asexual.
>>
I don't know if my dick is small or not every time I look down at it I have a different opinion than the last time I saw it
>>
>>34412761

Liar. No girls would walk away if you got to the point where she would see your dick. That is, right before you're going to fuck. At the worst she may be visibly disappointed or even try not to laugh but she'll still go through with it. She probably won't talk to you again if you're terrible at foreplay too.
>>
>>34413767
It's ridiculous to think she would say that.

Would you question her tits?
>>
>>34412736
tfw just find a small girl

tfw if a finger pleasures a woman then your dick can too

stop being a faggot
>>
>>34412761
What did you whip it out in public?
>>
>>34412736
>add 3 inches to dick and tell girl new size
>first time you do it do it in a completely dark room
>6 inches feels like 3
>collect profit

Oh and shave your junk. Looks bigger and cleaner and girls don't like pubes getting stuck in their throat
>>
>>34414084

how u shave the benis? with stand hair clippers? what about the hair on the benis itself? wat if it bleeds? u fugged till it heals?
>>
>tfw big dick
>tfw only redeeming quality
>>
>>34415184

Hair clippers if you have a big ol jungle bush, then finish with a razor. I've shaved the actual shaft and have never had anything bleed. You have to actually try to be a clumsy retard to nick yourself
>>
>>34415184
Shaving isn't worth the in-grown hairs. No matter how nice it feels.

Anyways what you wanna do is sit in a bathtub or something and just slowly take your time. Shave in whatever direction you prefer to avoid irritation.
>>
>>34415468

r u memeing me? ive always heard of shaving that can cause ingrown hairs, but I've never had them and have shaved for over a decade. How do they feel like? How do you know you have one?
>>
>>34413983
tfw doesnt mean what you think it does, lebit

stop giving out opinions here
>>
>>34416183
tfw it's a meme

tfw my opinion was correct
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.