[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex is good for your mental and physical health. We are not meant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 13

File: image.png (163KB, 525x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
163KB, 525x339px
Sex is good for your mental and physical health. We are not meant to live like this. Sex is a basic human need, it is important. People might say it's not but they would probably change their mind if they switched places with an incel for a few months. I feel trapped, miserable, I have no motivation, I have no appetite, and I have no self esteem. Inceldom is affecting life as a whole. I keep masturbating but yet I get no relief, it's not good. I have been drinking heavily to escape this hell, I'm constantly reminded of my sub humanity.
>>
>>34412020
You have to realize that it would be inhumane to force another human being to have sex with you because you are such a disgusting and awkward slob that no one is attracted to.
>>
>>34412020
You're forgetting that most people have been, at some point or another, a virgin. Stop with this self-entitled, "I DESERVE SEX," nonsense. It's absolute garbage-tier logic and you know it. That's why you feel the need to get away from it; putting in any actual effort is what deterred you. Seeing as the amount of effort is increasing as you age, you're becoming depressed by the minute.

If you don't put in the work to get ass, you won't get ass.
>>
My brother and this other kid I know are 20 year old virgins, they are doing just fine. You guys whining about it are just big babies. Nothing even changes after sex.
>>
Sex is meme. Nobody is having it, for the most part. Everyone just giggles about having it because nobody is capable of realizing the lies.
>>
>>34412251
I wouldn't say nobody is having sex. They are having it. They are just not enjoying it the way you think they would.
>>
>>34412151
>>34412198
Fuck off roastie sluts
>>
Look into Japanese onaholes.
>>
File: gv46354y54.png (724KB, 928x475px) Image search: [Google]
gv46354y54.png
724KB, 928x475px
>>34412020
>Sex is good for your mental and physical health. We are not meant to live like this.
False, but believe whatever the mainstream metor and (((pop psychology))) tell you.
>Sex is a basic human need, it is important.
False, you don't need sex to live, you just want it. You need food, water, oxygen, sleep, etc.
>People might say it's not but they would probably change their mind if they switched places with an incel for a few months.
>incel
Incel is a state of mind, the happily celibate person is legions happier then the pussy addict normie.
>I feel trapped, miserable, I have no motivation, I have no appetite, and I have no self esteem.
This has nothing to do with lack of sex, you would feel the same, probably even worse if you had regular coitus.
>Inceldom is affecting life as a whole. I keep masturbating but yet I get no relief, it's not good.
Have you ever gone without masturbating for 10 days? Try just not ejaculating ever, except if its a wet dream. Own your sexuality, don't try to suppress it, but don't let it own you by turning into a creepy pervert when you balls are on fire, cultivate and direct your vital life force towards other ends. In your case that would be developing an internal sense of permanent self worth, self esteem, and self love. Don't make the mistake of having sex even if you can, or relapsing into fap addiction, because then you lose your mojo and return to being the sad pathetic loser yo are now. The journey starts now, by you deciding to stop masturbating.

>I have been drinking heavily to escape this hell, I'm constantly reminded of my sub humanity.
Think about how powerful you are transcending the limitations of your biology, you were created to reproduce, to be a slave to your libido, but you can say fuck that shit, and own your sexuality, refuse to sacrifice your semen to the succubus, and refuse to measure your value in terms of female approval. What you do have control over are your internal emotional state and reactions
>>
>>34412235
I have sex 2-3 times a week
>>
>>34412235
l have sex 2-3 times a week
>>
File: 1472529632671.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
1472529632671.gif
494KB, 387x305px
>>34412474
>>34412505
l am a wizard
>>
l'm a wizard
>>
>>34412020
It's natural for the vast majority of men to not reproduce at all and help women raise the children of the tribe's alpha male. Monogamy is unnatural, so is anyone reproducing except for the top available Chad. Ever wondered why animal herds never have the same amount of males and females?
>>
>>34412471
>the happily celibate person is legions happier
>happy people are happy
Thanks for the insight, retard.
>>
>>34412599
Popscience drivel

Miss me with that
>>
>>34412668
>https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/sep/24/women-men-dna-human-gene-pool
>https://psmag.com/8-000-years-ago-17-women-reproduced-for-every-one-man-6d41445ae73d#.jdsndme1e
>http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/through-history-more-women-have-reproduced-men-180952840/
>http://www.livescience.com/47976-more-mothers-in-human-history.html
>>
>>34412651
People who don't care about sex are happier then people who get their happiness from sex
>>
>>34412471
>Have you ever gone without masturbating for 10 days? Try just not ejaculating ever, except if its a wet dream.
no fap is a meme. i never actually felt any different, probably because after any significant time passed i would just release in my sleep. i didn't even have wet dreams, just normal ones. i got tired of constantly cleaning up.
>>
> Sex is a basic human need

Oxygen, water, food and arguably a roof over your head.

I just gave you a full list of things that are needs.
>>
File: Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs[1].png (155KB, 680x445px) Image search: [Google]
Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs[1].png
155KB, 680x445px
>>34412807
>People who don't care about sex
Literally irrelevant to everyone who does care about sex. It's not a choice and you can't unlearn your sex drive.
>>34412863
pic related
>>
>>34412020
Who is forcing you to be an incel, faggot? Just go out and drink and have a good time, eventually some girl will land on your dick almost by accident.
>>
>>34412975
>Who is forcing you to be an incel, faggot?
Whoever made rape illegal, cunt.
>>
>>34412908

Caring about sex is not the same thing as needing sex.
>>
>>34413296
>Caring about sex is not the same thing as needing sex.
Stop with the mental gymnastics.
>>
>>34412151
Good thing we can pay people to do it. :^)
>>
>>34413322

I made a simple statement that sex is not a "need".

You responded with some horseshit about people who don't care about sex.

You are incapable of supporting your argument.
>>
File: uwot.jpg (49KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
uwot.jpg
49KB, 499x499px
I don't know how normies argue that Human intimacy and romance don't contribute to a person's well being.
>>
>>34413351
Practice reading comprehension and come back when you're capable of understanding my post.
>>
>>34413361

Neither do I, especially considering that no one said that.
>>
>>34413384

All the reading comprehension in the world wont make you intelligible.

You can survive without sex. Therefore, it is not a need. One simple argument.
>>
People don't have sympathy for incels because they have not had to face the reality that incels face every day. Can you blame them? It sounds ludicrous to them. These are people who have never been rejected, who don't have some sort of major personality flaw, who are normal looking.
>>
File: TENDIES.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
TENDIES.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>34413386

Normies (like you) are usually dismissive of the importance of relationships toward human mental health. Of course, normalfags are QUICK to argue semantics (DURR you don't NEED sex XDDD). Just like you don't need loving parents, a house to live in, disposable income, or meaning in life. A man can live on bread alone right? Just plug a person into a feeding tube and shut off the lights. They have everything they "need" to live.

Sex is important, love is important. Normalfags will dance around the issues because they refuse to acknowledge this fact.
>>
>>34413423
>You can survive without sex. Therefore, it is not a need.
That's not how needs are defined in the real world.
>>
>>34413425
There is a guy with no arms and no legs and he has a wife and child. What are your deformities?
>>
File: darkseid kek.jpg (26KB, 328x398px) Image search: [Google]
darkseid kek.jpg
26KB, 328x398px
>>34412020
>switch places with chad for a day
>he kill himself after 10 minutes as you
>>
>>34413595

I have survived without sex for 26 years, so you made an incorrect assumption.

A lot of things are important, but very few things are absolutely necessary.
>>
>>34413627

If I post a picture saying "sex is not a need", will I win?

Because, I assume that's how it works. Repost your pyramid another 2 or 3 times, maybe then you will finally be correct.

>That's not how needs are defined in the real world.

Sorry, but I use words, going by what they mean. If you have your own little definition of the word "need", then that's on you.
>>
>>34413627
maslows hierarchy of needs is outdated, no real life psychologist even thinks of it any more. stop spreading it.
>>
>>34413628
I have sub par facial genetics and a doughy body no matter how hard I work out. I will die alone and fuck you for implying otherwise.
>>
>>34413725
> a doughy body no matter how hard I work out

Bullshit. Just be honest and say "I can't be bothered to actually get in shape".
>>
File: project harder asshat.png (23KB, 776x427px) Image search: [Google]
project harder asshat.png
23KB, 776x427px
>>34413663
>Sorry, but I use words, going by what they mean.
>If you have your own little definition of the word "need", then that's on you.
>>
File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>34412020
SEX IS A NEED.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU RETARDS SAYING

When did an animal NOT need sexual pleasure or act on these desires. I know you fucking normies dont want to remember it but we are ANIMALS.

DENYING ME SEX IS A FUCKING CRIME BUT YOU FUCKING NORMIE FAGGOTS ARE OK WITH HAVING ME SUFFFFFFFFFFER

FUCK YOU SO MUCH YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW IT FEELS TO BE IN THE PRIME OF YOUR LIFE AND HAVE TO BE A VIRGIN, NOT HAVING THE SEX I NEED FOR MY OWN MENTAL DEVELOPMENT?!

Go dig a grave and put yourself in it
>>
>>34413663
Not the guy who posted the pyramid, but posting a scientific theory does not equal posting a random drawing of a random pyramid, try to read about maslow definition of needs, it's an actual theory not a "own little definition"
>>
File: cry me a river pussy.jpg (42KB, 726x286px) Image search: [Google]
cry me a river pussy.jpg
42KB, 726x286px
>>34413777

You are being disingenuous, and you know it.
>>
>>34413809
>scientific theory

Yeah, except he didn't post one. He posted a hypothesis on psychology.
>>
>>34413867
Did you read what's in the image you just posted? Because it doesn't back your point and both examples of the use "need" are in no way related to being essential to sruvival.

There's two things you can do, admit to yourself that you misread my first post and just close the tab and go on with your life, OR you can keep pretending that the word "need" means "something without which you can't survive" and nothing else. If you want to contradict the definition of every popular dictionary, including the one you quoted, go ahead, I'm done.
>>
>>34413939

You are being very selective when it comes to choosing exactly which definition to go by. If you really want to be honest, and get your point across, just say "I really want to have sex, yo".

Did you know "sex" can also mean "gender"? Tell me, why is gender a need?

But I guess that's no good, because it doesn't make you look like a victim, right?
>>
>>34412699
>that is popsci
>posts popsci
why. you should have argued that their is nothing wrong with pop sci. i hate to intervene in such a spergy discussion but i am really interested in this sort of thing. human singular pair bonding is an interesting subject. there are many examples of different sexual dynamics in different cultures anthropologists today generally believe that pre-agrianan man was more or less monogamous so that children could be raised and protected to survive. however as the agricultural revolution occurred people were able to marry multiple partners. marriages with one man and many women became a thing. wealthy land owners tended to have many wives for the purposes of producing much offspring so that their fields and lands could be watched and for political reasons, this dynamic is changed in places where there was very little land. in the tibetan moutains their were women who married an entire families men meaning that several brothers married one woman of another family this was due to the small amount of land that they needed to keep inside a single family line. another interesting thing to note was that in fertile places monogamy or bigamy was more common. the whole chad's genes are better and women go to chad to get his genes going is bullshit, genetic diversity is a desirable trait for most species including humans this prevents genetic defect from recessive genes. if we have genes from so many partners we get birth defects due to having to many common dormant genes and having such similar genetic code means that things like disease spreads more easily. the only people who had tons of wives were people who owned lots of farm land most people most of the time had 1 or 2 wives. note how she mentions in the article about 17-1 that it occurred around 8000 years ago when agriculture occurred this was due to a social phenomena that occurred not because of a biological drive for women to form harems around the biggest men
>>
>>34414906
>the whole chad's genes are better and women go to chad to get his genes going is bullshit, genetic diversity is a desirable trait for most species including humans this prevents genetic defect from recessive genes
Are you trying to tell me that girls want to have sex with me because I look like Quasimodo and that means my genes are different from Chad's? Because that doesn't make sense at all. The priority is still good genes, not diverse genes.
>>
>>34414008
>You are being very selective when it comes to choosing exactly which definition to go by.
>Did you know "sex" can also mean "gender"? Tell me, why is gender a need?
Are you unironically retarded?
>>
>>34415066
yeah no they don't want bad genes either but they don't only fuck the top genes. basically anything that is healthy enough to reproduce usually does unless your genes are so bad that they are an immediate threat. genetic diversity is one of the key principles in the evolutionary theory. you are right that some genes are so bad they get weeded off thou but it is still natural for most people to reproduce
>>
>>34413752
>>34413725

bullshitter

you dont get a sculpted body after working out for 3 days, 3 weeks, hell, depending on your current physique, not 3 months. its the lifestyle of healthy living that gives you a nice body. if you cant face that reality you dont deserve to look good
>>
>>34413808
try not being fat/a fag/creepy/spergy
>>
>>34415263
>basically anything that is healthy enough to reproduce usually does
Explain /r9k/ then
>>
>>34415263

They've done studies and surmised that 40% of all men never reproduce.

So you're wrong.
>>
>>34415310
*flips switch* dude wtf that was easy as fuck bro haha
>>
>>34413423
>You can survive without sex. Therefore, it is not a need. One simple argument.

With all fairness to the virgins raising their voices, they are aware that sexual affection is not required for survival in the most basic sense. For all of their frustration and loneliness, they're still drawing breath.

However, they still have an overwhelming desire to draw that breath as an actual human rather than as a fractured parody of one. To ask them to divorce themselves from an essential part of the human experience is to demand they live as the living dead, or perhaps the dead living.

They'll do so. Nature will drive them forward, demanding they eat that next meal and take that next sip, purely for the sake of the food and drink that comes after. They may have no hope of anything but ash and brine as sustenance, but they'll soldier on for those things regardless. They'll work and struggle just as actual people do, they'll endure all of the ugliness of the human condition even though they'll never experience its sweetness.

They know full well one can live as a zombie rather than a human being and still shamble on. However, they also want license to mourn their half-death as they endure their half-life. I understand their cries raise specters of survivor's guilt that diminish the joys of men who have what abominations never will. However, the apprentices and wizards have made their sacrifice. They don't demand the sexual affection that Nature has decided their tribe has no right to. They relegate themselves to the shadowy places that serve as their lot. They don't rise up and shed blood, and in return, ask for only a tiny indulgence: to shed their tears without being shamed for it. I understand acknowledging the tears staining the cheeks of monsters to be unpleasant for healthy men, but I can assure you its far preferable to seeing our hands stained with blood. Give a monster a modicum of sympathy, and you may prevent him from becoming a devil.
>>
>>34412020
Whether it be disease in the stone age, or hypergamy in the information age, mother nature ensures that the weak will not pass on their genes. You are simply not worthy.
>>
File: 1441835907143.png (266KB, 792x3528px) Image search: [Google]
1441835907143.png
266KB, 792x3528px
This image needs to be posted in every thread like this.
>>
>>34412151
O shut the fuck up your roastie it's called a prostitute they do that multiple times a day
>>
>>34416309
This isn't pasta, is it? Saving it anyway, it's glorious.
>>
>>34413635
You must feel no sympathy for those kids that get locked in a nutty parent's basement for 12 years.
>>
>>34416397
not worthy according to monkey instincts. youre acting as if we were denied some sort of higher purpose. it was just a chaotic outcome that most people find depressing.

also, its no longer intellectual evolution. since women are being more and more open about favoring the proto "alpha" male, it's fair to assume future generations are gonna favor the traits that were chosen (proto "alpha" traits [ayo bb wan sum fuk]).

my point is that just because someone passses their genes doesnt mean they are objectively better, they could even be damaging the future of the human race. hopefully women are not as deviant as they make them out to be in this website, else the human race is gonna suffer the consequences.
>>
>>34416620
You also have to take into account that the laws of the western world have by very far the biggest impact on who gets to reproduce and who doesn't. In complete anarchy, I probably would've raped a dozne women already.
>>
>>34416309
This is a huge load of shit. It can only have been written by a virgin.
>>
>>34412020
If sex should should be only used for reproduction.
Abstinence is key to a happy and long life.
Catholic priests are the best example.
Atheists BTFO
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.