[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"If you want a GF, get some hobbies." What hobbies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

>"If you want a GF, get some hobbies."

What hobbies are the best to attract a GF? The few things I'm interested in (vidya, anime) are loser tier and not even really hobbies.
>>
You don't need hobbies to get a girlfriend. That's one of the last things you need.
>>
>>34411915
Find a robot girl that watches anime
>>
get a hobby to distract yourself from women and have a craft to work at, not for the attention of others. I'm trying to git good at art and its pretty fun
>>
File: 'fembot'.jpg (184KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
'fembot'.jpg
184KB, 640x427px
>>34411977
Hahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahah

No wait, hahahahahahahah
>>
>>34411977
they are all taken

you have to be waiting in line for one
>>
So, literally every action you take is somehow geared towards attracting women?

It doesn't matter what hobby you take up. Your desperation repels females.
>>
>>34411991
>TFW no talents except for being a self depreciating shit online
>>
>>34412039
talent is a meme, work hard at a skill and get good at it, it will be tough but far more rewarding
>>
>>34411915
>What hobbies are the best to attract a GF?
You're literally beyond hope. You should have a hobby because you want to do it. Everyone knows that a girlfriend will literally complain because you spend time doing / working on said hobby than spending time with her.
>>
That's how you don't get a gf. Women hate seeing men put time and effort into something that doesn't benefit women.
>>
>>34411915
Hobbies don't get you a girlfriend, social integration into a culture or subculture does. I lift, skateboard, and play guitar and piano. They don't get me any friends or girlfriends because I don't fit in with 'skaters' or 'musicians' and I'm not involved in any organized sports. Being a part of a group and earning status in that particular group is how you earn a gf. Remember, only the top men in any community will be getting laid, the further you are from the top, the less status you'll have.

Note, being at the top isn't necessarily related to your skill at that hobby, so much as it's based on your social skills and display of social dominance.
>>
lift weights, go out talk to them
>>
>>34411915
Getting a hobby is a meme. 90% of women don't have hobbies, so why should starting one help you find one.

When people say find a hobby, what they actually mean is find a new social circle and therefore new friends. Taking up a new hobby is simply the easiest way to find new friends.

The hobby is irrelevant what you're actually looking for is an excuse to meet people. So just pick something that offers you a chance to meet up regularly with a group of people.
>>
>>34411915
OP hobbies are cool if you're handsome already. No matter what you do, you will be seen as an autist because you're a ''tryhard''.
>>
>>34411915
The hobbies are more for the social part. You can't get a gf if you don't go anywhere or do anything
>>
>>34412363
I am handsome and talented at music and it still ain't enough
Social skills are what matters
>>
>>34411915
Don't tell them your into anime tell them your into animation and filmmaking tomt tell them your into gaming elk them your interested in contemporary game design and gaming as art, dress up your bullshit hobbies so they sound interesting and sophisticated, don't change just mask your autism with clever wording, also take up guitar women love musical instruments for some reason.
>>
Hobbies are dumb. Man have businesses. Why do something if you can't profit.
>>
>>34411915
>The few things I'm interested in (vidya, anime)
you are the beta male version of a "basic bitch"
>>
>>34411915
it depends on what kind of gf you want.

I was into punk rock and leftist politics when I was younger, that got me like 5 girlfriends. it would have been more too if I had lowered my standards and also been not as autistic.

Most of them were kind of fat and/or druggies and/or cut themselves and/or major sluts but hey aim low shoot high, or something.

vidya and anime are perfectly legit hobbies to get a plain-jane f who may or may not want to wear neko ears and a fox-tail butt plug during surprisingly kinky sex.
>>
Better question is where to find girls that have geeky hobbies
>>
>>34412515
at the geek hobby store, conventions, online, etc.

If you're in college or even high school, they're everywhere and they even have clubs dedicated to that shit where they all hang out together.
>>
>>34412422
I don't think so pal. oregano
>>
>>34412598
>the last time I posted my pic here people told me I was Chad and should fuck off
>I've composed a few game soundtracks
>>
>>34412713
I was considering making music for my own purposes, where should I learn to compose? I've never played an instrument btw, should I do that first?
>>
>>34412790
>I've never played an instrument btw, should I do that first?
It would help tremedeously, yes. If composition is what you're interested in, learn the piano. Begin with classical (and keep at it always, as there are classical pieces for any level, from pieces made for children to pieces many pros can't play), then learn blues improvisation, then jazz.
In today's industry, you'll also have to learn how to produce music. Composers used to be hired for a score - nowadays, you'll be laughed at if you don't deliver the final product all by yourself.
Good luck!
>>
>>34411977
What kind of retarded are you?
>>
>>34412790
It's not necessary at all to play an instrument.

Deadmau5, for instance, constantly berates himself for not knowing how to play anything but he still manages to "paint" out excellent atmospheric music on digital programs and also by tweaking with analog modulators.

I'm becoming an audio engineer and music producer & composer myself and the most important thing is to know about music theory.

Having a piano keyboard just to tap out melodies and chords and get those ideas out is definitely a plus. It helps. You just don't need to be a classically trained pianist.
>>
>>34412490
You're a smart man, anon
>>
>>34411915
participate in sexual intercourse as a hobby
>>
volunteer at an animal shelter. Easily 95% of the volunteers and staff are female. Literally swimming in pussy and they'll already be swooning because theyll think you're sensitive with animals
>>
>>34411915
I learned how to play guitar and still can't get poos poos
>>
>>34413458
It's not the 1990s or even the early 2000s anymore, no one cares that you can play Nevermind by Nirvana.

If you want some real 2017 puss, learn how to make beats on a laptop and DJ with your iphone.
>>
>>34411915
You can't get a hobby just to get a gf. You have to be interested in a hobby, and women hate hobbies that men are actually interested in for the simple reason that a legitimate hobby means you aren't paying attention to her.
>>
>>34411915
I'm a diving instructor
2 of my adult students actually got together after meeting during our diving exercises
She was like 24 and he 28 I think, normal adults
>>
File: 1440917153849.jpg (473KB, 1283x1760px) Image search: [Google]
1440917153849.jpg
473KB, 1283x1760px
>>34411915
I'm thinking of getting into tabletop gaming. It's a way of forming a social circle of probably even less socially competent people. If there's a single girl there I may have a chance. Is this a good plan?
>>
>>34411915
You'd be surprised.
I actually managed to get a kiss out of autistically explaining Warhammer 40k last week.

Apparently it's attractive to show passion in pretty much anything, as long as it's not obviously creepy.
I got a less positive reaction out of saying I'm really hyped for the release of VR Kanojo. You could actually observe her face slowly falling as I explained what it was.
>>
>>34413605
Hardest part is finding people to play with.

I started playing towards the end of HS, but all the friends I used to play with went to uni, and now I'll never meet somebody new to play with, because I don't go outside, and making friends is too difficult
>>
Playing music
Playing sports
Doing drugs
>>
>>34413664
There's a place near me that holds gaming nights. I thought I might show up some time.
>>
>>34413687
If you can, find out what games they are playing and try to learn the base rules. You can find pdfs for most game's core rulebooks with a google search.
People will be irritated if they have to stop playing every 5 minutes to explain something to the new guy. TTRPGs go slow enough without having to explain the rules constantly.
>>
One thing I've learned in my limited experience is that it doesn't really matter what you're into, so long as you're genuinely honest and open about what you're into, and why you're into it. Granted, this means that if you're just trying to get laid, this is going to fail most of the time, because trying to pick up a girl at a party by starting with "I consistently watch kid's movies because they remind me to keep grounded in an adult world" isn't going to get you anywhere.

But if you're willing to have fun, not expect too much from each interaction, and are willing to listen to their interests, then you may end up like me and just manage to grab yourself a homely robot gf.
>>
>>34411915
hobbies meme
best hobbies are hobbies that females do, otherwise if you do a hobby that doesn't have a lot of females you're not going to meet females
so get a female hobby, and then enjoy being called a faggot for doing girl things by the females there that think you're a creep
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.