[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that feel that lasts from a few days to a few days when a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1432142790261.jpg (7KB, 270x200px) Image search: [Google]
1432142790261.jpg
7KB, 270x200px
>that feel that lasts from a few days to a few days when a girl was nice to you and this gave you motivation and purpose and you fell asleep every night thinking of her while cuddling your pillow
Anyone else knows this very specific feel?
>>
>>34411390
>from a few days to a few days
*from a few days to a few weeks
>>
File: 1482886900123.jpg (25KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1482886900123.jpg
25KB, 480x358px
>>34411390
I remembered briefly what the warmth of another person was and it made me hopeful but she was just drunk and even regrets the simple act of hugging me.
>>
File: 9827395789766.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
9827395789766.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
it happens to me often, and i just realised how pathetic this is. girls literally give me the will to live.
>>
>>34411390

not sure.

once (2nd hs year) I got a random hi from a girl while running to school and she said that something like: you don't have to run everyday...

I replayed that memory block for some nights afterwards, never saw that girl again(btw she was not even in hs)
>>
File: slave wojak smol.png (93KB, 692x500px) Image search: [Google]
slave wojak smol.png
93KB, 692x500px
>>34411390
>unironically believing that girls are nice
>>
File: 19 - fqsvees.jpg (50KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
19 - fqsvees.jpg
50KB, 645x773px
>>34411488
>tfw a girl sits next to you on the tram
>her leg is touching yours a little
>enjoy the moment while it lasts
>happiest day in years

>>34411520
I know. Sometimes I don't even masturbate for weeks because I have romantic fantasies about my oneitis.
>>
>>34411542
I didn't believe that. My hope was shattered before that but for a moment I thought that maybe I wasn't hopeless that at least I could keep the dread at bay by being close with someone temporarily and could pretend.
>>
>>34411551

the closest I got with a female was when I stood up so the girl could get to her seat, her thighs touched my legs
>>
This actually happened to me 3 times Op. I used to know a girl back in high school, and she would be nice to me. Likely out of pity. Still, it was nice while it lasted.
The third girl tried to befriend me after I ran out of the classroom crying{bye bye any chance I had of scoring with a girl in HS after that...}. She eventually stopped after she learned how autismally socially retarded I was.
>>
>on two hour bus ride home
>girl sits next to me
>she's more in the isle than her seat
>time goes by
>I'm reading quietly
>she eases more into her seat
>her leg touches mine
>neither of us move or act uncomfortable about it
>she pulls out a book too
>see that it's 20'000 Leagues Under The Sea
>same book as I'm reading
>leans her shoulder on mine
>I grab her hand
>we hold hands the rest of the ride

I wish that happened today.
>>
>>34411966
>20'000
Swissbro?

>same book as I'm reading
>leans her shoulder on mine
>I grab her hand
>we hold hands the rest of the ride
How did this happen exactly? Weren't you daydreaming?
>>
>>34412010

He literally said "i wish this happened today"
>>
>>34411390
inb4 long story in bad format but its 1:30 am here so w/e here is my piece
Op ive been there.except that i wasnt cuddling with my pillow but just stayed awake looking at the ceiling until i fell asleep where i had dreams of her.I dont want to sound edgy or tough or anything but i lack general emotions like love,hate,pain,extreme happiness,connections even with family etc you get the point,and i have been told that by friends and family and realised it myself when i thought of several matters that happened and my responses to them.Anyway i liked girls before and all but not to this point,most of the times my interest stopped after around 4 days.But with her i was stuck for more than a month.Thinking of her more than my usua,feeling my legs cut but very happy when talking with her,also always getting lost in her eyes.Also note that i am a total autist when it gets to taking hints so i kept thinking she wasnt into me.So we lost contact slowly,not seeing her everyday and trying even harder at my workout helped myself to forget her as i do with everyone like usual.After that i went back to my neutrality,happiness and just not careing-ness and whenever i saw her in town or on fb i felt like it was just another 4 day crush,even tho it lasted way more and i remembered that, but my emotions were the same.And actually not shitting you i dreamt of her 3 days ago for absolutely no reason ,and i rarely remember me dreaming, but the dream was her denying me all dream long.My dreams of her when i had the crush were nothing like this.And that reminded me of her suddenly and the emotional warmth i felt that you OP are refering to.And of course this thread reminded me of her right on time of forgeting her existance.But now i also remember the pain i felt when i thought i had no chance and when we were losing contact but now i am definite that i lost her.With her my emotions are on steroids.But ill forget her like usual and keep myself from being emotional.imo good ridance.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.